Southern Oregon Doesnt use computers. search stats.

Dave Y

Carpet Cleaner
Jul 14, 2008
Real Name
Dave Yokum
Business Location
United States
It's still important to get in place now.

They have to join this decade sooner or later.

It's very inxepencive to market with Google Places and it can reap high rewards.

Moble devices with maps are becoming the search method of choice for services.

Note:

Oregon has roughly one computer for every 5 students. That number is virtually unchanged from 2005, when the state placed 38th in the nation, according to a report in Education Week.

So, after 5 years and the same 1 computer for every 5 students, Oregon must fighting for last place in computers per student.

Heck I have 7 computers just in my own house.

ToddBenne

Sep 7, 2008
O' fallon, MO.
Real Name
Todd Benne
Well after adding buttloads of cities and time frame that were recent. I did a full year of search statistics. All except this search phrase generated a valid graph meaning more than 2 per month.
View attachment 4828haha

Do you really want to be found? You tend to give away $1000 jobs instead of billing for them. I guess that was taught in your crcii training?

Gnu

Nov 16, 2009
Onion Sniffing Country
bingclean.com
Real Name
Ka Nacka Chu
Business Location
United States
Do you really want to be found? You tend to give away $1000 jobs instead of billing for them. I guess that was taught in your crcii training?
read the entire post without reading the propaganda inbetween. And you will find just because its not a polish joke. but a defining advertisment campagn/ charity. Ever notice musicians do a "save the blue throat sack swallower" concert right before they release a new album??? its called pity for cash. free ads and they sell their business and turn around get a tax break for doing it.

Latest posts