Something NEW from Bonnet Pro

Nov 2, 2014
Florida
Real Name
Richard Santoro
View attachment 80390 View attachment 80391 Got this 12 inch Hild , weight is 48lbs kinda light but with Bonnetpro chems it's done a super job the 2 times I used it . 1/3 hp . Is was a great deal for $50 .
OMG!!! I had the same, exact Hild floor machine. Same color too. I got it for free from my first carpet cleaning company that I worked for in 1979. Thing looked 100 years old then. I ended up selling it 10 years later. Wish I kept it. Very cool, Joe. No backwards pun intended. LOL.

Common janitor

Apr 5, 2014
Real Name
Ed Feil
Agree with OCV . Those older small machines are getting more rare .
Newer ones are all sheet metal or plastic bases . That cast base makes it a little heavier even with a 1/3 hp. motor and transfers more weight to your driver, pad , bonnet . Have a similar Dart machine that will keep up with anything new . Nice buy Joe !!
All the Best , Ed

Nov 2, 2014
Florida
Real Name
Richard Santoro
Agree with OCV . Those older small machines are getting more rare .
Newer ones are all sheet metal or plastic bases . That cast base makes it a little heavier even with a 1/3 hp. motor and transfers more weight to your driver, pad , bonnet . Have a similar Dart machine that will keep up with anything new . Nice buy Joe !!
All the Best , Ed
Hey, Ed did you also notice....the wheels flip up and down. Damn I love the old machines. Joe cleaned it up real nice too. Lucky bastard. LOL.

Paul Selby

Apr 26, 2013
South Central........Tennessee
Real Name
Paul Selby
Business Location
United States

BigPapa

Apr 11, 2013
Real Name
Dan Ziegler
I am so impressed with this new world ( to me ) of bonnet cleaning.
Did a large rental ( upstairs apt. )...Truck mount cleaning by me 4 months ago( yes the carpet should have been replaced 15 years ago )..LOL...but the owner ( who I have cleaned for for 25 years ) said...Just one more cleaning...I used Rocket, horse hair pad, then the bonnets ( 3 of them )....The owner stopped by before I used the bonnets and said...WOW...Dan this looks so good...How come.

I told him I was not even done, and this was a restoration step, and would cost $100 more than last time...He said...Well...It's worth it...Thanks.

Thanks to all that turned me on to BonnetPro.

BigPapa

Apr 11, 2013
Real Name
Dan Ziegler
Thank you for trying my products. Horse hair pad?
So you charged a $100 more, was your total job time less?
I ordered pads from you that remind me of what we used to call horse hair, kinda rough.

4 months prior, I had truck mounted this large rental upstairs apt....bad shape, carpet long over due to be ripped out...2hrs/2 tech/$230.00...

2 days ago, me alone, bonnet only( bear getting the 175 up those winding stair cases...2hrs/1 tech ( me )/$330.00....Owner came in and saw it after I had used the pad only...Thought i was done and it looked better than I have ever made it look in the past.

Told him, I still had more to do, and this was a new approach, called " restoration cleaning )...and if it worked I would charge $100 more for it, but he would not have to rip the carpet in the near future, he was happy.