STOLEN TRUCKMOUNT + VAN ALL MY LIFE IN THIS VAN....PLEASE HELP ME FIND IT!!!

MikeGaure

... ... ... ...
Premium VIP
Nov 23, 2015
Real Name
Mike
Sounded damn good though didn't it?

at times it would probably make life much easier

until you string up the wrong people. a guy and his uncle in mexico were accused by some locals of being pervs and kidnappers. they were dragged beaten. later broken out of jail and burned alive.

oh

and

they were Innocent! unfortunately everyone realized it too late

jtsunbrite

Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2015
Houston, Texas
Real Name
jeff kessler
Business Location
United States
at times it would probably make life much easier

until you string up the wrong people. a guy and his uncle in mexico were accused by some locals of being pervs and kidnappers. they were dragged beaten. later broken out of jail and burned alive.

oh

and

they were Innocent! unfortunately everyone realized it too late
that's horrible , I was only giving him a option to consider but I was joking too

Reactions: AussieCarpetBloke
D

Deleted member 27986

Johnny Bravo

Hacking my way though life, one room at a time.
Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
I"m confused as well. You have insurance, you start a Go Fund Me, you say all the gang bangers know you and won't mess with you, then you say they've got your stuff and are selling it on Offer Up. I'd reply to them to buy the equipment, then go meet with them and take my stuff back.

MikeGaure

... ... ... ...
Premium VIP
Nov 23, 2015
Real Name
Mike
I"m confused as well. You have insurance, you start a Go Fund Me, you say all the gang bangers know you and won't mess with you, then you say they've got your stuff and are selling it on Offer Up. I'd reply to them to buy the equipment, then go meet with them and take my stuff back.

some reason when you say that, I believe it

[email protected]

Sep 19, 2010
Yorba Linda
www.mjmcarpetcleaning.com
Real Name
mike mitts
Business Location
United States
Im so sorry to hear what happened to you. When something like this happens to one of us we all hurt too. We ask...what if that was me...what would I do? I want to help you if you would like. What I don't understand is why the police don't do something if you know where you van is. I live only 30 minutes from you and are very good friends with plenty of carpet cleaners out here. Gangs ?? Belive me they would not want to "f" with us. (Guns knives. ...thats for kids. Think about the head of a 15" wand across your head). I looked on offer up though and didn't see the van you described. Could you post a link to the listing they have on Offer Up. Perhaps we can start from there to get your rig back.
Mike
Mjm carpet cleaning

Reactions: Johnny Bravo
D

Deleted member 27986

This is the extremely confusing situation and the insurance companies are trying to screw me over anyways for people that don’t believe what’s going on this is one of my items on my van and the reason I know this is mine is because I still have mine listed from four months ago not to mention the blue color wire I’m the only one on offer up in Los Angeles that has that wire everybody else has a black wire and not to mention this is my signature wrapping around into handle ROTOVAC DHX I cannot go into further details because of they may be looking around on the Internet that anybody is seeing every move they make! Attached is the attachment of the OfferUp listing....

This is there listing:

This is my listing:

Homeboy industries are looking for it also, because I’ve donated my carpet cleaning services to them 4 x already and that’s not going to stop me to donate to them again and again because I’m at my 24th session of removal of tattoos all upper body. These people in my neighborhood again I say this would not dare touching my property bc they know me. These professionals came outside of my town like Huntington Park, Compton, Watts, Downey and I lived between 107th x Budlong 90044 deep into South Central before and even there they didn’t play around with me many years back, so who ever don’t believe things that is happening, no problem at all, I have no reason to lie about any of it!

That list is the list 1 through 17 what they stold is my life savings and how I provide for my family! This was planned and orchestrated and I do suspect a particular carpet cleaning company who is affiliated to life of crime and gangs, which I had a falling out with and POLICE IS HEAVILY INVOLVED!

Reactions: Ymetimme

Ymetimme

Apr 27, 2018
Real Name
Tim yeater
This is the extremely confusing situation and the insurance companies are trying to screw me over anyways for people that don’t believe what’s going on this is one of my items on my van and the reason I know this is mine is because I still have mine listed from four months ago not to mention the blue color wire I’m the only one on offer up in Los Angeles that has that wire everybody else has a black wire and not to mention this is my signature wrapping around into handle ROTOVAC DHX I cannot go into further details because of they may be looking around on the Internet that anybody is seeing every move they make! Attached is the attachment of the OfferUp listing....

This is there listing:

This is my listing:

Homeboy industries are looking for it also, because I’ve donated my carpet cleaning services to them 4 x already and that’s not going to stop me to donate to them again and again because I’m at my 24th session of removal of tattoos all upper body. These people in my neighborhood again I say this would not dare touching my property bc they know me. These professionals came outside of my town like Huntington Park, Compton, Watts, Downey and I lived between 107th x Budlong 90044 deep into South Central before and even there they didn’t play around with me many years back, so who ever don’t believe things that is happening, no problem at all, I have no reason to lie about any of it!

That list is the list 1 through 17 what they stold is my life savings and how I provide for my family! This was planned and orchestrated and I do suspect a particular carpet cleaning company who is affiliated to life of crime and gangs, which I had a falling out with and POLICE IS HEAVILY INVOLVED!
There's one thing for sure insurance companies do not want to pay out

I had a situation where a van was broken into

In the silliest thing was taken my measuring stick and the top vent to my Little Giant heater and a 25-foot section of inch and 1/2 hose
The van wasn't even locked but they punched in the locks anyways

Vans are ridiculously easy to break into I recently put an alarms on my newest vans
it seems to have worked because we had locked punched out but the alarm was screaming so they ran off all we had was a damaged lock

So sorry for your situation man

D

Deleted member 27986

Sorry to hear that happened....When I came home at 12 AM from the gym next to my house that I’m training for the LA Marathon my third LA Marathon to be exact the other two I didn’t even train for it I just went and did it with severe diabetic nerve pain in both legs And a STROKE that I had last year in July I have to make it huge change for me to stay alive for my wife and kids Anyways I was making the changes and I did already 65 miles in six weeks 3 miles a day approximately every day no matter what but blister is bleeding stiffness not being able to move nothing stop me from running every day 3 miles minimum And these guys knew my pattern what time I come what time I leave Because none of my neighbors heard anything and there was no broken front glass anywhere this was handpicked by professional locksmith and day did not come alone! When I came back home from the gym and I was looking at my driveway at 12 AM it felt like my soul left my body I was in disbelief and finally it hit me that it was stolen after like 10 minutes of looking at the driveway in shock And then I ran to the police station right next to my house the police station was almost closed and police officers That were driving and I flagged them down I am going up to the car And I made a full police report Inside their car!

D

Deleted member 27986

Hotel for the LA Marathon 26.2 miles all mantle with no training in 1998 to prove a Friend wrong And in 2016 With no training at all and severe diabetic nerve pain in both legs fainted at 16 and 23 miles and I still finished it with bleeding blood blisters everywhere stiffness soreness nothing stop me I’m all mind over matter and all heart everything I do in my life! Attached is the proof For anybody that out what I do mind over matter!

Attachments

• 17A56D7A-49FC-45A8-84E1-3CD15A769B3C.jpeg
    17A56D7A-49FC-45A8-84E1-3CD15A769B3C.jpeg
    62.4 KB · Views: 198
Reactions: Ymetimme
D

Deleted member 27986

Im so sorry to hear what happened to you. When something like this happens to one of us we all hurt too. We ask...what if that was me...what would I do? I want to help you if you would like. What I don't understand is why the police don't do something if you know where you van is. I live only 30 minutes from you and are very good friends with plenty of carpet cleaners out here. Gangs ?? Belive me they would not want to "f" with us. (Guns knives. ...thats for kids. Think about the head of a 15" wand across your head). I looked on offer up though and didn't see the van you described. Could you post a link to the listing they have on Offer Up. Perhaps we can start from there to get your rig back.
Mike
Mjm carpet cleaning

It’s a extremely extremely confusing situation and the POLICE IS HEAVILY Involved but these guys even though they gang members they are professionals at what they do and the insurance companies they are trying to screw me even worse than the actual thieves I’m getting screwed from all different angles nobody has to believe my story I don’t have nothing to lie about the go fund me account to me it doesn’t matter if I reach my goal or not I just want my van back with everything intact And nothing missing which I told the insurance companies but if they’re going to play games only I’m just going to get my friend that is attorney And take them to court but that takes a long time to do that is why I was just trying to have them be fair so I could get back on the road as my closed business right now losing money daily And my depression level I cannot even explain it I maybe had to have one of the hardest lives out of anybody you might know and I still I would push through anything but this one really really destroyed me!!

Anderson

Aug 16, 2006
Belton Texas
bro
praying for you
gotta get a clear head.....its just stuff.....it can be replaced...

had a good friend of mine last year...out of the army....
served his country faithfully for 7 years....
comes back starts a family...works hard.....goes to church..
.while at church w his wife and younger kids...gets a call...
a drug dealer shot his 19 year old son over a small amount of marijuana....died within hours

not trying to diminish your loss..just keep it in perspective....
you still have your wife and kids......
at the end of it all insurance will probably cover what it was worth....used....

D

Deleted member 27986

bro
praying for you
gotta get a clear head.....its just stuff.....it can be replaced...

had a good friend of mine last year...out of the army....
served his country faithfully for 7 years....
comes back starts a family...works hard.....goes to church..
.while at church w his wife and younger kids...gets a call...
a drug dealer shot his 19 year old son over a small amount of marijuana....died within hours

not trying to diminish your loss..just keep it in perspective....
you still have your wife and kids......
at the end of it all insurance will probably cover what it was worth....used....

I am so so sorry for your loss bro trust me when I say I had one of the hardest lives out of anybody you might know a little about me which I will God be willing writing a book on it next year and publish it and a publishing of that a friend of mine is Helping me out but anyway my story goes a little like this.

I was raised in the worst time of Iran history As a Persian Jew 1981 to 1989 The 8 year war Getting bombed every single day for 8 years straight non-stop Your life is flashing before your eyes every single day And I came here without my dad I have not seen my dad for 28 years plus my mother I just found after 15 years my uncles my aunts nobody is around when my mother left my life turned upside down when I was around 20 years old I was suicidal daily and a three bedroom apartment nothing paid for electricity off rents not paid for complete chaos situation so I’m on my friends help me out and then I met my wife in Huntington Park at a club name Leonardo’s between Alameda and gage Live deep into Hawthorne 90250 in a bad area and then live into Deep into South Central On 107th St. and budlong 90044 And after a major drive-by shooting that my neighbors were getting shot At by the arrivals with AK-47s I was walking my dog while it was happening and the bullets missed me I do not even know how to explain that everybody that watched it all my neighbors were witnesses to what has happened what the drive-by shooting and everybody was telling the cops disguise walking his dog while the drive-by shooting is happening and my wife at that time my girlfriend she witnessed everything and she said you are one crazy guy we need to move out of here I see you don’t care about your life but If you care about my life please let’s move and that’s what I did we move to mid city Los Angeles 90019 anyways I’m not looking for a handout the go fund me page is basically for me to get back on my feet and to start all over again and basically if the insurance pays out everybody who donates I will return their money back to them I’m not here for charity I’m not here for scamming people I worked all my life hard since I was 10 years old and I have been cleaning carpet since I was 10 until 37 years old almost all my life with a portable and the messed up thing about this whole Thing is my entire set up the van truck mount and everything inside of it this was my first time that I had an amazing TruckMount Setup Not to mention the prochem legend SE Only had 1700 on it And not one time I had an issue with it because it was the original version of the legend SE I know I’ll never find a truckmount like this again....Because just like TVs and everything else in life they don’t make them like that anymore...like they used to!!

MikeGaure

... ... ... ...
Premium VIP
Nov 23, 2015
Real Name
Mike
It’s a extremely extremely confusing situation and the POLICE IS HEAVILY Involved but these guys even though they gang members they are professionals at what they do and the insurance companies they are trying to screw me even worse than the actual thieves I’m getting screwed from all different angles nobody has to believe my story I don’t have nothing to lie about the go fund me account to me it doesn’t matter if I reach my goal or not I just want my van back with everything intact And nothing missing which I told the insurance companies but if they’re going to play games only I’m just going to get my friend that is attorney And take them to court but that takes a long time to do that is why I was just trying to have them be fair so I could get back on the road as my closed business right now losing money daily And my depression level I cannot even explain it I maybe had to have one of the hardest lives out of anybody you might know and I still I would push through anything but this one really really destroyed me!!

dude youre in a huge city with guys on this board sub yer work out.

MikeGaure

... ... ... ...
Premium VIP
Nov 23, 2015
Real Name
Mike
I am so so sorry for your loss bro trust me when I say I had one of the hardest lives out of anybody you might know a little about me which I will God be willing writing a book on it next year and publish it and a publishing of that a friend of mine is Helping me out but anyway my story goes a little like this.

I was raised in the worst time of Iran history As a Persian Jew 1981 to 1989 The 8 year war Getting bombed every single day for 8 years straight non-stop Your life is flashing before your eyes every single day And I came here without my dad I have not seen my dad for 28 years plus my mother I just found after 15 years my uncles my aunts nobody is around when my mother left my life turned upside down when I was around 20 years old I was suicidal daily and a three bedroom apartment nothing paid for electricity off rents not paid for complete chaos situation so I’m on my friends help me out and then I met my wife in Huntington Park at a club name Leonardo’s between Alameda and gage Live deep into Hawthorne 90250 in a bad area and then live into Deep into South Central On 107th St. and budlong 90044 And after a major drive-by shooting that my neighbors were getting shot At by the arrivals with AK-47s I was walking my dog while it was happening and the bullets missed me I do not even know how to explain that everybody that watched it all my neighbors were witnesses to what has happened what the drive-by shooting and everybody was telling the cops disguise walking his dog while the drive-by shooting is happening and my wife at that time my girlfriend she witnessed everything and she said you are one crazy guy we need to move out of here I see you don’t care about your life but If you care about my life please let’s move and that’s what I did we move to mid city Los Angeles 90019 anyways I’m not looking for a handout the go fund me page is basically for me to get back on my feet and to start all over again and basically if the insurance pays out everybody who donates I will return their money back to them I’m not here for charity I’m not here for scamming people I worked all my life hard since I was 10 years old and I have been cleaning carpet since I was 10 until 37 years old almost all my life with a portable and the messed up thing about this whole Thing is my entire set up the van truck mount and everything inside of it this was my first time that I had an amazing TruckMount Setup Not to mention the prochem legend SE Only had 1700 on it And not one time I had an issue with it because it was the original version of the legend SE I know I’ll never find a truckmount like this again....Because just like TVs and everything else in life they don’t make them like that anymore...like they used to!!

Uhhhh

gofundme is a handout