Something NEW from Bonnet Pro

BigPapa

Apr 11, 2013
Real Name
Dan Ziegler
LOL...Thank's guys...This stuff excites me...So Richard is Bonnet pro?
I have a church coming up ( old storyyline )...LOL...750 liner ft. of seat fabric( not back )...in great shape and I think some form of bonnet will give them and me the best results...Where do I go from this?...Plus hallway carpet that stretches from here to to her chin...LOL..all in good shape.

Common janitor

Apr 5, 2014
Real Name
Ed Feil
I have a church coming up ( old storyyline )...LOL...750 liner ft. of seat fabric( not back )...in great shape and I think some form of bonnet will give them and me the best results...Where do I go from this?...Plus hallway carpet that stretches from here to to her chin...LOL..all in good shape.
Richard is OCV and a “ bonnet Pro “ . John is the owner of Bonnet Pro company and the maker of some great cleaning products .
Get the sample pack or business builders pack Big Papa .
Rocket is the most versatile and BEST liquid cleaner I’ve ever used .
This little room was its test . CD50A82E-1F1A-464F-896D-9AEA150C9D9C.jpeg v 79F6B150-B4F2-4CA9-B473-3BAB67CE1EB2.jpeg 42178513-36CC-463A-AE2F-A03B570F68C8.jpeg These spots were all over the carpet . Last picture was taken after I pulled the fans . Rocket works !!
All the Best , Ed

smart n kleen

Smart N Kleen
Premium VIP
Mar 12, 2010
oregon
Real Name
Rick K
Business Location
United States
Richard is OCV and a “ bonnet Pro “ . John is the owner of Bonnet Pro company and the maker of some great cleaning products .
Get the sample pack or business builders pack Big Papa .
Rocket is the most versatile and BEST liquid cleaner I’ve ever used .
This little room was its test . View attachment 79747 v View attachment 79748 View attachment 79749 These spots were all over the carpet . Last picture was taken after I pulled the fans . Rocket works !!
All the Best , Ed
Revive IT Rocket ?

Common janitor

Apr 5, 2014
Real Name
Ed Feil
I have a church coming up ( old storyyline )...LOL...750 liner ft. of seat fabric( not back )...in great shape and I think some form of bonnet will give them and me the best results...Where do I go from this?...
Yes . Revive IT Rocket . 12oz. to 1 gallon of WARM water . Mixed it as a spotter too 1:1 . Agitated with the Oreck , white buffing pad 3M .
Extracted with truckmount . 0C603216-CE4D-4710-9079-B6D5590D32D3.jpeg and 1 1/4 “ single jet wand with 15 ‘ of 1 1/2 “ hose . Even used my PMF upholstery tool in the very tight areas . That “ half moon “ spot gave me the most trouble .
Grabbed the spotter bottle , the Oreck and a microfiber bonnet .
Gone !! Goes to show you how “ little “ you need to work with when using this chem . 60 psi . Spotting machine and an Oreck .
All the Best , Ed

Travis Teague

Oct 5, 2016
Real Name
Travis Teague
I have often thought about putting encap solution in my rinse. Though it might help with wicking problems. But I was afraid that stuff might clog my machine up once it hits the heat exchanger.
Anyone ever do this?

smart n kleen

Smart N Kleen
Premium VIP
Mar 12, 2010
oregon
Real Name
Rick K
Business Location
United States
Yes . Revive IT Rocket . 12oz. to 1 gallon of WARM water . Mixed it as a spotter too 1:1 . Agitated with the Oreck , white buffing pad 3M .
Extracted with truckmount . View attachment 79750 and 1 1/4 “ single jet wand with 15 ‘ of 1 1/2 “ hose . Even used my PMF upholstery tool in the very tight areas . That “ half moon “ spot gave me the most trouble .
Grabbed the spotter bottle , the Oreck and a microfiber bonnet .
Gone !! Goes to show you how “ little “ you need to work with when using this chem . 60 psi . Spotting machine and an Oreck .
All the Best , Ed
I want to use it with my Cimex machine. How does it compare with excellent supplies releasit?

Common janitor

Apr 5, 2014
Real Name
Ed Feil
I want to use it with my Cimex machine. How does it compare with excellent supplies releasit?
It’s been a long time since I’ve used Releasit . I remember it worked well . I don’t own a Cimex so I can’t comment as to how it would compare using that machine . Works good with the 175 and the Oreck and I’m happy with the results I get . Hope you try it even if you just get the sample pack . It saved me money because I no longer had to buy three or four chems to get the results I wanted .
Much success .
All the Best , Ed

Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
It’s been a long time since I’ve used Releasit . I remember it worked well . I don’t own a Cimex so I can’t comment as to how it would compare using that machine . Works good with the 175 and the Oreck and I’m happy with the results I get . Hope you try it even if you just get the sample pack . It saved me money because I no longer had to buy three or four chems to get the results I wanted .
Much success .
All the Best , Ed
Dont forget them dilution rates. Rocket is 4 to 6 oz per gal. And comparable hydrox being peroxide base is 10 oz per gal. by the label instructions.

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
@Travis Teague careful, if your running a truckmount using liquid encap as a rinse, especially if you have used other rinses before. It can turn into sludge, then cement... I know someone who had to replace all hoses and even their little giant was so clogged the coil had to be replaced.

Travis Teague

Oct 5, 2016
Real Name
Travis Teague
@Travis Teague careful, if your running a truckmount using liquid encap as a rinse, especially if you have used other rinses before. It can turn into sludge, then cement... I know someone who had to replace all hoses and even their little giant was so clogged the coil had to be replaced.
Thank you for that. I'm glad that I never tried it.

BonnetPro

Oct 1, 2009
Pa
www.bonnetpro.com
Real Name
John Klucznik
Business Location
United States
Hi Joe,
Confidence was almost exactly the same formula as Rocket. People loved the Rock so much they bought it 15 to 1 over Confidence mostly due to the citrus. Not much point keeping them both with such a wide gap.
Omega Citrus is just the next evolution of the original Omega product to achieve the best I can offer.
The new product is something different for Bonnet Pro as we have not done a powder before or an extraction rinse. So it should be a nice addition to our line.

I will have a web page up next week.

Thank you.