STOLEN TRUCKMOUNT + VAN ALL MY LIFE IN THIS VAN....PLEASE HELP ME FIND IT!!! | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

STOLEN TRUCKMOUNT + VAN ALL MY LIFE IN THIS VAN....PLEASE HELP ME FIND IT!!!

Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
if you have insurance its time to call a lawyer to have them fight for your rights
It took my insurance 2 1/2 weeks to decide my van was totaled and another 2 weeks to decide what the pay out on it was. I do not think his insurance is giving him the run around, sounds like this just happened a few days ago and I am sure they would rather the police find it than pay out.

Johnny Bravo

Hacking my way though life, one room at a time.
Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
@Moshe give me a call tomorrow. I have a portable set up and a wand I'lll loan you so you can get by till the insurance people pay you off or you get your rig back. 424-477-2074 I'm in Los Angeles like yourself.

Frankierod

Sep 19, 2012
Real Name
Frankie Rodriguez Jr.
The fact it's got no windows on side or rear should help set it apart from many other vans like this. It's a Chevy Express and not a GMC Savanna also which is something else to keep an eye out for. They all look the same to the average eye but these are some subtle differences to keep an eye out for. I drive an 03 GMC Savanna but it has rear windows. The front grill is different also that with the Chevy Express. There's lots of things to look for. His has no puck locks as many do. Those are the round padlocks that look like hockey pucks. It's unlikely a thief would add them after stealing it. Good luck with everything. Contact major truckmount distributors etc. There's not that many in the state