United States
No ''Foles Magic'' this year. That means Patriots win 34 - 31

Mama Fen

Jul 18, 2012
Real Name
no name
Business Location
United States
Great, now Pittsburgh is gonna have to get off their collective butts and win a few more to break the tie...

I've always said we stopped at six because Sixburgh rolls off the tongue easily. Sevensburgh is a little awkward, so we'll have to do two back-to-back and make it Eightsburgh. Has a nice sound to it.

Reactions: smart n kleen

1ST CHOICE CLEANING

Staff member
Premium VIP
Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
Funny thing about the NFL is that I love watching the games but really do not have a team that I root for or follow. I grew up liking the Lions because Detroit was only an hour away and theu was on tv a lot but once I left for the Army after high school I didn't see them play for a few years. Now I live in Texas and the Cowboys are on t.v. every week so I watch them but can't say I'm a fan. I have tried to be a Houston Texan fan and even went to a game when I was in Houston but I just dont feel like theu are my team.

george8585

Feb 27, 2011
Earth
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States
I'm a lifetime Phila Eagles fan. I like all Phlia teams. I didn't think I would get to see the Eagles win a Super Bowl in my lifetime but it happened last year. THANK YOU Nick Foles !!!

Mama Fen

Jul 18, 2012
Real Name
no name
Business Location
United States
Lions and Titans and Bears, oh my...

smart n kleen

Smart N Kleen
Premium VIP
Mar 12, 2010
oregon
Real Name
Rick K
Business Location
United States
The Brady Bowl was boring. The Bratriots win AGAIN.