Spit Fire 3.2 Problem | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Spit Fire 3.2 Problem

Discussion in 'Modify Truckmounts & Portables' started by Clean Nett Riviera, Jun 9, 2017.

CONNECTING CLEANERS WORLDWIDE

1. Clean Nett Riviera

Clean Nett Riviera New Member

Nov 17, 2016
    Male
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Hello there,
    My name is Aleks and I have a small company for Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning in Nice , France. I have Hydra Master truck mount model Spit Fire 3.2. We bought it in 2007 but until now We have 100 working hours on it. Because of some reason I have oil leaking problem on the bottom side like you can see on the photos. Any ideas what can be the reason for that?
    Thank's in advance!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Jim Davisson

Jim Davisson Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2016
    Male
    Owner Operator
    Serving the greater Charlotte area
    Ratings:
    +981 / 2 / -0
    One picture didn't come through, but I'll give it a go. Since it is straight up leak in the picture, does it have a motor oil drain plug on one side and a drain hose on the other? Check the tightness off each and the integrity of the hose. A 10 year old drain hose maybe worn and need replacing, judging by the picture it looks like it's a leak really close to the bottom of the motor.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Clean Nett Riviera

Clean Nett Riviera New Member

Nov 17, 2016
    Male
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Here more photos. The Oil is absolutely clean!

Attached Files:

4. smart n kleen

Premium VIP

Mar 12, 2010
    oregon
    Ratings:
    +4,858 / 37 / -0
    Oil plug gasket. Oil filter leaking. Oil drain hose leaking somewhere.