Supplements, super foods & vitamins for carpet cleaners | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Supplements, super foods & vitamins for carpet cleaners

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
What supplements, super foods and vitamins do you take that “really” work? ‍♂️
*Disclaimer:Regardless of how much you love some cleaning agents they are not meant for human consumption. However if you are a ...

IMG_2537.JPG

eZy Watermark_10-01-2021_11-14-40AM.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Fedri and SRD

Jimbo Williams

May 11, 2009
NC
precisionsteamcleaning.com
Real Name
Jim Williams
Business Location
United States
I was forced to start eating healthy 5 years ago when I was pumped full of sulphites during surgery. Not knowing that I was allergic to sulphites I can no longer eat food with preservatives without my heart pounding so now it's all natural. Oats and eggs with honey and blueberries. Turkey sandwiches with fresh local bakery bread. Meat and fresh veggies and tons of fruit.

I can't take any supplements because they all have preservatives, but eating real food has made me feel the best I have felt in my life. I lost 40 lbs. and have the energy of a 20 year old. At 51 I can easily push a wand 10 hours straight. When I was eating fast food every day I felt dragged down and lethargic all the time.

Eat healthy and feel great! Oh, and I also get sick less.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
I was forced to start eating healthy 5 years ago when I was pumped full of sulphites during surgery. Not knowing that I was allergic to sulphites I can no longer eat food with preservatives without my heart pounding so now it's all natural. Oats and eggs with honey and blueberries. Turkey sandwiches with fresh local bakery bread. Meat and fresh veggies and tons of fruit.

I can't take any supplements because they all have preservatives, but eating real food has made me feel the best I have felt in my life. I lost 40 lbs. and have the energy of a 20 year old. At 51 I can easily push a wand 10 hours straight. When I was eating fast food every day I felt dragged down and lethargic all the time.

Eat healthy and feel great! Oh, and I also get sick less.

This is great. Can you provide a bullet list?

SRD

Nov 6, 2010
midwest
Real Name
Spencer Dawdy
Business Location
United States
I feel thats the key to a healthy diet, whole unprocessed foods cut out all the preservatives, fake sugar, high fructose crap, good fats, clean protien and drink plenty of plain old water

Dadio

May 14, 2020
Real Name
Mark
If its green juice it and that is like the best vitamins you could probably get. Get a big bag of veggies and a little fruit for flavor and that will transform your heatlh.

Reactions: rob allen

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
If its green juice it and that is like the best vitamins you could probably get. Get a big bag of veggies and a little fruit for flavor and that will transform your heatlh.

Do you have a juicer?

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
I feel thats the key to a healthy diet, whole unprocessed foods cut out all the preservatives, fake sugar, high fructose crap, good fats, clean protien and drink plenty of plain old water

Agree but in reality it’s difficult to do in a GMO, sugary and depleted soil food supply.

Reactions: SRD

Jimbo Williams

May 11, 2009
NC
Real Name
Jim Williams
Business Location
United States
This is great. Can you provide a bullet list?
This is pretty much my whole diet.
Oatmeal
Blueberries
Apples
Bananas
Honey
Local bakery bread
Boars Head low sodium turkey
Duke's Mayo
Fish
Chicken
Emu (since the wife has Alpha Gal and can't eat any mammal products)
Burgers (All of my meat has to be bought without one of those absorbent preservative pads.)
Wild Planet tuna
Pasta
Sweet green tea with organic unprocessed sugar
Aquafina
Turkey bacon
Eggs
Real butter

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
This is pretty much my whole diet.
Oatmeal
Blueberries
Apples
Bananas
Honey
Local bakery bread
Boars Head low sodium turkey
Duke's Mayo
Fish
Chicken
Emu (since the wife has Alpha Gal and can't eat any mammal products)
Burgers (All of my meat has to be bought without one of those absorbent preservative pads.)
Wild Planet tuna
Pasta
Sweet green tea with organic unprocessed sugar
Aquafina
Turkey bacon
Eggs
Real butter

Nice. Appreciate that.

Reactions: Jimbo Williams

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
I completely agree with Jimbo, except for the bacon that causes many health problems. Stay away from fast food (processed fake meat and chemicals), stay away from hot dogs unless if it is made from real meat without the preservatives, hot dogs will cause heart problems. Stay away from sugar at least 95% if possible 100%. Eat at home freshly baked if possible make it all organic. Eat eggs every day no it won't cause any high blood pressure in a matter of fact eggs will lower it, great for your eyes and heart as well. We make our Balkan style yogurt at home from organic milk and I put some fresh fruits for dessert. So much to talk about but stay away from garbage that the dogs will not even eat.

Jimbo Williams

May 11, 2009
NC
Real Name
Jim Williams
Business Location
United States
I completely agree with Jimbo, except for the bacon that causes many health problems. Stay away from fast food (processed fake meat and chemicals), stay away from hot dogs unless if it is made from real meat without the preservatives, hot dogs will cause heart problems. Stay away from sugar at least 95% if possible 100%. Eat at home freshly baked if possible make it all organic. Eat eggs every day no it won't cause any high blood pressure in a matter of fact eggs will lower it, great for your eyes and heart as well. We make our Balkan style yogurt at home from organic milk and I put some fresh fruits for dessert. So much to talk about but stay away from garbage that the dogs will not even eat.
The yogurt sounds good. I can eat small amounts. I have to limit my sulphites. Yogurt is fermented and contains sulphites which I'm allergic to.

Reactions: Fedri

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
I take fish oil capsules per docs advise to lower triglycerides.

Reactions: Fedri

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
Keeping a healthy diet will strengthen your immune system, and you will not get sick, only minor sore throat probably from drinking icy water or maybe slight runny nose because of not wearing a hat in the cold weather. All year round I take a spoon of real organic honey every morning with raw ginger (burns), and honey propolis religiously. At the beginning of every flu season, I take royal jelly for 2 months getting my body ready for the viruses. Don't forget organic honey is a natural antibiotic.

The last time I had the flu was 11-12 years ago when I use to eat just junk. I couldn't recover for 7 days. I had massive headaches and massive muscle aches; I had no taste of anything, runny nose, high fever, and sore throat (sounds familiar?). I was able to sleep only with a pain killer. Since then, I don't get sick. Try the above honey, ginger, propolis, and the royal jelly.

And don't forget to include your natural antibiotic garlic and onions with your food.

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
To clean your gut every morning, make yourself a celery juice. I started this drink this morning. Also, about a week ago, I have started to prepare this shot, mix 1 spoon of olive oil with cayenne pepper and add some lemon and a small amount of honey, just enough to take away the spice, and before your morning breakfast takes a shot and then eat, this will clean your veins and make your blood flowing and pumping much more efficiently.

Search for Dr. Mandell motivationadoc on youtube, he teaches how to cure the natural way for free. Watch his youtube videos to learn things properly.

sbsscn

Sep 17, 2009
california
Real Name
Arm Ben
Business Location
United States
Water is the best for thirst
eliminate soda and beer
reduce bad fats, increase good fats
eat fiber, veggies.
if you do use supplements I think liquids are better for absorption,
or use balance of nature

increase healthy home made foods
reduce take out food

use a blend of organic fruits/veggies and non organic

reduce salt, reduce sugar consumption, minimize eating foods after 7pm
increase sleeping hours

Stretch, exercise

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
Breakfast (break fast) is the most important meal of the day. What ever you eat in the morning will reflect on your day.
3 organic eggs with omega 3, about 10 Turkish olives, 2 small pieces of Balkan style feta cheese, 2 organic multigrain whole wheat slices bread with organic cream cheese and organic blue berry jam with chia seeds, and a cup of organic camomile tea sweetened with honey.

PXL_20210111_144537242.jpg