Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Well since
I never received Robs sample

I took matters into my own hands

I ordered it just got it today View attachment 76305

Apologize for missing you on samples. I’m stinking busy which is no excuse. But I am getting almost 60 so that is a good excuse.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Rob I’m doing a cgd tomorrow

Medium soil witch one you recommend

Thanks

Either is great. If real light color Spiked. If medium to dark go Bio. Just give Bio a lil extra dwell time and your golden.

Reactions: ANDY2012

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States

ANDY2012

May 16, 2012
Real Name
ANDY PEREZ
Business Location
United States
Well since
I never received Robs sample

I took matters into my own hands

I ordered it just got it today View attachment 76305

Apologize for missing you on samples. I’m stinking busy which is no excuse. But I am getting almost 60 so that is a good excuse.

Rob I have a lot of respect for you and TMF members

I was just joking

I was going to order it anyway

Thanks

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Exactly. Have to give the enzymes and polyester hydrotopes time to work their way in and suspend the soils/oils. Mechanical agitation speeds up that process but remember CHAT...

Chemical
Heat
Agitation
Time

With rat nasty poly's that have oxidized gotta maximize at least 3 out of the 4. ;-)

Clean-n-mean

Feb 9, 2018
Real Name
Todd santora
Rob,
Many times I see mark saiger saying"just a few minutes" if that, dwell time. Coming right up!! No agitation at all............hmmm. I see a big difference just using my hand scrub brush after pre spraying. Are the truck mounts that much more powerful then the portables??

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Rob,
Many times I see mark saiger saying"just a few minutes" if that, dwell time. Coming right up!! No agitation at all............hmmm. I see a big difference just using my hand scrub brush after pre spraying. Are the truck mounts that much more powerful then the portables??
I won't mention names but I will say this. I was at the CAD at my local Interlink a few months back. One manufacturer rep was having a few beers and made an interesting revelation. He said "Hey Rob I got something funny to tell you. So and so and his friend came over and got my nuke prespray. They sprayed it on the carpet, used a rotary to pre agitate and then here's where it got interesting.

They then turned the camera on and he started to spray his pre spray. Then he got to rinsing. I was laughing my ass off because I knew my pre spray and the agitation is what made the carpets come so clean but all the Youtubers have no idea". I said laughing sarcastically "really that's not that funny, but thanks for telling me"

So don't believe everything you see and hear. Most of it is just bullshit propaganda to create a false narrative. That's why I offer the unheard of guarantee. If mines not the absolute best, I give you your money back and you keep the product, free.

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
Rob,
Yes when he is cleaning nylon the pre spray will be effective immediately. How ever I watched alot of his videos which he pre scrubs when cleaning the polyesters in residential homes.

Robert86

Sep 28, 2016
Missoula, MT
Real Name
Robert Phillips
The amount of dwell time I give depends on how bad it is. Greasy restaurant, a good 10 minute dwell with agitation. My carpets at home, spray and extract, no real dwell time. Using a portable agitation will have more benefit than a TM, TM guys will get away with not agitating more often than porty guys, but both will find plenty of jobs where agitation is needed to provide the best results. If someone selling you a chemical says agitation isn't needed, its because they're selling you something.

Clean-n-mean

Feb 9, 2018
Real Name
Todd santora
I won't mention names but I will say this. I was at the CAD at my local Interlink a few months back. One manufacturer rep was having a few beers and made an interesting revelation. He said "Hey Rob I got something funny to tell you. So and so and his friend came over and got my nuke prespray. They sprayed it on the carpet, used a rotary to pre agitate and then here's where it got interesting.

They then turned the camera on and he started to spray his pre spray. Then he got to rinsing. I was laughing my ass off because I knew my pre spray and the agitation is what made the carpets come so clean but all the Youtubers have no idea". I said laughing sarcastically "really that's not that funny, but thanks for telling me".

So don't believe everything you see and hear. Most of it is just bullshit propaganda to create a false narrative. That's why I offer the unheard of guarantee. If mines not the absolute best, I give you your money back and you keep the product, free.
Thanks Rob! I know your honest, but have my reservations about some. I NEVER believe everything I read on the internet. Most of it in my opinion is BS!
But im learning, so I have to ask alot of questions!! But I really enjoy making the carpet look new again and cleaning it! I cannot wait to try your products.
Thank you

Clean-n-mean

Feb 9, 2018
Real Name
Todd santora
Yes when he is cleaning nylon the pre spray will be effective immediately. How ever I watched alot of his videos which he pre scrubs when cleaning the polyesters in residential homes.
Fedri,
Thanks for the info! Are most of these glue down restaraunt carpets nylons? Just curious as it looks like I have one coming up!
Thank you

Clean-n-mean

Feb 9, 2018
Real Name
Todd santora
The amount of dwell time I give depends on how bad it is. Greasy restaurant, a good 10 minute dwell with agitation. My carpets at home, spray and extract, no real dwell time. Using a portable agitation will have more benefit than a TM, TM guys will get away with not agitating more often than porty guys, but both will find plenty of jobs where agitation is needed to provide the best results. If someone selling you a chemical says agitation isn't needed, its because they're selling you something.
Thanks Robert! Yea my suspicions are confirmed. LOL. Im glad I bought the Oreck! Thats really going to make my work look even better. And a heck of a lot easier too.
The Oreck will be here Monday. Just waiting on the blue scrub ring and im good to go!
Thanks!

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Fedri,
Thanks for the info! Are most of these glue down restaraunt carpets nylons? Just curious as it looks like I have one coming up!
Thank you
Most commercial applications are nylon. And 99.9% time if it is carpet tile (squares) it is nylon. And remember just about anything cleans nylon.

Reactions: PATRICK YANELLO

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Agreed. And I am of the mindset agitation is not always 100% needed but should be done in at least the main traffic patterns like a hall, kitchen entry way or in front of a sofa for example.

Clean-n-mean

Feb 9, 2018
Real Name
Todd santora
Truck mounts arent always necessarily about a better clean, although many times they do give a better cleaning.

They are more about production times and putting on a show for the customer... which is more important than you may think.
Thanks ACP. I like my little machine and it works well. I try really hard to take good care of it too. I keep it clean and rinsed out. The water it put out is plenty hot too. So hot it can burn you. So far so good