Something NEW from Bonnet Pro

BigPapa

Apr 11, 2013
Real Name
Dan Ziegler
Got my pads, bonnets, and Rocket, sampler, and some wash...Will be testing my home on Sunday...Built our home in 1990, and I have cleaned the same carpet 3 to 4 times a year since.

I will be looking to see how well this all works.
Thanks Guys.

Common janitor

Apr 5, 2014
Real Name
Ed Feil
Got my pads, bonnets, and Rocket, sampler, and some wash...Will be testing my home on Sunday...Built our home in 1990, and I have cleaned the same carpet 3 to 4 times a year since.

I will be looking to see how well this all works.
Thanks Guys.
Sir , John K. stands behind everything he sells . ALWAYS . Made this offer before to a member that helped me beyond and above .
I will make it to you also because you are a sincere man .
Should you be dissatisfied with what you paid hard earned money for , I will pay you what you paid . Once you pack it up, I will pay the shipping to me . It cost you nothing to try some of the best products in our industry . Just PM me your information and I will send my company check . Straight up .
All the Best , Ed

BigPapa

Apr 11, 2013
Real Name
Dan Ziegler
Wow...Ed...I would love to meet you and shake your hand...This industry that I have given my youth too, Needs more of YOU.
You name might be " common janitor ", but you are far from common.

BigPapa

Apr 11, 2013
Real Name
Dan Ziegler
Did a small test today with my heavy ( 1983 ) 175, Iron bonnets, and Reviev iT...I was impressed.
DAN...( to myself )...The low moisture world of cleaning has changed.

Roto Bright...LOL

BigPapa

Apr 11, 2013
Real Name
Dan Ziegler
well today...I sprayed a 50/50 mix of rocket, on a light geen fabric of 2 chairs...( strong mix.)..They were bad...Had not been cleaned in 20 years, and no brush, just rag the head, hand areas...Extract with Rob's acid, damn...did they turn out good, got me another $800 worth of cleaning...The owner of this country club was shocked, and so was I...LOL

OK...BonnetPro...You have my attention.

BonnetPro

Oct 1, 2009
Pa
www.bonnetpro.com
Real Name
John Klucznik
Business Location
United States
Thats great to hear but...did you try it at a lower dilution first? This lowers your risk of color loss and saves you money. Start lower you can always add more if you need to or boost with Radical Rinse in a few weeks. I might have tried a lighter mix around 8 or maybe 10 oz and gave it a little more dwell time. I sell less product this way but it think its better for you.Just my opinion.

Common janitor

Apr 5, 2014
Real Name
Ed Feil
Thats great to hear but...did you try it at a lower dilution first? This lowers your risk of color loss and saves you money. Start lower you can always add more if you need to or boost with Radical Rinse in a few weeks. I might have tried a lighter mix around 8 or maybe 10 oz and gave it a little more dwell time. I sell less product this way but it think its better for you.Just my opinion.
Very much agree . I’ve used up to 12 oz. but after using it a couple times backed that off to 8-10 oz. with great results . The 50-50 mix for spotting is “ rugged “ stuff ,but man it works !! Of course , this was on very dirty carpet . Rocket goes a long way .
All the Best , Ed

BigPapa

Apr 11, 2013
Real Name
Dan Ziegler
LOL...but good idea...Me...I am all or nothing...If your looking to take me down, you better hit hard and fast, other wise, Your toast...LOL...( that is my mind set )...LOL

So far, I can say your shit is real.

BonnetPro

Oct 1, 2009
Pa
www.bonnetpro.com
Real Name
John Klucznik
Business Location
United States
When I used to train and compete my coach would say hit them so hard that if they can get up they dont want to play with you anymore. At that point I would say get up, this time Im going to hit you hard. They are thinking Im already on the ground and now your going to hit me hard? So I get the mind set. But in business we want to make it profitable and reduce our window of liability. Glad you liked it.

Nov 2, 2014
Florida
Real Name
Richard Santoro
When I used to train and compete my coach would say hit them so hard that if they can get up they dont want to play with you anymore. At that point I would say get up, this time Im going to hit you hard. They are thinking Im already on the ground and now your going to hit me hard? So I get the mind set. But in business we want to make it profitable and reduce our window of liability. Glad you liked it.
I still train.

Paul Brown

Aug 18, 2008
Santa Rosa CA
Real Name
Paul Brown
Business Location
United States
I’ve been playing with a sample of Bonnetpro’s new powdered additive. It works! Yesterday I cleaned for one of my wife’s former icoworkers at school..older house, worn and ugly olefin carpets...I used Revive_it Rocket with the new booster.. stayed to watch the hearings on tv with her..glanced over at the carpets...I’ve never had an old olefin carpet respond so well...this product is a winner...had to call John and let him know how well it worked... Machine used here...old school. 1 1/2 hp 175 rpm rotary... it weighs 98 lbs... I have different size driveplates...13”,15”,17” depending on how much pressure I need to use on the pad to cut quickly through the biofilm...I use a 13 shroud and have riserblocks on all my drive plates so they clear the shroud.. not quite dry in this pics...this products works fast...getting brighter by the minute... 7200E731-F77F-41D7-98B0-B19F51E98F6C.jpeg A944E583-A810-4FAE-848C-FCFD62F50887.jpeg C31693CF-FB3E-4EAA-96BB-8E76FACD2E43.jpeg C52D1BDB-C7B2-4F42-B314-EC0DBD5784DD.jpeg 83C90ACC-A971-4F7A-8B70-6FC9A18E7C71.jpeg

Last edited: