Smart N Kleen
Premium VIP
Mar 12, 2010
oregon
Real Name
Rick K
Business Location
United States
Try calling Jerry Seats at inland janitorial supply 951-734-5241. His window cleaning soap is the best by far. I've been cleaning windows for over 30 years. One gallon will last over a year. I've used other soaps and nothing compares.
Yeah, I'm sure that's good too. If you look at the ingredients, if there is SLS, it may leave soap residue on the microscopic bumps in the glass.

I was skeptical but after going back and forth from ecover to gg4, and doing some research, i do believe gg4 cleans better.

It can be a pain to work with so Titan makes GG Glide for slip. Its a must for me.
Hmm never tried gg4, always used gg3. Lately been using Unger gel soap.

Last edited:

Mike Krall

Premium VIP
Apr 24, 2013
New York
Real Name
Mike Krall
Yeah, I'm sure that's good too. If you look at the ingredients, if there is SLS, it may leave soap residue on the microscopic bumps in the glass.

I was skeptical but after going back and forth from ecover to gg4, and doing some research, i do believe gg4 cleans better.

It can be a pain to work with so Titan makes GG Glide for slip. Its a must for me.

I don't even remember why I went with 3 over 4. Might have been the cost. Thanks for the tip on Glide I didn't even know about it. Gg3 also causes some friction issues from time to time.

smart n kleen

Smart N Kleen
Premium VIP
Mar 12, 2010
oregon
Real Name
Rick K
Business Location
United States
IMG_1765.JPG
I don't even remember why I went with 3 over 4. Might have been the cost. Thanks for the tip on Glide I didn't even know about it. Gg3 also causes some friction issues from time to time.

Reactions: Mike Krall

Luxury Cleaning

Apr 26, 2017
New York
luxurycleaningny.com
Real Name
maid service
Business Location
United States
Hello.
To clean a professional and do it the best you need to contact our team. This is because we know how to do it efficiently and at the highest level.
Our values (professionalism, quality and accessibility) are realized through hard work of our maids and reliability of our staff. We meet your expectations and needs during the whole period of communication process.
Our maid service New York offers you the superior cleaning ever! All our maids have experience of several years and are trained in all aspects, they know that the quality of their work is strictly supervised, so they treat their work with responsibility, striving to exceed customer’s expectations. Our maid team will clean each inch of your working place and convert your house environment into harmonious paradise and peaceful spot.
Luxury Cleaning Company takes the full responsibility for our services to make you sure that we are trustworthy and the best.
I hope, I helped you.

BubbleGuy

Jan 11, 2017
MA
Real Name
Jordie Palanzi
I've recently purchased a friends small time window washing business. I currently dont have a larger sqeegee than 18''. Is it practical for a 30'' or so for the big stuff ?

18 is very versatile and is my go to size for storefront.

If i was doing residential, i would go 12-16" stainless steel Ettore.

You will do just fine with 18 and smaller.

Best,
Jordie