Thank you JON-DON and Mark Saiger!!

Common janitor

Apr 5, 2014
Real Name
Ed Feil
I've never really had any problems either. Actually....It's been pretty simple for me.
Maybe I'm just smarter than the average bear??????
Yes sir . You ARE SMARTER THAN THE " AVERAGE BEAR " .
Since this cleaner is BARELY an " average bear " I read each post you make hoping I can learn . My most humble thanks .
All the Best , Ed

Luky

Nov 29, 2013
Chicagoland
Real Name
Marian Lukacisin
Business Location
United States
Scott,
Wow! How little I know!!! So when you say pads are aggresive at removing soil, are you refer ring to like bristle pads?? With bristles on them? Or a material pad?
Yes, sir you know a very little so far . Try hitting the search button more often, you'll be surprised how enlighten you'll get in matter of hours, days. Not being sarcastic, just it seems that we like to be pampered with a one on one couching methods. I mean that generally, that doesn't apply only to you, but most people trying to get info they need, served on the gold platter only.

Luky

Nov 29, 2013
Chicagoland
Real Name
Marian Lukacisin
Business Location
United States
I wish I could say yes but we completely sold out Bio Pro. I checked all my trucks and none. Good news is the new batch will be completely ready tomorrow. I will make sure your 1st on list!
I never asked for samples of your product, but it is true I would have to wait a few months? Are those products so awesome that they're flying off the shelves , even with a overkill price tags?
I would like to try it, but what gives? I know you have a few of them, I wouldn't mind to pay for shipping or for samples itself. What should I expect, be patient ?

OldCarpetVet

Premium VIP
Nov 2, 2014
Florida
Real Name
Richard Santoro
Dear Yogi, this is boo boo. I need alot of help.....lol

And a pic-a-nic basket.

1519215569543.png

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
I wish I could say yes but we completely sold out Bio Pro. I checked all my trucks and none. Good news is the new batch will be completely ready tomorrow. I will make sure your 1st on list!
I never asked for samples of your product, but it is true I would have to wait a few months? Are those products so awesome that they're flying off the shelves , even with a overkill price tags?
I would like to try it, but what gives? I know you have a few of them, I wouldn't mind to pay for shipping or for samples itself. What should I expect, be patient ?

Groutmaster is free. Other samples have a min charge and we have a complete sample pack at a low price. Samples usually arrive within 1-2 days. And yes several products sell faster than we can make them.

https://shop.truckmountforums.com/collections/samples

OldCarpetVet

Premium VIP
Nov 2, 2014
Florida
Real Name
Richard Santoro
Yes sir . You ARE SMARTER THAN THE " AVERAGE BEAR " .
Since this cleaner is BARELY an " average bear " I read each post you make hoping I can learn . My most humble thanks .
All the Best , Ed

Thank You, Ed. You are way too kind.
And don't go selling yourself short pal. You're pretty darn smart yourself. You know your shit. (y)

Clean-n-mean

Feb 9, 2018
Real Name
Todd santora
TBH , besides the reasons I've stated , the sample pack has a variety of chems Rob makes . Picking up cast offs of furniture and ripped out carpet along the road will give you some experience with the knowledge you gain . If what you try doesn't work you put it out for trash and no harm is done .
Powdered chems are much more cost effective than liquid chems and are a must to have in winter so you're not lugging
all the stuff in your van to a warm place so they dont freeze .
You can learn in a variety of ways but trying things on your own on " junk " can be a great learning experience .
Starting out I would get every sample pack available and try them on your own . Vac Away , Bonnet Pro just to name a couple not mentioned in the thread . I have " favorite " liquid chems and I'm sure most cleaners do as well .
Rob has a very well thought out package that covers just about anything you might run in to out there and are powders .
JMHO .
All the Best , Ed
Thank you very much Ed. I appreciate all the help. You guys are great! I'm learning a ton of stuff! Watched Ron's video on steam removing red stains with black and decker wall paper steamer. Then I learned steam takes dents out in carpets! Much like wood in gun stocks.
Some guys on YouTube where saying you can use peroxide And water to clean carpets. Make your own prespray. Not sure I test that one...lol. learning a ton. Had a migraine yesterday early evening. Get them once or twice a year. I will be recovering today.. sucks!!

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
TBH , besides the reasons I've stated , the sample pack has a variety of chems Rob makes . Picking up cast offs of furniture and ripped out carpet along the road will give you some experience with the knowledge you gain . If what you try doesn't work you put it out for trash and no harm is done .
Powdered chems are much more cost effective than liquid chems and are a must to have in winter so you're not lugging
all the stuff in your van to a warm place so they dont freeze .
You can learn in a variety of ways but trying things on your own on " junk " can be a great learning experience .
Starting out I would get every sample pack available and try them on your own . Vac Away , Bonnet Pro just to name a couple not mentioned in the thread . I have " favorite " liquid chems and I'm sure most cleaners do as well .
Rob has a very well thought out package that covers just about anything you might run in to out there and are powders .
JMHO .
All the Best , Ed
Thank you very much Ed. I appreciate all the help. You guys are great! I'm learning a ton of stuff! Watched Ron's video on steam removing red stains with black and decker wall paper steamer. Then I learned steam takes dents out in carpets! Much like wood in gun stocks.
Some guys on YouTube where saying you can use peroxide And water to clean carpets. Make your own prespray. Not sure I test that one...lol. learning a ton. Had a migraine yesterday early evening. Get them once or twice a year. I will be recovering today.. sucks!!

Take my 300 class. It’s franchise quality at fraction cost. You will make 10’s thousands dollars off it because it’s concise, up to date, practical, easy to understand, removes learning curve, saves you headaches on mistakes, misinformation and tedious research. Plus it’s a 100% guaranteed. Or suffer along lol.

Reactions: OldCarpetVet

Luky

Nov 29, 2013
Chicagoland
Real Name
Marian Lukacisin
Business Location
United States
Reactions: rob allen and admin

Clean-n-mean

Feb 9, 2018
Real Name
Todd santora
Take my 300 class. It’s franchise quality at fraction cost. You will make 10’s thousands dollars off it because it’s concise, up to date, practical, easy to understand, removes learning curve, saves you headaches on mistakes, misinformation and tedious research. Plus it’s a 100% guaranteed. Or suffer along lol.
This is the one where I get 150.00 in free chemicals? The HWE class?

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
This is the one where I get 150.00 in free chemicals? The HWE class?

Yes. And 150 more if you tell me it sucked.

Clean-n-mean

Feb 9, 2018
Real Name
Todd santora
Yes. And 150 more if you tell me it sucked.[/
Rob,
Ok I'm in man! Have a few more questions:
1. Is it downloadable to my computer?
2. Do I get some sort of certification? A patch? Brownie button? Something to show people?
I'm taking it. And that crb you sell with the tray looks sweet man. Is it USA built? Belt driven??
Thank rob. And thank you for all the help!

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
It is streamable non stop for a year.
Yes, a cert that you don’t have to pay yearly to renew.
Yes we have some deals on CRB’s

zack

Jun 28, 2008
canada
Real Name
zack zia
Business Location
United States
I'm saying they all 3 were game changers but RSF free & clear needed a small citrus solve boost.

Bio Pro (Full nuke w/enzyme)
Spiked (Full safe nuke using GM/oxidizer)
RSF free & clear (adding small amount citrus solve)

All 3 above are game changers. Add our new revolutionary powdered alkaline neutralizing rinse and nothing stops it, period. Our alkaline neutralizer is so powerful it will out clean most every prespray by itself at 3gph.
Thanks I have another question what is the shelf life of your cleaning products because few years ago when we bought preload it get hard in the jar after some time although we used it