FB - Stanley Steemer....anyone ever worked for... | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

FB Stanley Steemer....anyone ever worked for...

• Thread starter Robert Allen III
  • Start date

M

Mike Joseph Britt

Stanley Steemer where I live is a joke. They don't prespray, hell they don't even own a hydroforce.

M

Mike Ratliff

They're definitely not the quality oriented company that used to present themselves as years ago it seems like they're falling down it's all about the dollars production line carpet cleaning not custom carpet cleaning

E

Edward R. Hobbs

I am under the impression that years ago they did not pre-spray, then they did start doing so (maybe 10 years ago), probably abut the time they were working towards IICRC certification. Don't have a clue about now. Many franchisees have a bad reputation, while it is my understanding that the one at the Va Beach oceanfront has a very good reputation. The overwetting has been a Looooong time issue with many of their franchisees.

M

Mike Ratliff

I wasn't aware they even use the IICRC they use their own in-house training

D

Dave R Moonan

More like DUMB AZZ Training....Behind their Backs..I can Name a Few ...(Thousand) that buy my Grout Brushes..Cuz SS only SELLS their Stupid Shit to them. Archaic Brushes..Was in a Conference with those DUMBOS few years Back and they wanted them For Less than I can make them FOR! Needless to SAY...THEY SUCK..HOLIER than THOU Company...They went so far as to Say..We'll make our OWN..Thank You for the FREE SAMPLES! I went as Far to SAY..FUK YOU..Go Do IT..These are Patented out the GA ZOO. Win or Lose..Your Attys will be RICH and in the Long Run..Fuk All Ya ALLS!.

D

Dave R Moonan

No..Not ANGRY..Just HUNGARY..I get ANGRY when I'm HUNGARY!

D

Dave R Moonan

UH a SNIKER DOODLES? Or A STALE TWINKIE? SILLY DING DONGS!

Bret

Aug 2, 2017
Real Name
Bret Stevens
Worked for a franchise back in 2003. It was a good experience, but their prespray does suck, same with the odor out deodorizer. The machine had good suction, but wouldnt get very hot. 6 jets on wand, cleaning at 600 PSI. Yes, we soaked the carpet and pad, fortunately I was trained to do dry strokes. Corporate took the place over and it went down hill extremely fast. Sure, new equipment, but also a new cocky young punk manager who was a pos. I thought anything ss couldnt get out of carpet was permanent. I told people this, looking back now is embarrassing, the shit they would tell us. Brainwashing is more like it. And SALES, SALES SALES. All they care about. We had a coke addict, drunk, abusive piece of crap employee who spent 3 months in jail with the boss, when he came back he made $30000 dollars in 2 months. I wish the boss would have taught the rest of us how to do that.