[somewhat urgent] cleaning up viper venom

Jrowle34

Jan 23, 2018
Real Name
Jeremy Rowley
Hey guys. I am just finishing a tile and grout job using viper venom. My extractor stopped working so I cannot extract the viper venom that way.

I sprayed more water on the floor and wet mopped it twice and dry mopped it once. It is now drying up. It did not look foamy when I was mopping up.

will the floor be safe enough for pets to be on once the floor has dried after using my process above?

Thanks!

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
Ya the vacs. It's time for a new portable, I got this one for free and it is really old lol.

Thanks!
No way to limp through? Ive lost one vac before. So i plugged the dead one so i could push on with the other vac. I know not all machines have 2. But its a good trick to know in a pinch.

Shop vac will work too. Not the best but works.

Reactions: Jrowle34

Scott W

Preferred Vendor
Premium VIP
Feb 14, 2006
West Jordan, UT
The floor will need a good rinse and maybe a polish pad used to remove haze and residue. It should be OK for most pets, but you never know what an animal may react to. Just as one person may react to a particular odor or chemical. I would rinse as soon as possible.

Reactions: Jrowle34

mike$

May 29, 2014
California
Real Name
brandon Dre
Business Location
United States
Can't overstate the importance of relationships with other local cleaners. Everybody will or has had this problem where machines will malfunction. I've found that most cleaners are willing to help you out. A few are d bags. Good luck.

Latest posts