STOLEN TRUCKMOUNT + VAN ALL MY LIFE IN THIS VAN....PLEASE HELP ME FIND IT!!! | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

STOLEN TRUCKMOUNT + VAN ALL MY LIFE IN THIS VAN....PLEASE HELP ME FIND IT!!!

D

Deleted member 27986

Uhhhh

gofundme is a handout

If that’s how you feel about it don’t donate simple as that I don’t care anymore that basically what it comes down to and like I said if the insurance pays me up and everything I will return everybody’s money I don’t care about money like that I just want to get back on my feet with the same van with all my equipment and everything in tact and I just told the same thing to the insurance companies which they’re playing games with me I’m tired of all thisAnd you know what I don’t want anybody here to pay me anything would go fund me Because I’m tired of People thinking they’re giving me a hand out I’m not going to ask anymore and I’m not going to respond to this type of thing anymore my pain is way more greater than any of this nonsense!!

D

Deleted member 27986

Dude sorry if there's anything I can do to help feel free to reach out I'll keep my eye out

Thank you so much most likely they change the license plate and the Vin number maybe I’m going to go looking around for it all over the city today just like I did the other day two addresses at 2 AM in the morning by myself so while people are talking on here I’m all action it’s funny how people are amused by my pain!!!

D

Deleted member 27986

ADMIN....How do I delete my post? I don’t want to post anymore The pain I’m going through I’m tired of it I don’t want to respond anymore I’m tired of peoples Comments here!!

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
fbb2eccc521496ffda5b6866bfb8d905.jpg

Reactions: MikeGaure

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
just joking man, sucks your going through this but asking a bunch of carpet cleaners for money is the most ridiculous way to go about it.

seriously call the police, you have the offer up ad and you know thats your stuff.

stay very calm, be very polite, and kindly ask your local law enforcement to help you... if you call them and are all riled up talking 100mph they wont help you or wont believe you.

print out both offer ups, yours and theirs and bring it into your local PD show them the police report. They will take you more seriously

AZHome&Carpet

Banned
Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
You don’t need admins help to not hit the blue post reply button.

D

Deleted member 27986

Admin is the only way for me to close my account so I don’t hear these ridiculous comments that People in my industry talk like this that has not happened to them. I don’t care if people donate or they don’t donate...Just let it be the end of it already....ENOUGH ALREADY!!!!!

OxiFreshGuy

Nov 12, 2016
Real Name
Boris Johnson
Business Location
United States
I think ironically we do support you, just not in the way you're expecting.

Reactions: LeeRoy
D

Deleted member 27986

just joking man, sucks your going through this but asking a bunch of carpet cleaners for money is the most ridiculous way to go about it.

seriously call the police, you have the offer up ad and you know thats your stuff.

stay very calm, be very polite, and kindly ask your local law enforcement to help you... if you call them and are all riled up talking 100mph they wont help you or wont believe you.

print out both offer ups, yours and theirs and bring it into your local PD show them the police report. They will take you more seriously

Detective DIII almost same as watch commander working on this case And I’m not going to ask anymore here for go fund me from carpet cleaners, That was a huge mistake and I’m not going to do that anymore but I don’t want to keep on responding to posts that people are making fun of my situation until you go through it you don’t know what I’m talking about and I have done everything even doing the police job for them, I tried to set them up and everything the way the police explained to me to set them up I have done the whole 9 yards but the police is not doing their part and the insurance is trying to screw me over. I was nothing but nice on this post on this forum That was on till people start calling me a scammer making BS comments about the situation at hand because it’s not like I have 10 fleets of van or huge company, that you could lose may be one truck and you leave it up to the insurance company and they take their sweet time this is not the case I am owner operated one man operation my whole life was inside this man making that very clear for people before they start poking fun at my misery simply said you don’t know what I’m going through unless it happens to you so don’t poke anymore fun at my situation because life could turn on you and you could be going through The same situation and then what you’re going to say when people are gonna make fun of you and your situation and point the finger at you and make fun!!??? The answer is very clear

D

Deleted member 27986

I think ironically we do support you, just not in the way you're expecting.

I’m completely fine with it show me how to remove the go fund me account or the post and I will do that right now so people don’t keep on accusing me of being a scam I’m tired of it

D

Deleted member 27986

Show me how to remove the go fund me account on here How do I edit it?

D

Deleted member 27986

Show the police report. Just like you did on %!@%%*!%!@%%*!%!@%%*!%!@%%*!%!@%%*!%!@%%*!%!@%%*!%!@%%*!%!@%%*!%!@%%*!%!@%%*!%!@%%*!

Attachments

• 4FFE78EC-CC53-4D36-9AD1-85BF7C5ADC4E.jpeg
    4FFE78EC-CC53-4D36-9AD1-85BF7C5ADC4E.jpeg
    112.5 KB · Views: 205

OxiFreshGuy

Nov 12, 2016
Real Name
Boris Johnson
Business Location
United States
Is that filled out with a pencil ? Where's the contact info for the police department

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Not sure how I missed this. As I told Moshe in private message I also have a family life so not always on internet. He has asked to be removed so doing it now. Have not even read this thread, I will try tomorrow or Monday unless someone wants to give me the cliff notes.

D

Deleted member 27986

Not sure how I missed this. As I told Moshe in private message I also have a family life so not always on internet. He has asked to be removed so doing it now. Have not even read this thread, I will try tomorrow or Monday unless someone wants to give me the cliff notes.

Thank Rob....just please delete all post and my account.

Thank you !

jtsunbrite

Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2015
Houston, Texas
Real Name
jeff kessler
Business Location
United States
I am so so sorry for your loss bro trust me when I say I had one of the hardest lives out of anybody you might know a little about me which I will God be willing writing a book on it next year and publish it and a publishing of that a friend of mine is Helping me out but anyway my story goes a little like this.

I was raised in the worst time of Iran history As a Persian Jew 1981 to 1989 The 8 year war Getting bombed every single day for 8 years straight non-stop Your life is flashing before your eyes every single day And I came here without my dad I have not seen my dad for 28 years plus my mother I just found after 15 years my uncles my aunts nobody is around when my mother left my life turned upside down when I was around 20 years old I was suicidal daily and a three bedroom apartment nothing paid for electricity off rents not paid for complete chaos situation so I’m on my friends help me out and then I met my wife in Huntington Park at a club name Leonardo’s between Alameda and gage Live deep into Hawthorne 90250 in a bad area and then live into Deep into South Central On 107th St. and budlong 90044 And after a major drive-by shooting that my neighbors were getting shot At by the arrivals with AK-47s I was walking my dog while it was happening and the bullets missed me I do not even know how to explain that everybody that watched it all my neighbors were witnesses to what has happened what the drive-by shooting and everybody was telling the cops disguise walking his dog while the drive-by shooting is happening and my wife at that time my girlfriend she witnessed everything and she said you are one crazy guy we need to move out of here I see you don’t care about your life but If you care about my life please let’s move and that’s what I did we move to mid city Los Angeles 90019 anyways I’m not looking for a handout the go fund me page is basically for me to get back on my feet and to start all over again and basically if the insurance pays out everybody who donates I will return their money back to them I’m not here for charity I’m not here for scamming people I worked all my life hard since I was 10 years old and I have been cleaning carpet since I was 10 until 37 years old almost all my life with a portable and the messed up thing about this whole Thing is my entire set up the van truck mount and everything inside of it this was my first time that I had an amazing TruckMount Setup Not to mention the prochem legend SE Only had 1700 on it And not one time I had an issue with it because it was the original version of the legend SE I know I’ll never find a truckmount like this again....Because just like TVs and everything else in life they don’t make them like that anymore...like they used to!!
if you have insurance its time to call a lawyer to have them fight for your rights