Steamwwy 900 owner

DrummerTW

Mar 10, 2019
Real Name
Thomas Webb
Sure with I could talk to him on here. I'm dead set on building this thing. I bought 2 of them with 2 little giant water heaters as well. I'm pretty set I believe in putting 3 new rotovac motors in to replace the 3 old 2 stage vacs it came with. I purchased a new water otter that should couple nicely with it all once its finished. Just wanting to run 100 -125 ft of vac hose and get great drying times...doing 4-5 jobs a day 6-7 days a week is old loading up to the house to use 50 footers...hoping this changes soon...

Reactions: Ymetimme

Ymetimme

Apr 27, 2018
Real Name
Tim yeater
Sure with I could talk to him on here. I'm dead set on building this thing. I bought 2 of them with 2 little giant water heaters as well. I'm pretty set I believe in putting 3 new rotovac motors in to replace the 3 old 2 stage vacs it came with. I purchased a new water otter that should couple nicely with it all once its finished. Just wanting to run 100 -125 ft of vac hose and get great drying times...doing 4-5 jobs a day 6-7 days a week is old loading up to the house to use 50 footers...hoping this changes soon...
Two of those vac motors would be fine for what you're trying to accomplishkeep an eye on amp draw unless you're planning on running a generator to

Reactions: AZHome&Carpet