T J Auto Spa Steamer Machine with Jay Leno | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

T J Auto Spa Steamer Machine with Jay Leno

VANQUISH AUTO

Feb 2, 2018
Real Name
Charles Johnson
Yea I’ve noticed if the vehicle is very dirty with dirt , it is not as effective. You need water rinse and scrub first then use the steamer for extra finishing touches .
Yeah. That’s what we do with the Vapor Rino. It has a extractor hookup. But it really doesn’t do that well on deep cleaning. So we use hot water extraction and then follow that up with the steam extraction with the Vapor Rino.

Sanipro

Aug 16, 2016
Real Name
Mario Gonzalez
Yea I’ve noticed if the vehicle is very dirty with dirt , it is not as effective. You need water rinse and scrub first then use the steamer for extra finishing touches .
Yeah. That’s what we do with the Vapor Rino. It has a extractor hookup. But it really doesn’t do that well on deep cleaning. So we use hot water extraction and then follow that up with the steam extraction with the Vapor Rino.
Yea we still have our vapor rhino. It is a world of difference. As of power wise and amount of steam. Yea your doing it right using water extraction , the rhino doesn’t have enough steam. Think of using a Home Depot dewalt pressure washer and then a commercial 10gpm pressure washer . And the thing I hate the most on the rhino is after ten minutes of use. You have to wait for it to reboil th water. The Fortador is constant , no downtime. It’s so hot that I have to wear gloves bc I’ve already burnt my hands a couple times

Sanipro

Aug 16, 2016
Real Name
Mario Gonzalez
Oh the Fortador is perfect for clay bar. Check them out on instagram

VANQUISH AUTO

Feb 2, 2018
Real Name
Charles Johnson
Yea we still have our vapor rhino. It is a world of difference. As of power wise and amount of steam. Yea your doing it right using water extraction , the rhino doesn’t have enough steam. Think of using a Home Depot dewalt pressure washer and then a commercial 10gpm pressure washer . And the thing I hate the most on the rhino is after ten minutes of use. You have to wait for it to reboil th water. The Fortador is constant , no downtime. It’s so hot that I have to wear gloves bc I’ve already burnt my hands a couple times
I say it is a big difference. The only thing we use or steam for is carpet and leather. But it might be time to start thinking of a upgrade. Do you how it affects ceramic coatings or if does at all?
I always wondered about this but never could find anything out about it.

Sanipro

Aug 16, 2016
Real Name
Mario Gonzalez
I say it is a big difference. The only thing we use or steam for is carpet and leather. But it might be time to start thinking of a upgrade. Do you how it affects ceramic coatings or if does at all?
I always wondered about this but never could find anything out about it.
I will send them a message. I wondered took. What ceramic coating do you use. I wanted to get c quartz

VANQUISH AUTO

Feb 2, 2018
Real Name
Charles Johnson
I’ve used about every consumer coating you can get. I wanted to get GTechniq Crystal Black. But you have to join their franchise and I’m not up for that. But I think that’s probably the top one professionally.

Cquartz is pretty good too. If you do go with Cquartz get the “Cquartz UK”. I would have to say best consumer version would have to be Gyeon MOHS or Pinnacle Black Label. Pinnacle Black Label you get enough to do about 10-20 cars (depending on size & if you double coat).
I am getting ready to call about one called Element 119. It’s supposed to last 7 years plus they have a textile version that lasts up to 2 years.

Sanipro

Aug 16, 2016
Real Name
Mario Gonzalez
I’ve used about every consumer coating you can get. I wanted to get GTechniq Crystal Black. But you have to join their franchise and I’m not up for that. But I think that’s probably the top one professionally.

Cquartz is pretty good too. If you do go with Cquartz get the “Cquartz UK”. I would have to say best consumer version would have to be Gyeon MOHS or Pinnacle Black Label. Pinnacle Black Label you get enough to do about 10-20 cars (depending on size & if you double coat).
I am getting ready to call about one called Element 119. It’s supposed to last 7 years plus they have a textile version that lasts up to 2 years.
Dang let me know about element and how that goes . I’m going out of town this weekend but I’ll take videos of Fortador in action

VANQUISH AUTO

Feb 2, 2018
Real Name
Charles Johnson
Will do. Just called and placed my order. The interior coating was $190.00 for a gallon. It will coat 20-30 vehicles depending on size and if you coat the leather or not.
The paint coating was $170.00 for 65ml that’s enough to double coat one vehicle. We’ll see how it goes though. I’ll keep you updated on the progress of it.

Reactions: Sanipro