Sylvester Stallone's Latest Sexual Assault Allegation.

Johnny Bravo

Hacking my way though life, one room at a time.
Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States

PistolPete

Sep 28, 2014
Real Name
Peter Dymond
An ugly politician or director perhaps, but movie stars hardly need to force themselves on anyone. It seems to me that any woman who had a sexual encounter with a powerful or famous personality will now try to make a case. The pendulum has swung too far. These allegations are impossible to prove or defend. On the other hand, any 'man' who does this is a scumbag.

Reactions: Johnson52

SRD

Premium VIP
Nov 6, 2010
midwest
Real Name
Spencer Dawdy
Business Location
United States
Although i believe some if these allegations are true and the perpetrators should be strung up by their nut sacks, i believe alot of them are witchhunts and some long forgotten personalities looking for another 5 minutes of fame

Reactions: Johnson52

MikeGaure

... ... ... ...
Premium VIP
Nov 23, 2015
Real Name
Mike
Do you realize how many false sexual assault cases I worked as a cop. Roughly 30% of my rape/sex assault cases were were blantant lies on the female's part. Designed to either get back at a boyfriend or defend herself from cheating

i could easily believe that.

here in AZ at our gun class they showed us how a spouse or partner can call for a domestic and you can lose your firearms
until its proven you didnt do anything

Reactions: awratchford

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
i could easily believe that.

here in AZ at our gun class they showed us how a spouse or partner can call for a domestic and you can lose your firearms
until its proven you didnt do anything
You’re guilty. Until you prove you’re innocent ;). Costs them nothing to point fingers. Can cost you everything you own including your freedom to prove you’re innocent.
Should be... If women accuses a man of rape. And they prove she was wrong. Then she should suffer whatever sentence the man would have recieved. Instead its an oops ohh well and they walk away. While the man even though proved hes innocent. Still has that following him around. As the news will paint him red. Friends if still friends will see him differently. His job if he still has it. Co workers will not trust him. Yep... I believe in the eye for an eye.

Reactions: awratchford

PistolPete

Sep 28, 2014
Real Name
Peter Dymond
i could easily believe that. here in AZ at our gun class they showed us how a spouse or partner can call for a domestic and you can lose your firearms until its proven you didnt do anything
You’re guilty. Until you prove you’re innocent ;). Costs them nothing to point fingers. Can cost you everything you own including your freedom to prove you’re innocent. Should be... If women accuses a man of rape. And they prove she was wrong. Then she should suffer whatever sentence the man would have recieved. Instead its an oops ohh well and they walk away. While the man even though proved hes innocent. Still has that following him around. As the news will paint him red. Friends if still friends will see him differently. His job if he still has it. Co workers will not trust him. Yep... I believe in the eye for an eye.
That's why we need to change the law to loser pays in defamation suits like the UK

Reactions: keep it clean

MikeGaure

... ... ... ...
Premium VIP
Nov 23, 2015
Real Name
Mike
yea its pretty jacked

friend of ours their grandpa is in his 80’s strong man. well one female relative thought he shouldn’t be driving so reported him.

he was going to have to pay to see a Dr. plus two other tests that weren’t cheap all on a fixed income.

not the same issue but same type of idiots

Sean M Collins

Dec 11, 2012
Real Name
Sean Collins
yea its pretty jacked friend of ours their grandpa is in his 80’s strong man. well one female relative thought he shouldn’t be driving so reported him. he was going to have to pay to see a Dr. plus two other tests that weren’t cheap all on a fixed income. not the same issue but same type of idiots
Are you meaning she reported to bmv he was no longer fit to drive?

Reactions: MikeGaure