Statues, Monuments and Flags Being Erased Across the USA | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Statues, Monuments and Flags Being Erased Across the USA

CCWorks

Premium VIP
Jan 3, 2010
Michigan
Real Name
Greg
Business Location
United States
Are Women Behind the Destruction of all these Symbols: Statues, Monuments and Flags?

Are Females responsible for All the Wars, As they are the Teachers of Kids, and Wives of Powerful Men.

Is the Roman Empire hiding behind the real world of the Women Empire, Female Empire? As the male is Physically Stronger and motivated by Thoughts.

Women can demanded More and always seem to want more. The more powerful the male a women mates with, the less work a women has to do, and who wants to be the victims of hateful, spiteful females?

"Behind every successful man, there is a woman” Do you believe This Quote is Right?

Indeed, as Mark Twain’s famous quote says, behind every successful man there is a wise woman because a woman can impact on your ego and give you the self-esteem you need to your path to success. And she can do it just by praising what you do rather than demeaning your vision and ideas.

==============

Women helping women reach for the stars

P.E.O. (Philanthropic Educational Organization) is one of the oldest women's organizations in North America. What started as a bond of friendship among seven young women in 1869 has grown to almost 6,000 local chapters with more than 225,000 members in the United States and Canada. A legacy passed down through generations of women, P.E.O. has deep roots in local communities and our influence reaches to all corners of the globe.

Last edited:

CCWorks

Premium VIP
Jan 3, 2010
Michigan
Real Name
Greg
Business Location
United States
Southern wisdom that husbands might forget:
“If momma ain’t happy, no one’s gonna be happy”.

Dr. Tom Brunner
Psychologist, Counselor & Consultant

Innovative & tailored approaches for lasting solutions

Having gone to college in the Deep South, I learned many valuable lessons that have stayed with me as my wife and I married and then later had children. A common saying in the South was: “if momma ain’t happy, then no one’s gonna be happy.” There is serious gravitas to this Truth.

Men, make the momma happy!! It may be the smartest thing you ever do, or for men who ignore this advice, the dumbest.

Last edited:

CCWorks

Premium VIP
Jan 3, 2010
Michigan
Real Name
Greg
Business Location
United States
I will not blame women for all wars, there are a lot of good people male and female.
Males love war too, love to take the best that others have too, why I do not know.
We all have some agenda it seems.
They say we are made of water, water takes the path of the lowest resistance.

CCWorks

Premium VIP
Jan 3, 2010
Michigan
Real Name
Greg
Business Location
United States
I started this topic to point out it is 99.9% male statues that are being torn down. State flags being erased from history.

But no one complains about this flag. Or is it on a list to be removed.

I find this flag to be the most sexist and raciest flag ever made in the USA. And this flag is in a US State that is part of the Federal Government.

I do not care what the words tell some one, I cant read them any how or know the meaning, but that photo is just so violent to white males, it tops the list for hate crimes.

vastateseal.jpg

White Males Are the Most Hated Group

By Gerald Schoenewolf, Ph.D.
Last updated: 24 Nov 2018
~ 4 min read

White males are the most hated group in America, according to a survey administered by the author of this blog to his students in an urban community college.
In a 10-question survey about eight different racial, gender and ethnic groups, white males topped the survey on six of the questions.

The eight groups that students were questioned about on the survey included: Asian males;
Asian females; Black males; Black Females; Hispanic Males; Hispanic Females; White Males; and White females.

==========

Or haven't you heard?
White people are the devil's spawn, the source of all evil in the world, the center-point of suffering, exploitation and war.
According to the latest racist formulas, if you reduce the whites and eliminate the influence of "dead white males" from universities, you will liberate mankind from the great oppressor. Then there will be paradise on earth.

© 2001 WorldNetDaily.com

==============

Last edited: