jtsunbrite

Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2015
Houston, Texas
Real Name
jeff kessler
Business Location
United States
I carry bleach in the Van every day !!! I use it a lot !!! if you haven't tried it,,, you should and also use it sparingly till you figure it out.

Reactions: MikeGaure

jtsunbrite

Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2015
Houston, Texas
Real Name
jeff kessler
Business Location
United States
Tbh that enzyme spray is the first I've ever tried. I still don't have an opinion if I like it or not, but i figured I'd buy a bucket and get a better opinion on enzymes. What's your opinion on enzymes? I think what's confuses me is if the enzymes are synthetic or not.

Sent from my XT1254 using TMF Forums mobile app
On nylon emzimes work extremely well, the dirtier the better, hotter the water the better. Robs emzime powder is every bit as good as enzall and powermax ,,, powermax is just so economical I cant help but buy it.
on poly carpets I use liquids only, but depending on what im doing and how bad it is,, I will boost with groutmaster and 1/2 cup of bleach before prespraying,,, groutmaster is HoT HOT HOT ,, and adding bleach to it makes it hotter,, so its got great cutting ability, with the degreaser and de limoline (citrus).
Scrub it with a blue, green pad, or a bonnet, then steam it...

Reactions: MikeGaure

MikeGaure

... ... ... ...
Premium VIP
Nov 23, 2015
Real Name
Mike
I carry bleach in the Van every day !!! I use it a lot !!! if you haven't tried it,,, you should and also use it sparingly till you figure it out.
I did!

Tried it on a trashed white Berber came out awesome lol

MikeGaure

... ... ... ...
Premium VIP
Nov 23, 2015
Real Name
Mike
what all did you use on that berber carpet?
I usually use V40 didn't have any on the truck and it was a quick drop in job.

I used a citrus encap that's sold locally and spiked it lol

They would've had to replace it,it was so bad

smart n kleen

Smart N Kleen
Premium VIP
Mar 12, 2010
oregon
Real Name
Rick K
Business Location
United States
I am really trying to reduce my number of suppliers. I would like to get down to one on line supplier and then get odds and ends from local guys. Trying to reduce inventory that I carry.
Use COBBS.

mike$

May 29, 2014
California
Real Name
brandon Dre
Business Location
United States
Has anyone had problems with interlink's billing when placing an order online? Placed an order, there was three charges and they don't add up. I haven't called them and I'm sure they'll make it right but it's annoying to have to make a call, I barely have time to stop and take a shit.
Did the same thing to me still waiting on refund.

jtsunbrite

Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2015
Houston, Texas
Real Name
jeff kessler
Business Location
United States
I am really trying to reduce my number of suppliers. I would like to get down to one on line supplier and then get odds and ends from local guys. Trying to reduce inventory that I carry.
we don't carry everything on our vans, we take what we think we need, sometimes one of us has to do a run to get different chems to who ever needs it but it keeps the clutter down in the trucks.

jtsunbrite

Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2015
Houston, Texas
Real Name
jeff kessler
Business Location
United States
I usually use V40 didn't have any on the truck and it was a quick drop in job.

I used a citrus encap that's sold locally and spiked it lol

They would've had to replace it,it was so bad
sometimes you just have to spike it !!

mustangcarpet

Jun 19, 2014
Arizona
Real Name
Justin V
On nylon emzimes work extremely well, the dirtier the better, hotter the water the better. Robs emzime powder is every bit as good as enzall and powermax ,,, powermax is just so economical I cant help but buy it.
on poly carpets I use liquids only, but depending on what im doing and how bad it is,, I will boost with groutmaster and 1/2 cup of bleach before prespraying,,, groutmaster is HoT HOT HOT ,, and adding bleach to it makes it hotter,, so its got great cutting ability, with the degreaser and de limoline (citrus).
Scrub it with a blue, green pad, or a bonnet, then steam it...
We like Powermax too.. what main liquid you use on Poly?

Sent from my iPhone using TMF Forums