Thank You Lisa from Green Glides! | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Thank You Lisa from Green Glides!

ronman

Jan 18, 2011
Real Name
Ron
Business Location
United States
After reading Deron's umpteenth post droning on and on about a glided RX-20, I broke down and decided to go glide shopping. hahaha
I started and ended with Green Glides for a very good reason.
They were the best price, and money is still tight, although showing signs of improving, I'm heading into my slow season, so I'm watching the spending.

But here's the real kicker and surprise, it seems Lisa has this wonderful policy of giving back by furnishing free glides to broken down old over the hill carpet cleaners like me.

Total cost? ZERO DOLLARS!!

I literally could not believe my ears, but, yes, I heard right, and I am now the proud owner of a set of brand new green glides on my RX-20!!
Below is a pic of my new baby with her shiny new glides on her feet.
Eat your heart out Deron.

I was going to wait till I used it to post this, but I'm just so pleased and impressed with Lisa and GG, that I'm posting it now.
I can't wait to take it for a test spin.
I will say install was simple, but I did need to use a rubber mallet, and give them a good smack to snap them in place.

RX-20 GREEN GLIDES 001.JPG

Mojo Rising

Premium VIP
May 26, 2012
Bend
Real Name
REal NAme
Lisa at GG is the best way to go for glides. She is an amazing person that help stand up to Chem Dry with her middle finger raised high. If there is any company we should support, its Green Glides.

http://www.greenglides.com/

Mrs.SpeedySteamer

Moderator ~ And Most Awesome Member
Staff member
Apr 26, 2012
Somewhere over the Rainbow
www.ezdesignmarketing.com
Real Name
Tiffany
Business Location
United States
Lisa at GG is the best way to go for glides. She is an amazing person that help stand up to Chem Dry with her middle finger raised high. If there is any company we should support, its Green Glides.

http://www.greenglides.com/
Thank you for providing the link to their web site...

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Well I coulda beat the retail price but free? Lisa is a good person. ;-)

Deron06

Deron
Premium VIP
Sep 25, 2010
Real Name
Deron Najarian
Business Location
United States
Ronman, what you call "droning" is a process that is necessary in order for me to achieve acceptable absorption of semi-sophisticated ideas into very limited and poorly functioning minds. In other words, you dipsh1ts are so stupid, I have to write things 10 times before you understand.

Now, your example in this thread is a perfect example. You went on the attack toward me, without realizing that I am responsible for you 1. knowing about the advantages of Greenglides on an RX20 and 2. getting them for free. I have contributed to so many sales for the wonderful ladies of Greenglides that they can afford to give leprechauns like you, freebies! I understand that you are excited about receiving free gifts but please, don't bite the hand that fed you, dumb ass. LOL.

Mojo is correct on this one. Greenglides is the company who fought back against those ChemDry buffoons and now we all benefit because glides are awesome and these are wonderful and knowledgeable people at GG.

ronman

Jan 18, 2011
Real Name
Ron
Business Location
United States
No attack drone Deron, just a back handed complement posted in jest.

You are such a big target, I can't help but take a few shots now and then, and what I said was true, you got my attention about glides and the RX-20, so I had to see for myself.
Even though, my experience with it on cgd already has me convinced it's the best thing since sliced bread.

That reminds me, do you need to extend your nozzles to compensate for the extra distance from the floor with the glides?
I thought I read somewhere about someone doing that.

shane deubell

Premium VIP
May 8, 2006
Real Name
Business Location
United States
Been buying glides for rx 20 from lisa for 5 years...
Although not lately,we have been using the wands:(.

She has always been great on delivery and service, usually 2 days.
From cali to buffalo ....

bojangles

May 21, 2012
payson, az
Real Name
brian m
i just bought my first glide ever, for my prochem quadjet, and i went with a green glide. i coldn't be happier, except it was not cheap. i think i paid 167.

ronman

Jan 18, 2011
Real Name
Ron
Business Location
United States
I have a feeling Lisa will be getting some sob stories very soon.
hahaha, me too.

I actually asked her if it was ok to announce this generous policy on the board before posting.

She was fine with it.

ronman

Jan 18, 2011
Real Name
Ron
Business Location
United States
Follow up, after almost 3 years, my Greenglides are holding up well to a pretty regular usage on my RX20.
I've been cleaning with a porty up till last month, so the RX20 got a pretty regular workout.
Using cold to warm water most of the time, I need the extra cleaning power of a good rotary, and the RX20 is my baby.
I'm going to try to post some pics, I just recently removed them, cleaned them up, and reinstalled.
They are showing grooves and wear, but they still do the job.
Thanks again Lisa, you are one in a million. ;) :)

Attachments

Reactions: Art Kelley

ronman

Jan 18, 2011
Real Name
Ron
Business Location
United States
I think they only go on one way??