Starfire Truckmount Ride a Long Bootcamp Video!

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
As Rob was teaching him to do a slow back pass which is the right thing to do, they all make the same mistake when they upgrade from a portable to a tm majority of the cleaners think that they will fly, no dry passes, quick wet passes etc and at the end the customers will be disgusted with their poor work and will never call back and they will go bankrupt, I see it all the time.

Reactions: rob allen

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
The dude has to stay straight when wanding, my back would kill me if I worked like that for the whole day.

That was his first job ever. His partner does all the cleaning and he’s the money. By the end of the job I had him cleaning right and he said he actually enjoyed the workout.

Reactions: Fedri

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
That was his first job ever. His partner does all the cleaning and he’s the money. By the end of the job I had him cleaning right and he said he actually enjoyed the workout.
Ohh wow, sorry I got confused when you said an upgrade from a porty to a tm. Yeah I was wondering how this guy was wanding if he was a porty guy. Great to hear that he is getting the hang of it.

OxiFreshGuy

Nov 12, 2016
Real Name
Boris Johnson
Business Location
United States
I don't care, just finished another night of restaurant cleanings. It's a toss up on if I'll buy the ProFire or the Everest 870 next go-around.

Guess I'll just have to go to the trade show in Ohio next month!

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
how much cfm does the starfire make usually? and how much fuel (gph) does it use as well? I'm interested in the machine but can't find this info on the websites.
Private message me for my cell and I’ll walk you through.

SRD

Premium VIP
Nov 6, 2010
midwest
Real Name
Spencer Dawdy
Business Location
United States
I don't care, just finished another night of restaurant cleanings. It's a toss up on if I'll buy the ProFire or the Everest 870 next go-around.

Guess I'll just have to go to the trade show in Ohio next month!
Id trade my saphire 870 for a profire in a heartbeat if that tells you anything

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
Oh ouch. The new Everest 870 has the same engine as the Profire. 4 Cylinder Kubota.
Profire is stainless steel though. Lifetime machine like a Judson but a lot more fancy

Simply maintain motor, blower, pump and swap them out when they are toast.

These type of machines you never have to trade in or sell they are a one time purchase for the life of your business.

I really like the new 870s and the profire but were looking at a 2021 aerotech xt

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Oh ouch. The new Everest 870 has the same engine as the Profire. 4 Cylinder Kubota.
Profire also has the diesel block gas engine for extreme durability. ;)

Reactions: AussieCarpetBloke