Thank you mr.allen

Prestigecarpetclean

May 10, 2018
Real Name
Jhon
Thank you rob and tmf for groutmaster sample. One of the best tile and carpet boosters i have ever tried. And ive tried every samplr available through tmf store im impressed with everything especially robs acid rinse very good product. On side note i did not car for saigers free sample after testing both products tmf felt quality compaired to cheap saiger sauces

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
That’s awesome. Thanks for sharing!

Reactions: Prestigecarpetclean

Prestigecarpetclean

May 10, 2018
Real Name
Jhon
I made a thread thanking saiger and odorcide for free samples (not impressed saiger sauce cheap feel) the least i can do is give credit where its owed and i only use tmf pre spray and rinses now that ive fully tried both products. Odorcide good. Saiger no good. Tmf awesome.

MikeHawley14

Oct 21, 2018
Peoria, Arizona
Real Name
Michael Hawley
Business Location
United States
I made a thread thanking saiger and odorcide for free samples (not impressed saiger sauce cheap feel) the least i can do is give credit where its owed and i only use tmf pre spray and rinses now that ive fully tried both products. Odorcide good. Saiger no good. Tmf awesome.
No need to down other people tho. That’s not what Robs about on here

Prestigecarpetclean

May 10, 2018
Real Name
Jhon
I forgot about this thread didnt realize till i reread my post that i was bashing products but im personal fan of mr.saiger and mr.allen i think i came off little harsh my bad respect to both

Reactions: Allied

Clean-n-mean

Feb 9, 2018
Real Name
Todd santora
I loved the saigers sauce code blue. Had a great smell to it!!
Kinda a Tide-ish type of smell. More on the chemical side then say robs bip pro 10k.
That bio pro 10k smell is unbelievable awesome smell. Smell like real limes.....essential oils..

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
There’s a few people I’m sure Rob doesn’t mind when others call out.
I’ve never used any of Saigers products. I’ll stick to Bridgepoint, and TMF so far. I was really happy to have Clean Free for a Doctors office last night. Having no smell, and mild was a bonus. I will admit a little Groutmaster boost near the front entrance we needed.

Prestigecarpetclean

May 10, 2018
Real Name
Jhon
There’s a few people I’m sure Rob doesn’t mind when others call out.
I’ve never used any of Saigers products. I’ll stick to Bridgepoint, and TMF so far. I was really happy to have Clean Free for a Doctors office last night. Having no smell, and mild was a bonus. I will admit a little Groutmaster boost near the front entrance we needed.
How is that clean free ive ben wanting to try it i like the carbonation idea, would like if it was something similar to chemdry natural, since there both carbonated i believe

Luky

Nov 29, 2013
Chicagoland
Real Name
Marian Lukacisin
Business Location
United States
Thank you rob and tmf for groutmaster sample. One of the best tile and carpet boosters i have ever tried. And ive tried every samplr available through tmf store im impressed with everything especially robs acid rinse very good product. On side note i did not car for saigers free sample after testing both products tmf felt quality compaired to cheap saiger sauces
I didn't get free sample of Saiger sauce, but I use his products along with a 6-7 of others, just modest guesstimate . It may work better when you get to pay for the product, who knows. I've tried TMF products also and have nothing, but good things to say about . After all, I don't like the term " don't care for..." Can you be more specific? Imo, Saiger' s sauce is in top 5 products. Texture very consistent, not wet, pleasant scent, dissolves in warm or hot water like a charm, cleans like a charm. What else are you looking in the product. If you want to question my authority on speaking on behalf of good product, go ahead. So far I've used only Masterblend, Chemspech, Prochem, Magic Wand, Bridgestone, Pro's Choice, Pureforce , Cobb's and few micro manufacturers also. And I care to try variety of products, before I passed any verdict. Phrase " I didn't care " , is least to say, vague and doesn't describe any particular value or imperfection of any said product. They all vary by substance, alkalinity, scent, supportive additives, not talking about possible fillers. Most of us tried a variety of products , sometimes we stuck with one for a while, sometimes we like to experiment. But unbiased view is likely to be the most popular choice.

Last edited:
Reactions: StevenB.

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
How is that clean free ive ben wanting to try it i like the carbonation idea, would like if it was something similar to chemdry natural, since there both carbonated i believe
From what I have gotten from Scott W, it’s excellent to use when your going behind a cleaner who didn’t rinse well. It’s also very safe for the operator and the client. I like it when I’m working in sensitive areas like a Dr. office, around small children, anywhere that maybe smell sensitive... I wouldn’t call it an outstanding prespray compared to others, but a great choice when something like it is needed. I like to boost it with boost all, when needed.
Worked well on upholstery

sbsscn

Sep 17, 2009
california
Real Name
Arm Ben
Business Location
United States
All I can say (and no I kiss no ones butt)

Rob allen/TMF has some of the finest products around, especially their green line. I have a chemist and she was super impressed with the chemistry.

Out of a group of blind formulas that I brought to her she was impressed at the chemistry and the performance.

Rob Allen & TMF You ROCK!!

Reactions: admin and rob allen