Starting a weight off today... I am tired of being overweight!! | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Starting a weight off today... I am tired of being overweight!!

Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
I didnt sign up but I started out at 211 when you guys started and yesterday I was 216. I figure since I cant lose the most I will try to gain the most.
I just check my weight again today still 216, I guess those 3 jumping jacks I have been doing every other day is not working.

Johnny Bravo

Hacking my way though life, one room at a time.
Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States

owenscott

Aug 6, 2009
Friggin Cold Upstate NY
Real Name
Stop snoopin u homo
Business Location
United States
I am down to 184.5. I watched the movie Forks over Knives and that really got me thinking about a plant based diet.
We can have the god argument or even the evolution argument to ... but either way ... we are predators and our eyes are in the front. Dont sign up against meat because some people are morally against it so they have shown you some reasons not to eat meat. If you are against meat for whatever reason i totally accept it but its better for our bodies to eat meat and veggies.

Decker

Jan 3, 2011
TX
deckerscarpetcleaning.com
Real Name
Mike Decker
Business Location
United States
How is everyone doing with this?

I am down from 210 to 170... putting me in my goal weight range. Now to tone up and decrease body fat %.

Detox Diet, Juicing, cut the SUGAR (replaced with Honey in my coffee), cut the meat back, and work like a freak in 90 degree plus weather.

Reactions: J and Johnny Bravo

Decker

Jan 3, 2011
TX
deckerscarpetcleaning.com
Real Name
Mike Decker
Business Location
United States
Awesome mike!!!!

Feeling good, Going to get back to running someday soon.

You're a freakin inspiration, Dbonezny! Anyone who can do this job, and be an active Ultra Marathon trail runner... well that deserves respect. (and maybe a visit to the shrink?) Hopefully I will be out there with you sometime soon.

Reactions: J

Artie09

Premium VIP
Dec 17, 2012
Azusa , CA
Real Name
Arturo Ortiz jr.
Business Location
United States
I'm actually going to start working out again. I used to be such a workout junkie and eat right, like well. Now, 50 pounds later.. Eating horribly, I'm such a hypocrite now.
I can't stand being so overweight. None of my clothes fit.
Enough is enough. I'm going to make official by making it public lol.

Reactions: Troyster

Troyster

Apr 24, 2013
Terrace BC
Real Name
Troy Sims
Business Location
Canada
I hear ya! 5 foot 6 inches was 239 lbs 2 months ago -down too 226 today > want to lose 50 lbs > quit smoking a year ago ( June 18,2012 ) now want to work on getting into shape!

Artie09

Premium VIP
Dec 17, 2012
Azusa , CA
Real Name
Arturo Ortiz jr.
Business Location
United States
I hear ya! 5 foot 6 inches was 239 lbs 2 months ago -down too 226 today > want to lose 50 lbs > quit smoking a year ago ( June 18,2012 ) now want to work on getting into shape!
Dang we have similar stats.
We got to work on it bro. No lie. P90x ;)

Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
P90x will kill this old man! I was thinking of starting with a protein shake and a brisk walk!

I started my workout plan a few months ago by doing 2 jumping jacks a day, one in the morning and one at night. Since then I have built up my stamina to be able to do 2 in the morning and 2 1/2 at night. :D

Troyster

Apr 24, 2013
Terrace BC
Real Name
Troy Sims
Business Location
Canada
I started my workout plan a few months ago by doing 2 jumping jacks a day, one in the morning and one at night. Since then I have built up my stamina to be able to do 2 in the morning and 2 1/2 at night. :D
at 50 I ain't doing no jumping unless I'm running from a pissed off dog or cop! carpet cleaning is enough exercise thanks! :D

Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
at 50 I ain't doing no jumping unless I'm running from a pissed off dog or cop! carpet cleaning is enough exercise thanks! :D

Then explain why so many carpet cleaners look like contestants for a pie eating contest. Carpet cleaning is good exercise for the arms and legs but does nothing for the gut.

Troyster

Apr 24, 2013
Terrace BC
Real Name
Troy Sims
Business Location
Canada
Then explain why so many carpet cleaners look like contestants for a pie eating contest. Carpet cleaning is good exercise for the arms and legs but does nothing for the gut.
maybe that's the problem >they eat the whole pie!! chug down 6 pop at work and 6 beers after along with a plate full off ribs and taters and a smidgen of veges!:eek: