Stocking up | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Stocking up

Cameron RDS

Jun 2, 2015
Real Name
Cameron Duty
powermax is cobbs version of enzall,,, except you get a huge 7 gallon container full for 108.95

that's why powermax is so loved !!!
Can't argue with that logic. Personally I think alot of chems are a tad over priced. IMO that's about what the prices should be.

Sent from my XT1254 using TMF Forums mobile app

Cameron RDS

Jun 2, 2015
Real Name
Cameron Duty
50lb tub of powder was like 38 bucks
Now that tub is probably like 200. I'm just so glad my supplier is reasonably priced. I just wonder how much it really cost to make these products. My supplier sells deo for 14 bucks and you know he is making money and the chem company is too. It is prob only like 4 bucks to make deo max.

jtsunbrite

Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2015
Houston, Texas
Real Name
jeff kessler
Business Location
United States
Now that tub is probably like 200. I'm just so glad my supplier is reasonably priced. I just wonder how much it really cost to make these products. My supplier sells deo for 14 bucks and you know he is making money and the chem company is too. It is prob only like 4 bucks to make deo max.

I don't mind paying for quality chems,,, grout master is worth the price, actually everything rob makes is good, but really in our minds its all over priced. lol

Cameron RDS

Jun 2, 2015
Real Name
Cameron Duty
I don't mind paying for quality chems,,, grout master is worth the price, actually everything rob makes is good, but really in our minds its all over priced. lol
You got a point there, as cleaners we want to get the best price. And I agree on using quality. That's why I use who I use. I did get the chance to try grout master and it worked good. I think it's a bigger shock for a chem to not work than it is to work. Seems like in today's age most of everything works.

jtsunbrite

Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2015
Houston, Texas
Real Name
jeff kessler
Business Location
United States
You got a point there, as cleaners we want to get the best price. And I agree on using quality. That's why I use who I use. I did get the chance to try grout master and it worked good. I think it's a bigger shock for a chem to not work than it is to work. Seems like in today's age most of everything works.

Yes sir, they all seem to work, I like to see what kind of rinse I get out of the chems.

jtsunbrite

Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2015
Houston, Texas
Real Name
jeff kessler
Business Location
United States
How do you go about figuring that out.

you can tell when you extract what kind of suds you get and if you can squeak your feet on the carpet, and sometimes I go back to see if the carpets sticky anywhere or not...

I was worried about GM because its high ph but it rinsed out really well and when you use flex ice it seems to all come out...

stick a water bottle in your chem bath and pour it out and let it dry and see if it left a film.

Reactions: Cameron RDS

mjb4ex

Apr 29, 2016
Real Name
Matthew Butler
On nylon emzimes work extremely well, the dirtier the better, hotter the water the better. Robs emzime powder is every bit as good as enzall and powermax ,,, powermax is just so economical I cant help but buy it.
on poly carpets I use liquids only, but depending on what im doing and how bad it is,, I will boost with groutmaster and 1/2 cup of bleach before prespraying,,, groutmaster is HoT HOT HOT ,, and adding bleach to it makes it hotter,, so its got great cutting ability, with the degreaser and de limoline (citrus).
Scrub it with a blue, green pad, or a bonnet, then steam it...
1/2 cup in the 5 quart inline or per ready gallon?

Sent from my XT1585 using TMF Forums mobile app