Tennant T5 ecH2O

BMSsolarcraft

Dec 3, 2018
Real Name
Blaine
hi everyone I have a Tennant floor cleaner at my job and it was working fine till about a week ago. the actuator that raises and lowers the brush head is not working. I did system test and came up with a faulty actuator or an obstruction. there was no obstruction so I went with a faulty actuator. we ordered the actuator and I replaced it, and it still is not working I am not sure where to go from here I am unable to find any decent wiring diagrams to help me out so am trying here now thanks for all of the help in advance.

BMSsolarcraft

Dec 3, 2018
Real Name
Blaine
have checked all the breakers all is ok.

BMSsolarcraft

Dec 3, 2018
Real Name
Blaine
yes I have contacted them but wanted to see if anyone had maybe had this problem and knew the fix, so we don't have to spend the money on a service call.

BMSsolarcraft

Dec 3, 2018
Real Name
Blaine
just so everyone knows the issue with machine was that the main circuit board had an internal short causing things to not work properly and the machine to act weird. replaced the board and all is working properly and as it should. hope this helps anyone who is looking.

Reactions: Scott W

Ymetimme

Apr 27, 2018
Real Name
Tim yeater
hi everyone I have a Tennant floor cleaner at my job and it was working fine till about a week ago. the actuator that raises and lowers the brush head is not working. I did system test and came up with a faulty actuator or an obstruction. there was no obstruction so I went with a faulty actuator. we ordered the actuator and I replaced it, and it still is not working I am not sure where to go from here I am unable to find any decent wiring diagrams to help me out so am trying here now thanks for all of the help in advance.
I have quite a bit of experience working on tennis equipment. And the saying ((you'll run out of money before you run out of I guess)) is very true with that machine I would recommend getting a hold of a tenant rep first. But if I have to guess it's the board