Chris Wharry

Aug 14, 2012
South Suburbs Chicago
www.enviro-greencarpet.com
Real Name
Chris Wharry
Business Location
United States
Last week I attended the week long "Strategies for Success" seminar offered by JonDon. I truly wish that I had attended my first year as a carpet cleaner. So much of what I did as a new business owner was trial and error before finding out what worked for myself and my business. Strategies for success lays out a blueprint for success that is tested, proven and a eye opener fore any carpet cleaner.

Chuck Violand started out the week reviewing the financials of a successful carpet cleaning or restoration company, Chuck laid out the #'s of a successful business and the reality of what carpet cleaners need to charge to be profitable and succeed not just exist.

Bill Yeadon, who I have had the pleasure of meeting a number of times, addressed marketing within our industry and as always did an excellent job of doing what many carpet cleaners forget. Our customers don't care how many cfm's our blower has or whether we use a Rotovac or not. What they do care about what we can do for them that will make their life easier and alleviate a problem that they have. Bill, who I consider an Industry Guru, hits home what carpet cleaners need to know to market successfully.

Steve Toburen addressed his experience as an owner of a multi-truck operation and his plan for success for everyone in attendance. Steve provides the class and reviews the provided "Procedures Manual" which is an 800 page manual that addresses every issue that you would encounter in your business in a systematic process which guarantees success. Steve's experience as a successful multi-truck operation brings real life examples of what is encountered in everyday operations and how to successfully manage them.

I feel that this program is something everyone should attend. Our Industry is plagued by carpet cleaners just getting by. This week long class will change your perspective and business of our industry. We even had a chance to get to meet JonDon owner Nick Paollela who at 81 years of age will share his life experiences in business and always has a great joke to share.

Steve Toburen who puts the program together is an excellent teacher and really cares about your success. He shares everything he knows to ensure you live the life you deserve as a business owner.

I really felt this seminar was a game changer for me and hope you guys have the opportunity to attend as well. My only regret is I never took it earlier, but I am stoked about implementing it all into my business.

Last edited:

Chris F.

Aug 23, 2015
Real Name
Ciprian Fiastru
I second that.I think this seminar is the best in industry

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Yep its good stuff. Now the key is to stay pumped and implement what you learned Chris!

Reactions: russrroberts

Jimmy N.

Sep 14, 2014
Real Name
Jimmy noe
What does the class include and what are the hours of the class.

russrroberts

Jan 30, 2014
Prescott, AZ
www.steamnfresh.com
Real Name
Russell
Business Location
United States
What does the class include and what are the hours of the class.
It is from 8am to 5pm Monday to Friday and it includes breakfast, lunch, and plenty of drinks. If you can take this course take it, it does suck taking a week off of work but in the long run what you learn will save you more than a weeks frustrations.

Reactions: rob allen

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Thanks I am getting a 570 installed by jondon in Atlanta and said it comes with it , look forward to the class.
Report back how you liked it please

john gerding

Premium VIP
Aug 1, 2012
Real Name
Deadpool
Business Location
United States
If you are like me you should probably book 2 tickets....One for you and one for the person you gonna have to hire to remember what they teach....

johnp94

May 11, 2010
San Diego
Real Name
john
Business Location
United States
I took this class a few years ago. Incredible week of learning. Well worth the time and expense. You will earn that money back a thousand times over once you implement what you learn from SFS.

Reactions: tom patnode

Jimmy N.

Sep 14, 2014
Real Name
Jimmy noe
They give you two very large binders full of all the info covered. Like most men if we put it in the bathroom, it will be read in no time.
Thanks ,I will defiantly will try to hit that burger place how close is it to Jondon they said it will take at least a day and half so I will have time to kill. :)

russrroberts

Jan 30, 2014
Prescott, AZ
www.steamnfresh.com
Real Name
Russell
Business Location
United States
Thanks ,I will defiantly will try to hit that burger place how close is it to Jondon they said it will take at least a day and half so I will have time to kill. :)
Jondon is in Norcross and the burger place has two locations Little Five Points (downtown) and midtown Atlanta about 20 mins south.

tom patnode

Premium VIP
Jun 8, 2008
San Diego
renaissance-carpet.com
Real Name
Tom Patnode
Last week I attended the week long "Strategies for Success" seminar offered by JonDon. I truly wish that I had attended my first year as a carpet cleaner. So much of what I did as a new business owner was trial and error before finding out what worked for myself and my business. Strategies for success lays out a blueprint for success that is tested, proven and a eye opener fore any carpet cleaner.

Chuck Violand started out the week reviewing the financials of a successful carpet cleaning or restoration company, Chuck laid out the #'s of a successful business and the reality of what carpet cleaners need to charge to be profitable and succeed not just exist.

Bill Yeadon, who I have had the pleasure of meeting a number of times, addressed marketing within our industry and as always did an excellent job of doing what many carpet cleaners forget. Our customers don't care how many cfm's our blower has or whether we use a Rotovac or not. What they do care about what we can do for them that will make their life easier and alleviate a problem that they have. Bill, who I consider an Industry Guru, hits home what carpet cleaners need to know to market successfully.

Steve Toburen addressed his experience as an owner of a multi-truck operation and his plan for success for everyone in attendance. Steve provides the class and reviews the provided "Procedures Manual" which is an 800 page manual that addresses every issue that you would encounter in your business in a systematic process which guarantees success. Steve's experience as a successful multi-truck operation brings real life examples of what is encountered in everyday operations and how to successfully manage them.

I feel that this program is something everyone should attend. Our Industry is plagued by carpet cleaners just getting by. This week long class will change your perspective and business of our industry. We even had a chance to get to meet JonDon owner Nick Paollela who at 81 years of age will share his life experiences in business and always has a great joke to share.

Steve Toburen who puts the program together is an excellent teacher and really cares about your success. He shares everything he knows to ensure you live the life you deserve as a business owner.

I really felt this seminar was a game changer for me and hope you guys have the opportunity to attend as well. My only regret is I never took it earlier, but I am stoked about implementing it all into my business.
Hey that sounds lime the class i was in.