State of the art Green House. | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

State of the art Green House.

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by CCWorks, Aug 27, 2017.

CONNECTING CLEANERS WORLDWIDE

1. CCWorks

Premium VIP

Jan 3, 2010
    Ratings:
    +2,522 / 131 / -0
    #1 CCWorks, Aug 27, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2017
    Glass with heating and cooling for control upper temperatures. Green Grow Lights for part time lighting in areas where light hours are low. Fans and humidity control.

Very fine screens and duel doors as to keep the bugs out.

2' to 3' of prime soil. Raised flower beds made of metal, cement or wood. 6" of pea gravel on the bottom, for drainage and maybe minerals.

Boiler room to heat water. The pipe(s) run under the soils. This controls soil temperatures. At the end of a crop cycle, you turn up the heat to sanitize the soils for a 24 to 48 hour period. This high heat will kill most bugs and Bactria
    Bio tanks, as to grow beneficial bacteria for the crop your growing. you grow the beneficial bacteria in the soil for a few days before plating seeds.
    You have stainless steal pipes with tiny holes to feed the soils with water, minerals and beneficial bacteria.
    You can also pump air through the pipes to add natural nitrogen from the air.
    The earth's atmosphere has about 80% nitrogen. Most plants need nitrogen to grow.

At some point in time, robotic arms to pick crops when the crop has the right colors from the data a camera picks up.

I call this the organic green house, for trees and small plants.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. CCWorks

Premium VIP

Jan 3, 2010
    Ratings:
    +2,522 / 131 / -0
    #2 CCWorks, Aug 30, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2017
    I would think if you need out side air. You need good air filters as to filter out pollen and maybe bacteria and viruses that may at times float in the air and on pollen and mold spores.
    It may be good to filter the air in side the green house, too, as you may have a problem with mold of a fungus in one part of the green house. The filter system may help contain fungus problems if you have high air flow in a supper big green house.

As to removing the small plants after the harvest. It would be best to use a rototiller that rides in the outer wall track of the box or do it manually. You can also use the rail system to plant seeds.

Also you would need covers to cover the boxes when sanitizing the soil, as to have even heating.

You would need bees and under stand...
    hor·ti·cul·ture
    ˈhôrdəˌkəlCHər/
    noun
    noun: horticulture
    1. the art or practice of garden cultivation and management.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. CCWorks

Premium VIP

Jan 3, 2010
    Ratings:
    +2,522 / 131 / -0
    This Organic, Stat of the Art Green House. Should give you herbicide, pesticide free food.
    You would grow better tasting food and food with Nutrition.

4. CCWorks

Premium VIP

Jan 3, 2010
    Ratings:
    +2,522 / 131 / -0
    You also want a high flow reverse osmosis water filter to filter out salts and other chemicals with a ultra violet light for bacteria and viruse water treatment.

5. CCWorks

Premium VIP

Jan 3, 2010
    Ratings:
    +2,522 / 131 / -0
    You need a education in Botany

What is Botany?
    http://www.botany.org/bsa/careers/what_is_botany.php

Botany is the scientific study of plants. "Plants," to most people, means a wide range of living organisms from the smallest bacteria to the largest living things - the giant sequoia trees. By this definition plants include: algae, fungi, lichens, mosses, ferns, conifers and flowering plants. Today scientists believe bacteria, algae and fungi are in their own distinct kingdoms, but most general botany courses, and most Botany Departments at colleges and universities, still teach about these groups.

Because the field is so broad, there are many kinds of plant biologists and many different opportunities available. Botanists interested in ecology study interactions of plants with other organisms and the environment. Other field botanists search to find new species or do experiments to discover how plants grow under different conditions. Some botanists study the structure of plants. They may work in the field, concentrating on the pattern of the whole plant. Others use microscopes to study the most detailed fine structure of individual cells. Many botanists do experiments to determine how plants convert simple chemical compounds into more complex chemicals. They may even study how genetic information in DNA controls plant development. Botanists study processes that occur on a time scale ranging from fractions of a second in individual cells to those that unfold over eons of evolutionary time.

The results of botanical research increase and improve our supply of medicines, foods, fibers, building materials, and other plant products. Conservationists use botanical knowledge to help manage parks, forests, range lands, and wilderness areas. Public health and environmental protection professionals depend on their understanding of plant science to help solve pollution problems.

6. keep it clean

Premium VIP

Dec 3, 2012
    Male
    carpet cleaning/installation
    Ratings:
    +5,518 / 2 / -0
    You building a greenhouse? Grandfather had one when we were kids. No heat. In 2' of snow you go in there man! It was tropical hot. Rotted the deck off the house though lol.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Allied

Allied Life is good!
    Premium VIP

Jun 18, 2013
    Male
    CC Biz Owner
    GA
    Ratings:
    +2,900 / 11 / -0
    CC be growing the ganja!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Magnum Clean

Magnum Clean Active Member

Oct 9, 2014
    Male
    Ratings:
    +306 / 1 / -0
    I've gotten into the gardening this year, it's quite rewarding growing your own organic vegetables. And they are so fresh the taste is amazing. Pick the greens, straight into the salad bowl.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Sierra Clean Care

Sierra Clean Care Well-Known Member

Feb 22, 2015
    Male
    Ratings:
    +1,126 / 6 / -0
    I've got 14 varieties of tomatoes, and in total, 42 plants. They are all, but 3, indeterminate (vine variety). I have harvested 6 times, and EVERYTIME, averaging 20-25 lbs..... my tallest is now just over 11'........ using a ladder the last 2 harvests...... that's one out of 7 raised beds.... I LOVE PLAYING IN THE DIRT......

• Like Like x 3
  10. CCWorks

Premium VIP

Jan 3, 2010
    Ratings:
    +2,522 / 131 / -0
    #10 CCWorks, Aug 31, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2017
    I posted this topic as I think this is the best way to control weeds on a massive farm.

Boiler room to heat water. The pipe(s) run under the soils. This controls soil temperatures. At the end of a crop cycle, you turn up the heat to sanitize the soils for a 24 to 48 hour period. This high heat will kill most bugs, Bactria and Weed seeds.

Heat the soil up to 200 degrees with out burning it.

with all the other tools to get good organic food with nutrition.

Probably can be a world wide patient.

At temperatures below 140 degrees Fahrenheit some species are not affected by heat treatments. The most effective way to ensure that you kill all of the seeds is to heat them to a temperature above 140 degrees Fahrenheit.
    Temperature to Kill Seeds | Home Guides | SF Gate
    homeguides.sfgate.com/temperature-kill-seeds-82867.html

Modern boilers.
    10 Things You Should Know About Boiler Systems
    Published on March 16th, 2016 : 0 Comments

Posted in Heating | Furnace
    http://www.standardheating.com/2016/03/16/10-things-know-boiler-systems/

11. CCWorks

Premium VIP

Jan 3, 2010
    Ratings:
    +2,522 / 131 / -0
    #11 CCWorks, Aug 31, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2017
    The green house would grow some good grapes too.

Look at the Pesticide Use on Wine Grapes in 2012
    26,312,300 Gross Pounds. Just in California. I would think this Gross Pounds in in a concentrate.

http://www.pesticideinfo.org/DS.jsp?sk=29143

12. Magnum Clean

Magnum Clean Active Member

Oct 9, 2014
    Male
    Ratings:
    +306 / 1 / -0
    Wow awesome, thats a lot of tomatoes! We only have 8 plants and its still more than we can use up. I got on youtube this spring and did some research. I grow mine single stem, trained up a mesh against the back of the house. My tallest is about the same as yours. I planted all indeterminate varieties. However I've recently been hit by a disease, I think its late blight. Didn't get on it quick enough, its been a very steep learning curve this season.

Also built a pergola and started eight grape vines, looking forward to those growing up.

I'd sure love a greenhouse but the space is an issue. This spring I just put plastic over my garden for an earlier start.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Sierra Clean Care

Sierra Clean Care Well-Known Member

Feb 22, 2015
    Male
    Ratings:
    +1,126 / 6 / -0
    Need to determine what it is. With blight, just spray diltuted milk..... it changes the PH.... playing in the dirt, camping, kids..... not in that order....

14. CCWorks

Premium VIP

Jan 3, 2010
    Ratings:
    +2,522 / 131 / -0
    #14 CCWorks, Oct 7, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2017
    Just found out about the Netherlands

A Therapist to help my mom walk is from the Netherlands. ( We just got a Bucket of KFC) and I was talking about KFC and how they train their employees to lie. The lie is when they give you Biscuits, they tell you that they put in your bag, Butter and Honey. Or they ask you if you want Butter or Honey. The main ingredients in their butter and Honey is Soy Oil or Corn Syrup.

Ask you self,
    If I made Peanut Butter with Potatoes, can I still call it Peanut Butter? KFC Can and I bet the US Government Goes to KFC and then KFC ask them or tells them they Got Butter and Honey. Fine print on packages tells me different. But KFC trains their employees to mislead you and it is a 100% lie... KFC puts many small businesses out of business based on lies... COme on KFC, (YUM BRANDS) come sue me for slander you dam carpetbaggers..

Any how. I started to tell him about Organic Food and the Green House System I posted here. He then told me about his country. See below post.

The person is or seems very smart for being a Physical Therapist. I could almost say he ranks as one of our US Doctors. He knows his Medicines. He is really different then the other therapists that have helped my mom walk in the last 10 years.

15. CCWorks

Premium VIP

Jan 3, 2010
    Ratings:
    +2,522 / 131 / -0
    #15 CCWorks, Oct 7, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2017
    Stunning images reveal the hi-tech future of farming: How the Netherlands became the second biggest exporter of food in the world despite being small and overcrowded
    • More than half of the country's land area is used for agriculture
    • The nation is the number one tomato producer in the world
    • The country's greenhouses cover an area larger than Manhattan
    • The goal is to produce more food, with less land and resources
    • That's because by 2050, Earth's population will reach 10 billion

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4863106/The-hi-tech-future-farming-Netherlands.html#ixzz4uscSIiyN
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

[​IMG]
    South-west part of the Netherlands. All greenhouses!

netherland farming
    https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1...0....0...1..64.psy-ab..0.0.0....0.N60n95JqElk

netherland greenhouse farming
    https://www.google.com/search?q=net...guDWAhWKyoMKHaFrBtsQ_AUICigB&biw=2048&bih=979