STEAMBRITE RELEASES THE NEW GOLIATH WOW WHAT A BEAST.

Vito

Bravo Carpet and Tile Cleaning
Premium VIP
Aug 17, 2012
Naples, Fl.
bravocarpetandtilecleaning.com
Real Name
Vito Trupiano
Business Location
United States
Just got a email from Donald from steambrite, he just release the new goliath and let me tell you it not a joke. it has 4 Ametek Lamb 6.6 vac Motor it has 340 CFM WITH 215 INCH OF LIFT.
73,000 VACUUM UNITS. 50AMP MACH. FOUR CORDS WHICH THREE WILL RUN ON A 15AMP AND ONE ON A 20AMP. DriStorm Goliath 6.6 Flood Pumper 26gal Four 6.6 Vacs
IT ALSO HAS A 26 GAL WASTE TANK. AND A IMPROVE LARGER AND BETTER LID.
30 GPM STAINLESS STEEL sump pump with water level sensor
http://www.steam-brite.com/dristorm...covery-120v-with-lint-filtration-p-79456.html
Leave it to Donald to come up with the most powerful portable on the market.
GOOD JOB.

Reactions: Zarz and aloha one

Jimsteam

Premium VIP
Apr 19, 2009
NOYB
Real Name
Jim
Business Location
United States
Except for the fact it needs FOUR separate circuits to achieve top "Bragging rights" I like it.;)
Reducing to 3 cords the Goliath will have @ 300 CFM and 170 H20. More than enough for 100 ft plus and where the testing should be done.
A few Jag 6.6 end users are using this set up by attaching a booster to one of the exhaust ports..
" will operate over 300+ ft of 2" vacuum hose!"
300 ft ?????????? LMAO

Last edited:

Vito

Premium VIP
Aug 17, 2012
Naples, Fl.
Real Name
Vito Trupiano
Business Location
United States
it can also run on less cords and it has a booster port on top for added more power. I just got a kick off of it. I am all setup up already.
Jim you should known that you can only run so much power on a cord. so if you want more power u need more cords.

Reactions: Suction Junkie

Vito

Premium VIP
Aug 17, 2012
Naples, Fl.
Real Name
Vito Trupiano
Business Location
United States
I agree, 50 amp monster, at least it will run on a lot less power like the escape would. one big plus is it will be easy to move indoor. and you right dennis you could plug a cord or two in the garage. thank god I have a gas TM, it could be a pain to hookup all those cords.

Jan Sullins

Sep 17, 2008
Ok.City Oklahoma
Real Name
Jan Sullins
I have looked at a Goliath once down at Nick Nellos's place and I was impressed.
It isn't for everybody . There is no solution tank but they have a pretty good chemical injection
and a great auto pumpout. I have used 3 6.6s which was a CA Jaguar with an inline Power Booster 6.6.
Extremely powerful for 3 15 amp circuits. I usually would run one circuit on my 3500 watt generator and plug
in the other 2 . Really not that much trouble. If I were going with something like this 4 6.6 2 stages 2 in series
in parallel with another pair in series I would purchace a 5500 watt generator and run 2 circuits on that and just
plug in the other 2. I have used a 5500 watt generator and it used around 1/2 gallon per hour so it would be efficient.
Still Jim Morrow has it down right. With his CA 8.4 Jag setup with the extra lift provided with 2 small Ametek 2 stages.
Just 3 15 amp circuits and pulling 12.5Hg and over 300 cfms. Not bad at all. 180-200 degree heated solutions from his
2HT LG propane heater. That is very efficient.

Reactions: Suction Junkie

Artie09

Premium VIP
Dec 17, 2012
Azusa , CA
Real Name
Arturo Ortiz jr.
Business Location
United States
That's just crazy lol.
But remember it's a big hassle to deal with electricity.
I've thought for the longest about building up an electric truckmount, even got advice from Jim here but, really it's not worth it unless your very mechanic savvy.
Even then, lots of replacing parts.

I'm happy with my sapphire 454 truckmount

Reactions: Juan Rodriguez

Jimsteam

Premium VIP
Apr 19, 2009
NOYB
Real Name
Jim
Business Location
United States
it can also run on less cords and it has a booster port on top for added more power. I just got a kick off of it. I am all setup up already.
Jim you should known that you can only run so much power on a cord. so if you want more power u need more cords.
Geeez,of course I know this, Vito. Too many newbies will think it is easy to find 4 separate circuits or a 220 receptacle and believe the 300 ft statement.
I do like the fact it is a 120 amp extractor not a 220 . Steambrite offers the 220 converter if that is your desire. Also truly portable unlike the Escape.
The option to operate on less cords (weaker performence) is also a big plus.
A "Quality" generator is almost a must.

That's just crazy lol.
But remember it's a big hassle to deal with electricity.
I've thought for the longest about building up an electric truckmount, even got advice from Jim here but, really it's not worth it unless your very mechanic savvy.
Even then, lots of replacing parts.

I'm happy with my sapphire 454 truckmount
Looks like someone took my advice !
Congrats !!!

Suction Junkie

Feb 24, 2011
Chicago Illinois
Real Name
Reuben Brumby
Business Location
United States
Geeez,of course I know this, Vito. Too many newbies will think it is easy to find 4 separate circuits or a 220 receptacle and believe the 300 ft statement.
I do like the fact it is a 120 amp extractor not a 220 . Steambrite offers the 220 converter if that is your desire. Also truly portable unlike the Escape.
The option to operate on less cords (weaker performence) is also a big plus.
A "Quality" generator is almost a must.

Looks like someone took my advice !
Congrats !!!
No generator here! Im going bring 4 50 ft 12 gauge cords to my jobs so I can use my four vac setup!

I just tested out my toolbox booster today on a job using only 1 of the 2 vac in box!
Wow the boost in lift was amazing! It was tugging a berber off the padding!
Cant wait to test with all 4 vacs running!

Reactions: Fedri and StevenB.

shane deubell

Premium VIP
May 8, 2006
Real Name
Business Location
United States