image.jpeg

Reactions: wandwizard
Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
Yea no kidding huh freagin clear as mud!
Was you around when we had contests that guys would cry about because they didnt win? Man guys would find any loop hole trying to say they followed the rules and stuff wasnt clearly explained.

MikeGaure

... ... ... ...
Premium VIP
Nov 23, 2015
Real Name
Mike
Was you around when we had contests that guys would cry about because they didnt win? Man guys would find any loop hole trying to say they followed the rules and stuff wasnt clearly explained.

I clearly made an accurate assessment when determining you're mental prowess.

To Quote The good Abbè Faria of Count of Monte Cristo. "Are you a simpleton!"

Lol thought it was apparent I wasn't attempting to win anything.

I realize you must need Coloring Pages and crayons!

Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
I clearly made an accurate assessment when determining you're mental prowess.

To Quote The good Abbè Faria of Count of Monte Cristo. "Are you a simpleton!"

Lol thought it was apparent I wasn't attempting to win anything.

I realize you must need Coloring Pages and crayons!
I just took it as you was trying to be funny :rolleyes:

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
I throw in my five, might as well my vt14 is getting old lol

1. Blood on white fabric of any type except wool. Trigger sprayer with 1 scoup of OSR and the hottest water you can get from customers tap, you can fill from truckmount but if its too hot youll get a volcano. Dont touch the stain at all no rubbing, tamping, etc just trigger spray aggressively with nozzle close to fabric. If it starts to move immediately extract with matrix all fiber rinse (acid) in one direction, dont rub back and forth with upholstery tool or the friction might set the stain. Heres an example of a couch we did recently
gnar_zpsfuh0vtet.jpg

2. Very soapy spots or unusual looking traffic lanes from lots of residue, also laundry spills like possibly a container of tide was spilled on carpet. Mix 50/50 water and downy fabric softener in any type of sprayer and soak the area well. Turn off rinse and extract, the downy will kill all the foaming (much better than any industry specific defoamer we have used).. the soap will rinse out easily in just a few passes.

3. Old wax or very bad wax spill deep in carpet and has hardened. Pour chemspec POG and soak the wax really well (smells like bananas) at the beginning of the job and give it a good 1hr to dwell in and break up the wax. Crank the heat and melt it out, will take quite a few passes even at near 240 degrees

4. Bad water and spotting stains in micro-fiber (water rings). We see this on many micro fiber sofas. Natural Orange from hydra master mixed full strength and pre spray the sofa. Take hand buffer with micro fiber bonnet and polish the area really well working in the natural orange. Extract with acid rinse. Heres a pic
IMG_0225_zps2b42bf06.jpg

after
IMG_0227_zps84db92c8.jpg

5. Finger print dust from a burglary, pretty rare one to come accross. Vacuum as much as possible which will still leave a blackish/blue stain. Grease eraser double strength with a couple oz of dissolve from kleenrite. pre spray and let dwell for a while (I have only ran into this 2x but success both times), dont rub or agitate, just extract high heat
IMG_1600_zpscd5e4cc1.jpg

IMG_1602_zps385c9c06.jpg

6. One last one because a few people already did soapy spots and blood plus someone might run into this at some point. Asphalt tar tracked in from parking lot being repaved. Flex with citri-solve or grout master and 2-3oz of dissolve from kleenrite(this combo also works really well for printer ink). Pre spray and agitate then extract or just extract with rotary.
20151124_105548_zpsejwc1qcb.jpg

20151124_110323_zpsyeywo1no.jpg

20151124_110856_zpsqsgy1voe.jpg

Our pre spray handles most all food/organic stains and we also use Fels when needed (bar is strapped to wands) but those were already listed in this contest many times

Last edited:
Reactions: 1ST CHOICE CLEANING

wandwizard

Randy Dockins
Premium VIP
Nov 12, 2008
Real Name
Randy Dockins
Business Location
United States

1. Blood on white fabric of any type except wool. Trigger sprayer with 1 scoup of OSR and the hottest water you can get from customers tap, you can fill from truckmount but if its too hot youll get a volcano. Dont touch the stain at all no rubbing, tamping, etc just trigger spray aggressively with nozzle close to fabric. If it starts to move immediately extract with matrix all fiber rinse (acid) in one direction, dont rub back and forth with upholstery tool or the friction might set the stain. Heres an example of a couch we did recently
gnar_zpsfuh0vtet.jpg

2. Very soapy spots or unusual looking traffic lanes from lots of residue, also laundry spills like possibly a container of tide was spilled on carpet. Mix 50/50 water and downy fabric softener in any type of sprayer and soak the area well. Turn off rinse and extract, the downy will kill all the foaming (much better than any industry specific defoamer we have used).. the soap will rinse out easily in just a few passes.

3. Old wax or very bad wax spill deep in carpet and has hardened. Pour chemspec POG and soak the wax really well (smells like bananas) at the beginning of the job and give it a good 1hr to dwell in and break up the wax. Crank the heat and melt it out, will take quite a few passes even at near 240 degrees

4. Bad water and spotting stains in micro-fiber (water rings). We see this on many micro fiber sofas. Natural Orange from hydra master mixed full strength and pre spray the sofa. Take hand buffer with micro fiber bonnet and polish the area really well working in the natural orange. Extract with acid rinse. Heres a pic
IMG_0225_zps2b42bf06.jpg

after
IMG_0227_zps84db92c8.jpg

5. Finger print dust from a burglary, pretty rare one to come accross. Vacuum as much as possible which will still leave a blackish/blue stain. Grease eraser double strength with a couple oz of dissolve from kleenrite. pre spray and let dwell for a while (I have only ran into this 2x but success both times), dont rub or agitate, just extract high heat
IMG_1600_zpscd5e4cc1.jpg

IMG_1602_zps385c9c06.jpg

6. One last one because a few people already did soapy spots and blood plus someone might run into this at some point. Asphalt tar tracked in from parking lot being repaved. Flex with citri-solve or grout master and 2-3oz of dissolve from kleenrite(this combo also works really well for printer ink). Pre spray and agitate then extract or just extract with rotary.

Our pre spray handles most all food/organic stains and we also use Fels when needed (bar is strapped to wands) but those were already listed in this contest many times

Well I'd say you're definitely in the close running for that wand. Just my opinion though. :) I knew I should be taking more pics of my stain removals. I've done some pretty impressive ones, but just remembering 5 and exactly what I did on each is a bit hard for me. :( Oh well, maybe next time I'll be more ready. I never win anything. I'm such a loser.

wandwizard

Randy Dockins
Premium VIP
Nov 12, 2008
Real Name
Randy Dockins
Business Location
United States
I used pictures since Jason and Todd are simple :DView attachment 67407 View attachment 67408 View attachment 67402 View attachment 67403 View attachment 67404 View attachment 67405 View attachment 67406[/QUOTE]

You using the B & D steamer to set the glue in the seam tape? Sounds like a good idea. I have 2 of those, but never thought of using it for repairs. I am not skilled in repairs. I've done a few, but still pretty slow at it. Did you free hand cut that? Looks too small to be a cookie cutter. I did one recently almost that exact size I think. Mine was about 1/2 dollar sized. Your's definitely looks better. I think I would have done better with the cookie cutter. I need all the help I can get, but I didn't have it with me at the time.

Reactions: MikeGaure

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
Well I'd say you're definitely in the close running for that wand. Just my opinion though. :) I knew I should be taking more pics of my stain removals. I've done some pretty impressive ones, but just remembering 5 and exactly what I did on each is a bit hard for me. :( Oh well, maybe next time I'll be more ready. I never win anything. I'm such a loser.

Im sure someone is waiting until last minute to post some serious stain removal, but thanks either way

Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States

gnar_zpsfuh0vtet.jpg

IMG_0225_zps2b42bf06.jpg

after
IMG_0227_zps84db92c8.jpg

IMG_1600_zpscd5e4cc1.jpg

IMG_1602_zps385c9c06.jpg

Impressive with pictures as well :)

MikeGaure

... ... ... ...
Premium VIP
Nov 23, 2015
Real Name
Mike

You using the B & D steamer to set the glue in the seam tape? Sounds like a good idea. I have 2 of those, but never thought of using it for repairs. I am not skilled in repairs. I've done a few, but still pretty slow at it. Did you free hand cut that? Looks too small to be a cookie cutter. I did one recently almost that exact size I think. Mine was about 1/2 dollar sized. Your's definitely looks better. I think I would have done better with the cookie cutter. I need all the help I can get, but I didn't have it with me at the time.[/QUOTE]

Yes I use th BD to heat seam tape works awesome

Matt butler gave it to me he's on this board can't remember is freagin name tag in here though lol

Yes sir free hand been working with other shapes also to help conceal patches

wandwizard

Randy Dockins
Premium VIP
Nov 12, 2008
Real Name
Randy Dockins
Business Location
United States
Im sure someone is waiting until last minute to post some serious stain removal, but thanks either way
Well so far you have my vote. Wait a minute, I'm in the contest too. I hate you. :mad: I'm gonna go out and fall on my wand or something now.

imported_Cleangene

Jul 5, 2007
I have a demo Dang Pro swivel wand (500.00 value) in our TMF school that I am replacing with a new one. I want to give it away to a TMF member. Here is the contest. Name 5 spots you come across and how you remove them. Best answer determined by @Todd the Cleaner , Jason @1ST CHOICE CLEANING and myself wins. Winner will be chosen nest Thursday and the wand will ship out next Friday! The two runner ups will get a container of Groutmaster (50.00 value). Good luck!

Rules;

Name any 5 spots and how you remove them
May enter as much as you like
You must enter a reply in this thread
Rules subject to change but probably won't :)
Shipping is included
US only

View attachment 67364