Stocking up | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Stocking up

Cameron RDS

Jun 2, 2015
Real Name
Cameron Duty
I re stock when it starts getting at half. ALWAYS cheaper to buy in bulk.
Yeah, I usually get good prices anyways but my supplier hooked me up really good since I bought this much. Those gel zov things though are pricey though. Never tried it before, but hoping it works

Sent from my XT1254 using TMF Forums mobile app

Reactions: Dafloorman

smart n kleen

Smart N Kleen
Premium VIP
Mar 12, 2010
oregon
Real Name
Rick K
Business Location
United States
I've always been a fan of buying in bulk, but my dad would want to buy a gallon here a gallon there. Drove me crazy. Luckily once we expanded, stocking up made more sense. Glad to be ready for the Christmas rush.

Can you send me a link for your chemicals please

Capitol City CC

Mar 19, 2016
Real Name
Ryan Albert
How do you like the citrazyme? All my supplier carries is Harvard and Chemspec. So far I've only used the citrazov from Harvard. Other than it not mixing very well it seems like a solid prespray for the nasties

Sent from my iPhone using TMF Forums mobile app

Robert86

Sep 28, 2016
Missoula, MT
Real Name
Robert Phillips
I wish I had the room to stock up. I can only fit so much in my closet and the wife is cracking down on the stacks of chemical in the living room corner.

Reactions: matt30577

Qwikdry

Dec 2, 2012
Real Name
Russell
Business Location
United States
I wish I had the room to stock up. I can only fit so much in my closet and the wife is cracking down on the stacks of chemical in the living room corner.
lol, sounds like me. i have my "heap" in the kitchen corner haha :)

Reactions: Robert86

Cameron RDS

Jun 2, 2015
Real Name
Cameron Duty
Wherever you get your stuff
My supplier doesn't even have a website. He is a local guy that sells janitorial supplies and runs a commerical business setting up like cubicles and bathroom stalls for commercial buildings. I think the chemical is like a secondary biz to him. But I will say if Harvard let's ppl sell like him in my area, there must be one close to you that you could call. I called Harvard and asked who they recommended close to me. They should know all the small business that sell for them.

smart n kleen

Smart N Kleen
Premium VIP
Mar 12, 2010
oregon
Real Name
Rick K
Business Location
United States
My supplier doesn't even have a website. He is a local guy that sells janitorial supplies and runs a commerical business setting up like cubicles and bathroom stalls for commercial buildings. I think the chemical is like a secondary biz to him. But I will say if Harvard let's ppl sell like him in my area, there must be one close to you that you could call. I called Harvard and asked who they recommended close to me. They should know all the small business that sell for them.

Thanks man.

Cameron RDS

Jun 2, 2015
Real Name
Cameron Duty
How do you like the citrazyme? All my supplier carries is Harvard and Chemspec. So far I've only used the citrazov from Harvard. Other than it not mixing very well it seems like a solid prespray for the nasties

Sent from my iPhone using TMF Forums mobile app
I like citrazyme myself. I like the versatility of the product because it can be used for a booster either in prespray or in your extraction cleaner from what I read. Before I got my truckmount, on really great greasy jobs I would put it in the porty tank with my rinse. Now I just use it to boost my prespray. I've have got addicted to boosting and use it pretty much every job. I don't use Citrasolve as much as I do grime release bc I'm mostly doing residential, but I have been impressed when I have used Citrasolve.

mjb4ex

Apr 29, 2016
Real Name
Matthew Butler
My wife had a cubby, like a half office she used for sewing attached to our kitchen... Keyword being 'had". I still have my 2 car garage for the van and the rest of my equipment haha

Sent from my XT1650 using TMF Forums mobile app

Jose Holguin

Premium VIP
Oct 20, 2012
Vail, CO
Real Name
Jose Holguin
Business Location
United States
Has anyone had problems with interlink's billing when placing an order online? Placed an order, there was three charges and they don't add up. I haven't called them and I'm sure they'll make it right but it's annoying to have to make a call, I barely have time to stop and take a shit.

Reactions: Cameron RDS