Sep 4, 2015
Houston, Texas
Real Name
jeff kessler
Business Location
United States
Very impressed so far!

Sent from my SM-G935T using TMF Forums mobile app
ok so you actually bought one? Tell us about it? pics? is it really 100 psi? you will be wanting to upgrade that soon.
I only live about 25 minutes from Namco, here in Houston so I buy a lot of their products but I saw this machine and wondered who would buy it. So now that you have bought it , tell us the pros and cons over the next few weeks.

KeepItCleanCarpets

Apr 16, 2016
Real Name
Miguel Cedeno
ok so you actually bought one? Tell us about it? pics? is it really 100 psi? you will be wanting to upgrade that soon.
I only live about 25 minutes from Namco, here in Houston so I buy a lot of their products but I saw this machine and wondered who would buy it. So now that you have bought it , tell us the pros and cons over the next few weeks.
If I lived 25 minutes from their that would be a problem, lol.

smartcarpetcare

Mar 17, 2011
on canada
Real Name
mike rawn
Business Location
Canada
Bought their scooter jr....old stock / liquidation sale new. Really really noisy!? Maybe vac bearings rusted??? Mr. Cobb, u there for advice? ??

KeepItCleanCarpets

Apr 16, 2016
Real Name
Miguel Cedeno
Bought their scooter jr....old stock / liquidation sale new. Really really noisy!? Maybe vac bearings rusted??? Mr. Cobb, u there for advice? ??
It's a noisey sucker but does the job. It's simple as 1,2,3 to remove the vacs and replace them yourself. If you notice sparklers on vacs then it's time to replace them.

Reactions: rob allen

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
When you say it has truckmount power have you owned a truckmount to be able to run it against?

Luky

Nov 29, 2013
Chicagoland
Real Name
Marian Lukacisin
Business Location
United States
It's a noisey sucker but does the job. It's simple as 1,2,3 to remove the vacs and replace them yourself. If you notice sparklers on vacs then it's time to replace them.

You'll notice sparkles on every vac, especially at night, it's mostly stationery effect and twinkles like a star. When you notice blue ring, which can change to a ring of fire, you should change carbon brushes, clean commutator or toss whole thing to garbage. It can go on fire and will go on fire, especially if your current is not steady(for instance, vacs are powered up by insufficient genset) In my experience , your vac will go out before brushes have to be replaced. The contributing factors are: constant moisture intake, dusty environment and poor up keep( not many of us use commutator stone to get rid of the carbon dust, ain't that right?

Reactions: KeepItCleanCarpets

KeepItCleanCarpets

Apr 16, 2016
Real Name
Miguel Cedeno
When you say it has truckmount power have you owned a truckmount to be able to run it against?
I have taken jobs away from people with TM'S. Do I clean better, heck yeah. Do I perform better, heck yeah. So therefore, I'm better than the TM'S down here by a landslide. My father and brothers started this business 12 years ago and here comes this young buck straight out the Air Force and revamped these useless TM'S to get that high-end $$$ in SOBE, Brickell, Biscayne and Coral Gables. No TM'S, just my dad's secret sauce and hard work. I might not have that state of the art TM, but I trust my abilities and what I can do. If I can't do the job, I rather be straight up front with the client and allow a Vet to step in.

longkenn

May 7, 2011
Winston-Salem, North Carolina
www.sunbreezeclean.com
Real Name
Kenneth Long
Business Location
United States
I have taken jobs away from people with TM'S. Do I clean better, heck yeah. Do I perform better, heck yeah. So therefore, I'm better than the TM'S down here by a landslide. My father and brothers started this business 12 years ago and here comes this young buck straight out the Air Force and revamped these useless TM'S to get that high-end $$$ in SOBE, Brickell, Biscayne and Coral Gables. No TM'S, just my dad's secret sauce and hard work. I might not have that state of the art TM, but I trust my abilities and what I can do. If I can't do the job, I rather be straight up front with the client and allow a Vet to step in.

Sounds like a Gerdy protoge'.