STOLEN TRUCKMOUNT + VAN ALL MY LIFE IN THIS VAN....PLEASE HELP ME FIND IT!!! | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

STOLEN TRUCKMOUNT + VAN ALL MY LIFE IN THIS VAN....PLEASE HELP ME FIND IT!!!

D

Deleted member 27986

They have STOLEN HOW I PUT FOOD ON THE TABLE AND PAY MY RENT AND EVERYTHING!!! Please HELP CATCH THEM!!!!!

License plate # 35352V1

Vin # 1GC6625V171160211

Attached is proof of this is not male belief!!

2007 GMC CHEVY cargo van 2500 Express model with mint great condition TruckMount PROCHEM SE low low hours of 1700 total hours was STOLEN IN MY DRIVEWAY last night in mid-city Los Angeles with the following inside of it all STOLEN in 90019 area, STOLEN TONIGHT March 4th hours of 8pm to 12am it has been reported STOLEN TO POLICE AND DETECTIVES!!!

To the people that stole it:
Please contact me on my cell even with blocked # and without taking anything out of it untouched, provide address and I won’t look further for you with the police.

This is the person your stealing from:
A person who has not seen his dad that is in a different country and I haven’t seen my dad for 28 going on 29 years and haven’t seen my mother for 15 years until recent and no uncles, no aunts, no support, no nothing....I am owner operated and this is how I feed my kids and my wife. If I do not find this this week I’m letting you know right now I will turn the city upside down to find it and when I do, I WILL PRESS FULL CHARGES to the maximum of the law!!!! You cannot hide it, so do the right thing now before this bites you HARD!!!!!

From front to back is the following list and I have PHOTOGRAPHIC MEMORY THANK G-D HASHEM IS ALWAYS BIG !!!

#1 -Prochem LEGEND SE 1700 hours use mint condition

#2 - Mytee upholstery low moisture cleaning tool

#3 - Rotovac ShearDry low moisture cleaning tool

#4 - Sapphire Scientific low moisture cleaning tool

#5 - Smoke and Odor removal small unit

# 6 - 60 gallon brand new water tank by PROCHEM

# 7 - Long Metal shelf left side of passengers side

# 8 - 500 psi custom made MOSQUITO with dual 6.6 high velocity vacs with heater (GREEN COLOR MACHINE DUAL CORD)

# 9 - Brand new 3 piece set metal hose reel (BLACK COLOR also comes with 100 foot continental blue garden hose and approx 300 foot of solution hose) with 200 foot used grey vacuum hose

# 10 - Prochem HELIX WATER DAMAGE wand

# 11 - LARGE WATERCLAW WITH JETS WATER DAMAGE TOOL

# 12 - ROTOVAC mint condition with black color cords DHX model

# 13 - Tony Dang 14 inch 4-jet wand with Teflon glide

# 14 ZIPPER 15” walk-behind wand with Teflon glides

# 15 miscellaneous chemicals ext....

george8585

Feb 27, 2011
Earth
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States
Very sorry to hear this. What state do you live in ?

D

Deleted member 27986

Very sorry to hear this. What state do you live in ?

In Los Angeles mid city, ghetto area but never had an issue, people know me around the area so I know for a fact it was STOLEN by a pro, because I have the keys and my neighbors didn’t hear nothing or maybe thought I am going to drive late night to a job. I live between Washington and in center of la Brea and Crenshaw

D

Deleted member 27986

Attachments

• A67A0ED1-D90F-45A5-B937-1E9235D18E33.jpeg
    A67A0ED1-D90F-45A5-B937-1E9235D18E33.jpeg
    95.4 KB · Views: 417
  • 56247AEC-B4A4-4399-8542-132A50C3CBF6.jpeg
    56247AEC-B4A4-4399-8542-132A50C3CBF6.jpeg
    60.7 KB · Views: 399
Reactions: StevenB.

Scott W

Preferred Vendor
Premium VIP
Feb 14, 2006
West Jordan, UT
No signage. That will make it harder to spot. I am sure many similar white vans.

Kevin Dumas

Aug 31, 2008
Binghamton, NY
Real Name
Kevin Dumas
Just gotta ask.
Was it financed? If so were you current on payments?

I still remember years ago being accused of stealing a ex girlfriends car.
I asked how many payments were you behind?
She said 3. I told her she better check with the finance co.

DreamGreen

Sep 1, 2011
Ca
Real Name
Daniel Harmon
Business Location
United States
Hey Moshe, I live in LA and I'll keep a look out for it. In the meantime, if you don't have anything else to use, I've got a portable sitting in my garage with everything including a rotovac 360, I actually logged in today to post it in the classifieds but maybe I can loan/rent it to you while your van is being recovered? DM me if you're interested.

Johnny Bravo

Hacking my way though life, one room at a time.
Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
@Moshe, I'm in Los Angles as well, and will keep an eye out for your rig too. Really sorry to hear this.
I have 2 vans with TMs but my back up TM has a blown motor, and the other rig is in the shop. Once I get a new motor and my other van out of the shop I'd be more then happy to loan you my back up rig.
Did you have an alarm on your van? A steering wheel lock or any tracking device on it? What about insurance?

Johnny Bravo

Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
Can you also post some pictures of your TM? You should then post them not only here but on other forums as well as pictures of it all and information on Craigs List too.

Johnny Bravo

Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
@Moshe also can you post your phone number on here too? I'm getting this posted on other forums to help you out but need your phone number.

MikeGaure

... ... ... ...
Premium VIP
Nov 23, 2015
Real Name
Mike
@Johnny Br
@Moshe, I'm in Los Angles as well, and will keep an eye out for your rig too. Really sorry to hear this.
I have 2 vans with TMs but my back up TM has a blown motor, and the other rig is in the shop. Once I get a new motor and my other van out of the shop I'd be more then happy to loan you my back up rig.
Did you have an alarm on your van? A steering wheel lock or any tracking device on it? What about insurance?

just give him back his van Johnny

D

Deleted member 27986

@Moshe also can you post your phone number on here too? I'm getting this posted on other forums to help you out but need your phone number.

Thank you very much I’ve pretty much been crying the whole night because this was my entire livelihood and I’m not making stuff up!

Moshe
Los Angeles Carpet Cleaning Experts
I have 66 4.9 star reviews on google
Over 400 videos on my Facebook fan page

To be honest with you completely I don’t have alarms on it Because nobody in the right mind would mess with my property in my neighborhood...And a 2 o’clock in the morning I spoke to a Neighbor of mine who is 18st Gang member and even They know not to play around with my property so it Hass to be somebody outside and I suspect couple carpet cleaning companies that I had a falling out with in the past.

At the end of the day this was my livelihood no father no mother no uncles no aunts No nothing I made it on my own and I even donate My carpet cleaning services to homeboy industries which I have done four times and I am on my 24th session at homeboy industries to remove all my tattoos from the past.

D

Deleted member 27986

Just gotta ask.
Was it financed? If so were you current on payments?

I still remember years ago being accused of stealing a ex girlfriends car.
I asked how many payments were you behind?
She said 3. I told her she better check with the finance co.

It is fully paid for I bought it all together with my life saving

Anderson

Aug 16, 2006
Belton Texas
bro ...sorry to hear this......
i have had stuff stolen...but not a van......

gotta get a clear head......call your insurance......
file it missing and get a new van and TM if you have to....

sounds like a proffessional who knew how to pic lock and start van.......
i wudnt think it was local carpet cleaners?????
but you may never know.......

sad to say ....you may never get it back.....
it could be across the border by sunrise...then its gone.......

but i would definetly call your insurance.......!!!!