Premium VIP
Nov 22, 2011
California
allpointscarpetcare.com
Real Name
Martin Sanchez
Business Location
United States
There is a lot more disrespect here on this forum than there is respect lately. That's pretty much why I don't post very often. Too many pissing contests amongst the Alphas.
That is why you don't see me on here any more. I lurke at times and look for goiod people's threads if a I see something good I read if not, like six said in his OP, I look for something else more enjoyable to read. reading a couple of books this week. Interesting books.

Reflections138

Nov 21, 2014
East Texas
Real Name
Jacob Simpson
Business Location
United States
There is a lot more disrespect here on this forum than there is respect lately. That's pretty much why I don't post very often. Too many pissing contests amongst the Alphas.
You know what, Randy! I'm gonna tea bag your ass the next time I see you; anyways You're right Randy .........sorry 6.

Reactions: emeraldclean

Jose Holguin

Premium VIP
Oct 20, 2012
Vail, CO
Real Name
Jose Holguin
Business Location
United States
Quite honestly, you guys are only proving his point. At least @Jose Holguin has made up his mind and he has tried to get something positive out of him with no success and they have been on a pissing contest for the longest. Understandable. @Reflections138 you on the other hand, I dunno if you also have a discrepancy with him have not followed your interactions but I would say, you have wasted, in my opinion, about ten posts trying to prove him useless to this forum, instead of getting deeper in a conversation that can only lead to learn one way or the other and rip off him the information he was about to share before he was trolled.
Sorry Martin but I have to call bs, I did that on my very first post and instead I got attacked. I belong to some nice nonfictional book clubs and love to dissect content to grasp different perspectives and opinions, I have cliff notes on every single book I've read, I have a set of questions I ask myself for every book I read and would be happy to discuss these books with others who have read them. Tell me how Chris has provided any value here?

I don't talk about a lot of the things I do here because very few are interested and If I decide to talk about something, I don't put up road blocks, this is a public forum.

ImageUploadedByTMF Forums1463967595.874025.jpg

Reactions: rob allen

Pinosan

Premium VIP
Nov 22, 2011
California
allpointscarpetcare.com
Real Name
Martin Sanchez
Business Location
United States
Jacob @relections138 is a heck of a guy. We live in the same town and work together frequently. I can call him at 2 am and he will come and help. Just like you and ole Johnny Bravo.
I can tell, have no beef with him at all on the contrary, I was just surprised he would make such comments. But hey, it was 6 after all, he had a contest with me a few months back, like seven pages, I learned a lot from it and he noticed i was serious about my learning so now he helps and helps a lot.

Pinosan

Premium VIP
Nov 22, 2011
California
allpointscarpetcare.com
Real Name
Martin Sanchez
Business Location
United States
Sorry Martin but I have to call bs, I did that on my very first post and instead I got attacked. I belong to some nice nonfictional book clubs and love to dissect content to grasp different perspectives and opinions, I have cliff notes on every single book I've read, I have a set of questions I ask myself for every book I read and would be happy to discuss these books with others who have read them. Tell me how Chris has provided any value here?

I don't talk about a lot of the things I do here because very few are interested and If I decide to talk about something, I don't put up road blocks, this is a public forum.

View attachment 64907
So, I read! but you guys have been bitting each other for a while. maybe he thought you were being sarcastic or he wanted to be mean to you. in all fairness, I did not see any sarcasm on your.

Reactions: Jose Holguin
Nov 24, 2012
Real Name
The Canary

View attachment 64907

For the record @Jose Holguin ...did you & I NOT have SEVERAL conversations well into the mornings when we first encountered few years back?

Did we NOT exchange strategies? ( sh!t I use DIVI now because of your falk'n arse)

I don't lose sleep over why you front like our don't have My number nor email...cuz .

Whatever made you flip is your business and your God given right to do so....& frankly I could care less if you decided to align with anti-6 forces.

God Bless!

I can't worry bout why I don't please you no more. Sh!t, I just avoid you.

Unlike youo_O

DavidB

Jan 30, 2008
Well I'm in the process of rebuilding my once failed company and Chris has been more than helpful in sharing insight and perspective. I believe that what he is trying to get from this thread was not directly in the floor care spectrum but in the self growth or more the self growth spectrum. No beef against anyone else here, just sharing perspective. I also have talked to Chris in person and I can see he is in a path of self growth and willing to share it with others, maybe not in the same manner most would expect, yet willing to share. He has shared plenty with me which I feel has helped me grow as a business person in a short period of time, but I can see where to some expecting a blueprint it comes across as bragging. I also don't post much since much of what I have to say has been covered much better prior to me by people much more experienced.

Anyway, wish you all the best.

Nov 24, 2012
Real Name
The Canary

View attachment 64907
Public forum

Public Buses.

Public restrooms.

What's the Gawt-Damm difference???

Get off this entitlement mentality of yours.

Dis 'Merrkkka!!!!

burbuja2

Mar 24, 2006
Metairie, LA
Real Name
Michael R. Zembik
Business Location
United States
I'll be brief.

We've all heard this & it's an undeniable truth - Success leaves clues.

One common trait I've found amongst My mentors is that all are vicarious readers.

However, there's bullsh!t with that premise (that they never tell you but that I'll gladly expose) I'll explain.

You've heard about the benefits of "reading" a book a month, a book a week, heck one of My mentors consumes at MINIMUM a book a day.

And so do you, whether you know it all not. Especially today.

The average connected adult "reads" the equivalent of a book a day.

Trust Me, if you've followed one of @aloha one derailed threads you most certainly have.

Problem is most "read" bullsh!the.

Do you?

That's the 1st thing to fix. The QUALITY of what you "read".

Secondly - don't "read". That's right. Stop Damm "reading" & instead STUDY!

The content you consume, it's not to be read it's to be studied.

Now ask yourself, if that is the case with you.

It's been a successful work in progress for Me but I can now honestly say that yes - i study a book a day of content.

And No - it all need not come from the same piece of literature.

Between blogs, books, tips, newsletters, webinars, etc...count them all.

And it'll tally up to a book.

Who did I get this from?

The tall gentleman you see over yonder in the pic I had the privilege of cocktails and aeuderbs with recently

View attachment 64904
6'
Interesting advice. One of the books I studied is a dictionary. That's why I know the difference between "vicarious" and "voracious." Why, some of us even know how to spell "hors d'oeuvres" correctly.

Nov 24, 2012
Real Name
The Canary
Interesting advice. One of the books I studied is a dictionary. That's why I know the difference between "vicarious" and "voracious." Why, some of us even know how to spell "hors d'oeuvres" correctly.
Absolutely LOVE IT!!!

Because you My friend have successfully brought this full circle. And I thank you.

Because My mentor who's pictured in the OP gave us aevice that very subject of which you speak brother.

His firsr name is Dan (pictured below).

Few will know him, most will not.

“You Can Hire Spellers For Minimum Wage”.

- Dan K.

20160428_084045.jpg

P.S.
As you can see 6 studies from the front row like an honor student :D

6'

P.S.S
Dan admittedly can't spell for shit either. Neither could Gary Halbert & John Carlton failed every English grammar class he ever took.

Are you getting the point here?o_O

Lol

Last edited:
Nov 24, 2012
Real Name
The Canary
...too soon to call a 'failed thread'?...
You sir I hope wins "member of the year " for the greatness of your threads.

I'll happily be winner of "failed threads" on TMF???
Lol..

#My peer group.
#SurroundYourselfWithThoseMOREsuccessfulThanYpu
#UK ACCOUNTANT
#CyprusTaxAdvisor
#MYforumMembers
#WannaSeeMore???lmao

20160517_195118.jpg

20160517_195149.jpg

"Show Me your friends and I'll show you your future"

- D.Pena

Last edited:

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
My experience is most "mentors' just give you enough info to keep wanting or needing more. It's like the carrot before the horse. It looks, smells and probably is great. The problem is the dumb horse never gets it. Why? Intentional to create revenue streams from dumb horses.

aloha one

Scrub a DUB DUB!
Feb 17, 2009
California
Real Name
Dave Moonan
Business Location
United States
My experience is most "mentors' just give you enough info to keep wanting or needing more. It's like the carrot before the horse. It looks, smells and probably is great. The problem is the dumb horse never gets it. Why? Intentional to create revenue streams from dumb horses.
Well said.....

Jason Miller

Aug 16, 2015
Real Name
Jason Miller
Show us something.

Talk is cheap.

You don't even have the courage to TRY to stretch yourself outside your comfort zone.

I swear if not for this forum you wouldn't even qualify to have small talk with Me.

You're jealous cuz you lack drive ambition & balls.

I wouldn't even be friends with a weak man like yourself.

That's why you talk so much, because you DO nothing. Nothing.
6' seriously ???? Grow up man ! We're all on different walks. And different stages in buissness.
The only piss ant on this thread is you. Sad part is the way you're going on don't think you'd even be good enough for ants to piss on.

No freaken need to bash someone just because he doesn't see things the way you do.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
I demanded???

You insecure, frail low esteem dummy.

Who reads the OP like that???

You big baby.

Don't phuc'n start that crying sh!t around Me boy
So we're on different levels.

Why force it?

How will this effort of yours benefit you?

This only gives an example of how worthless your time is to you
I demanded???

You insecure, frail low esteem dummy.

Who reads the OP like that???

You big baby.

Don't phuc'n start that crying sh!t around Me boy
Some here know I used to have a full basketball court in my back yard for almost 25 years. 90' long by 50' wide with college 3 point lines. Over those years there were people of a certain race who always talked smack and felt entitled to be a better basketball player because of their race. Being I was "white" in their eyes (though Im actually American Indian", they just lump all of us white looking people together) they felt they could easily take me on the basketball court. At only 6' 185lbs many who were much taller, more athletic and had more body weight were humiliated by me.

They had fancy dribbles and talked a great game but when it came down to it they lacked the drive and basic fundamentals of the game and I beat 99% that showed up at my court in one on one. Some of these guys played on college teams too. They would start doing these fancy dribbles and footwork and be talking smack. I would say you can dance around all day but sooner or later you have to come to the hole and show me what you got. All that pretty stuff meant nothing to me. When they came in I beta them soundly with strong knowledge of the basic fundamentals.

Funny thing is it got to the point that many were in denial and would go say they beat me. So I set up a camera and filmed the wins to shut them up. I will never forget one guy. He told everybody he could beta me and that Rob has got no game. He finally came over one day and we played. I beat him 10 straight games. At the 11th game I just didn't care much and he won. Heres i the kicker. After that he went and told everyone that he beat Rob Allen and that I sucked in b-ball. You see he was in denial. he figured because i wasn't the right color, was slower, didn't have the same handle or footwork that I was an easy target. He soon learned that what I lack in size I have tons more of energy, game knowledge and will outwork them.

I find it the same in carpet cleaning. Many underestimate my tenacity, knowledge of the industry and my work ethic. By doing so I usually come out top. They can talk smack, have fancy knowledge and know more than me. They can dance around all day but at the end of the day they have to come to the hoop and thats when I will meet them. Thats what I love about business so much. Reminds me of sports. I may lack the obvious talent of others but I will not be outworked. Have a nice day. Going to work on my 5 year goals.