www.apcarpetcleaners.com
Premium VIP
Apr 26, 2013
Redding, Ca
Real Name
Damon
Business Location
United States
I have 2 names on here. NOMAD73 and Nomad74. I accidently made the 73 account when I first signed up. I will only use my secret Nomad73 name to hide behind while I talk crap about ***** and his crappy filters that come with pipe dope.

Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
I Dont get why you guys care. As to confusing, doesn't seem that way as you know who I am when I post. Jason made the comment as to question my intelligence that caused me to start using both. So I logged into other account and started this thread for him. Up till that point I was using one.

As for Tom, you have sent me and others Im sure sob stories of your life and what you do things for in life. We have all seen your gentle giant type videos seeking compassion for your personal struggles. I told you I could care less about you or what you do. Why open up your sore for more salt?

As for Jason, you constantly say how I'm not relevant. So why do you keep making comments. It would seem that if you felt that way you would just passe over.

Surely you all Dont think I'm looking for approval or to be validated by the likes of any of you. I personally am not looking for that from anybody at all, I'm pretty confident in who I am and the cause I persue.

There is one thing I do know for sure. I have not and will not take part in some of the nasty name calling, personal attacks, and character defamation that soooo many including all of the above take part in. Which now it seem has cause the loss of one of the more active members.
Be a man and stop using others as an excuse, you kept doing because you want to.

rstrick

Mar 30, 2011
NC
www.allprocarpetcareandrestorationnc.com
Real Name
ryan Strickland
Business Location
United States
Show and tell

Attachments

• 1429031506930.jpg
    1429031506930.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 106

Cleanred

Sep 4, 2012
image.jpg

Have you seen this wand imprint before. I see it from time to time in our area. I know the company that uses it and the work quality is always the same.
image.jpg

Not sure if you can see all the wicking, I had a tech in training with me yesterday so this was a nice few rooms to point out some problems with over wetting, clogged jets, and other problems that arise with poor quality cleaning.

Mike Krall

Premium VIP
Apr 24, 2013
New York
Real Name
Mike Krall
M

They don't deserve that much because most of them are incapable of providing service at that level.

Today alone this kid took my order, I wanted a quarter pounder death meal with a vanilla shake. He rings me out and I get a shake. I said no sir I wanted the meal with that.

He says you can't get a shake with a meal, it has to be a soda. I wasn't in the mood so I said just gimmie a quarter pounder. This was a thru way stop so that was 10 bucks and I didn't even get a straw.

Nomad74

www.apcarpetcleaners.com
Premium VIP
Apr 26, 2013
Redding, Ca
Real Name
Damon
Business Location
United States
M

They don't deserve that much because most of them are incapable of providing service at that level.

Today alone this kid took my order, I wanted a quarter pounder death meal with a vanilla shake. He rings me out and I get a shake. I said no sir I wanted the meal with that.

He says you can't get a shake with a meal, it has to be a soda. I wasn't in the mood so I said just gimmie a quarter pounder. This was a thru way stop so that was 10 bucks and I didn't even get a straw.
I had something similar happen to me last night. I went to Taco Bell and asked for a 6 pack of taco's. The meth-head behind the registered looked at me totally lost and said, "what?" So I repeated my order and he replied, "We only have the 12 packs of taco's." :banghead:

I said, "Just give me a bean burrito instead". Seriously......I don' even know why I get out of bed some days.

Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
I had something similar happen to me last night. I went to Taco Bell and asked for a 6 pack of taco's. The meth-head behind the registered looked at me totally lost and said, "what?" So I repeated my order and he replied, "We only have the 12 packs of taco's." :banghead:

I said, "Just give me a bean burrito instead". Seriously......I don' even know why I get out of bed some days.
But they don't sell 6 packs of tacos. I tried to do the same thing before, the girl looked at me like I was stupid for asking. She told me it only cost a few more dollars more to get the 12 pack then ordering 6, I told her I wasn't worried about going broke ordering tacos but 12 is just too many for 2 people.

Reactions: Nomad74

Mike Krall

Premium VIP
Apr 24, 2013
New York
Real Name
Mike Krall
But they don't sell 6 packs of tacos. I tried to do the same thing before, the girl looked at me like I was stupid for asking. She told me it only cost a few more dollars more to get the 12 pack then ordering 6, I told her I wasn't worried about going broke ordering tacos but 12 is just too many for 2 people.

They don't have left overs in Texas?

Mike Krall

Premium VIP
Apr 24, 2013
New York
Real Name
Mike Krall

I kind of like their food as it isn't the typical grease spoon stuff, but they tend to have the most inmate looking staff compared to any other place.

Ha 3,000 miles away I was at Taco Bell last night. Asked for no ice, got ice. Tacos had no sour cream and whatever else their 'moisturizer' is.

Nomad74

www.apcarpetcleaners.com
Premium VIP
Apr 26, 2013
Redding, Ca
Real Name
Damon
Business Location
United States
I kind of like their food as it isn't the typical grease spoon stuff, but they tend to have the most inmate looking staff compared to any other place.

Ha 3,000 miles away I was at Taco Bell last night. Asked for no ice, got ice. Tacos had no sour cream and whatever else their 'moisturizer' is.
Carpet Cleaners unite! Boycott Taco Bell!

Status
Not open for further replies.