The 'Art' of "CARPET REPAIR"!

Jim Davisson

Aug 23, 2016
Serving the greater Charlotte area
Real Name
James Davisson
Business Location
United States
More then likely. I used to have a map that showed all the lakes and rivers across the US. It also said what the toxin was in each. Most were Mercury. But alot had the pcb. If you have mining up stream at any point in time. Good chance theres Mercury in the waters. This collects in the fish fat along with many other chemicals. I read somewhere it also came from burning coal. If thats true. Then were fked lol. We have the real life Silent Hill here. The town has a never ending fire burning under it. (Centralia pa). Pretty fkd up if you use google map to find pa 61 centralia and you see this
d57dc25863b10f0006e3aaa2961a9e4e.jpg
how longs it been burning? Since 1962. So i hope they are wrong about the Mercury being linked to burning coal. No one can put it out. Ironically it was started by non other then the fire department.

I looked up and read this story, just crazy. Recently I just found out no charges are being filled in the Gatlinburg TN fire last Thanksgiving. The authorities were notified in time to take care of it, but opted to do nothing then a couple of days later the unexpected 80 mile an hour winds came. Unbelievable.

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
I looked up and read this story, just crazy. Recently I just found out no charges are being filled in the Gatlinburg TN fire last Thanksgiving. The authorities were notified in time to take care of it, but opted to do nothing then a couple of days later the unexpected 80 mile an hour winds came. Unbelievable.

They opted to not fight the fire?

jtsunbrite

Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2015
Houston, Texas
Real Name
jeff kessler
Business Location
United States
gimme a link to the story please

Jim Davisson

Aug 23, 2016
Serving the greater Charlotte area
Real Name
James Davisson
Business Location
United States
http://www.knoxnews.com/story/news/...-fatal-gatlinburg-wildfire-dropped/442706001/

I was there when it was going on. We had rented a huge cabin months before it happened for the whole family Thanksgiving weekend. We were actually diverted the way from the fire and had to take a detour to get to the cabin. A hundred miles away on I-40 in North Carolina we had patches of road that it was tough to see through the smoke to drive on the way there.

jtsunbrite

Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2015
Houston, Texas
Real Name
jeff kessler
Business Location
United States
http://www.knoxnews.com/story/news/...-fatal-gatlinburg-wildfire-dropped/442706001/

I was there when it was going on. We had rented a huge cabin months before it happened for the whole family Thanksgiving weekend. We were actually diverted the way from the fire and had to take a detour to get to the cabin. A hundred miles away on I-40 in North Carolina we had patches of road that it was tough to see through the smoke to drive on the way there.
wow big fire