Stonepro Bootcamp SoCal

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

powerhouse_cc

Feb 15, 2017
Real Name
Jeff farmer
I purchased the 3 day course for learning how to restore granite, marble, terrazzo, you name it even cement. I posted videos on my instagram @powerhouse_cc

My review of the class

Five stars all the way around. Not only did I learn more in the first day than all of my time in the industry. Aside from the learning experience getting to meet the fellow business owners.
I met Rob he was the host/lead instructor for stone and another guy Im drawing a blank in my head but this guy is legendary in the stone restoration industry. Bob Merkt IICRC instructor was there too an OG in the carpet cleaning industry traveled to a California from Wisconsin (You know it’s legit when this guy comes to learn!) James Mikhaylevski was there from Cleanhub.net and a few others.
The event was more than just a place where you set at a desk and curriculum is forced down your brain with drawn out lecture. I can honestly say I learned more in my first day than I did in my entire time in the industry. They covered all stone floor and counter surface restoration techniques and did it in style to say the least. I was only able to stay 2 out of the 3 days due to my daughters promotion but tbh I have absolutely zero buyers remorse! Like I said the amount of information I absorbed from this experience is hard to explain.
Not only that learning side by side of these individuals who like yourself want to better themselves and their companies, you take away even more knowledge from different perspectives from either your own industry or something close to it.
If you are the type that needs to learn hands on this class/bootcamp is for you!

Scott W

Preferred Vendor
Premium VIP
Feb 14, 2006
West Jordan, UT
www.interlinksupply.com
Indeed a great class with plenty of hands-on.

Interlink Supply and Aramsco are working with Stone Pro to provide training at more locations around the country. Of course, not every location has all the different types of stone floors and counter tops, so training is limited to smaller shipped in floors at some locations. If you would like a one, day, two day or three day Stone Pro training in your area, let the manager at the local Interlink Supply / Aramsco know. We will schedule classes where there is enough interest.

Johnny Bravo

Hacking my way though life, one room at a time.
Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
I too have taken the Stone Pro Class in Anaheim, Ca. Rob Fairfield is not only a great guy, and a great teacher, but once you take this class he's always just a phone call away. You can also return to other classes for free forever.

Nov 13, 2007
I've taken a class from Stu Rosen out of Newark and really enjoyed the class but I would like to take a few more classes because use it really keeps you fired up!
Of all the things I do I definately like the stone honing and polishing.
It sounds like you are ready to get to work and practice what you learned.
Good luck and happy honing!