Team Technique Series: How To Clean Windows Professionally | Page 2 | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Team Technique Series: How To Clean Windows Professionally

Discussion in 'Window Cleaning Forum' started by BubbleGuy, Mar 7, 2017.

CONNECTING CLEANERS WORLDWIDE

1. BubbleGuy

BubbleGuy New Member

Jan 11, 2017
    Male
    Window Cleaner, Power Wash, Tile and Grout Clean
    MA
    Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0
    And 99.999999% of customers couldn't care less what soap you use, so it is just personal preference.

2. smart n kleen

Premium VIP

Mar 12, 2010
    oregon
    Ratings:
    +4,858 / 37 / -0
    #22 smart n kleen, Mar 13, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2017
    Try calling Jerry Seats at inland janitorial supply 951-734-5241. His window cleaning soap is the best by far. I've been cleaning windows for over 30 years. One gallon will last over a year. I've used other soaps and nothing compares.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Mike Krall

Premium VIP

Apr 24, 2013
    Male
    New York
    Ratings:
    +8,290 / 15 / -0
    I don't even remember why I went with 3 over 4. Might have been the cost. Thanks for the tip on Glide I didn't even know about it. Gg3 also causes some friction issues from time to time.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. smart n kleen

Premium VIP

Mar 12, 2010
    oregon
    Ratings:
    +4,858 / 37 / -0
    IMG_1765.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  5. smart n kleen

Premium VIP

Mar 12, 2010
    oregon
    Ratings:
    +4,858 / 37 / -0
    2-3 caps full to about 4 gallons is what I use it at. No film left over. Great for washing your car also lol.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Luxury Cleaning

Luxury Cleaning New Member

Apr 26, 2017
    New York
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hello.
    To clean a professional and do it the best you need to contact our team. This is because we know how to do it efficiently and at the highest level.
    Our values (professionalism, quality and accessibility) are realized through hard work of our maids and reliability of our staff. We meet your expectations and needs during the whole period of communication process.
    Our maid service New York offers you the superior cleaning ever! All our maids have experience of several years and are trained in all aspects, they know that the quality of their work is strictly supervised, so they treat their work with responsibility, striving to exceed customer’s expectations. Our maid team will clean each inch of your working place and convert your house environment into harmonious paradise and peaceful spot.
    Luxury Cleaning Company takes the full responsibility for our services to make you sure that we are trustworthy and the best.
    I hope, I helped you.

7. Robert86

Robert86 Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2016
    Male
    Missoula, MT
    Ratings:
    +1,172 / 1 / -0
    So if you want your windows cleaned right, you need to hire someone else. That's a sound business model, I'd do it ;)

8. Isaac Kresek

Isaac Kresek New Member

Feb 15, 2017
    Male
    Carpet,Upholstery, and Window cleaning
    Tonasket,Wa
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    I've recently purchased a friends small time window washing business. I currently dont have a larger sqeegee than 18''. Is it practical for a 30'' or so for the big stuff ?

9. BubbleGuy

BubbleGuy New Member

Jan 11, 2017
    Male
    Window Cleaner, Power Wash, Tile and Grout Clean
    MA
    Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0
    18 is very versatile and is my go to size for storefront.

If i was doing residential, i would go 12-16" stainless steel Ettore.

You will do just fine with 18 and smaller.

Best,
    Jordie

10. smart n kleen

Premium VIP

Mar 12, 2010
    oregon
    Ratings:
    +4,858 / 37 / -0
    16" squeegee 18" strip washer