Subcontract

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Nimblybimbly

Aug 10, 2017
Real Name
Nathan Paul
I know this is taboo to many, but what are some contract companies I could contact to get some more work? Any of you do subcontract and who or how?

Thanks!

Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
I know this is taboo to many, but what are some contract companies I could contact to get some more work? Any of you do subcontract and who or how?

Thanks!
Fishing for work? Independent building maintenance guys. They see about 5 homeowners a day. They also see residents and are hooked up with multiple property management companies. They are one doorway leading to many more doors.

Scott W

Preferred Vendor
Premium VIP
Feb 14, 2006
West Jordan, UT
www.interlinksupply.com
If there is a Paul Davis Restoration franchise in your area, check with them. Many are focused on construction rather than cleaning. Those franchisee will sub out the cleaning work for more than many of the national MMM companies.

Nimblybimbly

Aug 10, 2017
Real Name
Nathan Paul
If there is a Paul Davis Restoration franchise in your area, check with them. Many are focused on construction rather than cleaning. Those franchisee will sub out the cleaning work for more than many of the national MMM companies.

What's a national MMM company?

Scott W

Preferred Vendor
Premium VIP
Feb 14, 2006
West Jordan, UT
www.interlinksupply.com
MMM = Maintenance Management Mafia, those national companies that get all the national carpet cleaning accounts and then want you to clean for pennies on a dollar. I think the term was coined by Rick Gelinas.

mrotto

Sep 1, 2009
Wisconsin
Real Name
Paul Ottensmann
Business Location
United States
Actually any restoration company that doesn't have a TM.

But I would suggest that if your looking for work, a better route would be realtors. That way you get the whole piece of the pie, not just a part.