Oct 1, 2009
Pa
www.bonnetpro.com
Real Name
John Klucznik
Business Location
United States
Hi,
I am working on a powdered encapsulation extraction rinse and booster with citrus and oxy and AFT.

This picture is the finished carpet dried and vacuumed.
rusty4.jpg

I tried it today as a bonnet cleaner at 1 ounce per gallon in cold water. I did use a little oxy and no rinse spotter.
Older IronMan bonnet, no prespray

What do you think? Muiltii Brush would have done better but since its going to be a rinse/booster I didn't want to throw the big guns at this job.

Remember 1 ounce per gallon in cold tap water.
rusty1.jpg
rusty2.jpg
rusty3.jpg
rusty0.jpg

Travis Teague

Oct 5, 2016
Real Name
Travis Teague
Hi,
I am working on a powdered encapsulation extraction rinse and booster with citrus and oxy and AFT.

This picture is the finished carpet dried and vacuumed. View attachment 79712

I tried it today as a bonnet cleaner at 1 ounce per gallon in cold water. I did use a little oxy and no rinse spotter.

What do you think? Muiltii Brush would have done better but since its going to be a rinse/booster I didn't want to throw the big guns at this job.

View attachment 79709 View attachment 79710 View attachment 79711 . View attachment 79708
I want a sample please.

BigPapa

Apr 11, 2013
Real Name
Dan Ziegler
dang...looks good...never tried any of your stuff...a lot has changed over the years I guess.
I have looked at your web site and watched some videos

Nov 2, 2014
Florida
Real Name
Richard Santoro
Hi,

This picture is the finished carpet dried and vacuumed. View attachment 79712

View attachment 79709 View attachment 79710 View attachment 79711 . View attachment 79708

Looks GREAT, John. I'm impressed. But that doesn't surprise me. I'd like to try a sample when you get a chance. Do you have my Sarasota, Florida address?

BigPapa

Apr 11, 2013
Real Name
Dan Ziegler
Hey Vet...If you say so, then I will try it...I will never remember names so just screw it...LOL
but I value your opinion.

So as a first order...What would you suggest?...What about pads?...Bonnets?
Yea...I know I am asking alot, but this bonnet thing excites me.
This is in no way a world I grew up in.
In my world, bonnet cleaning was for someone that did't know how to clean.

Nov 2, 2014
Florida
Real Name
Richard Santoro
Hey Vet...If you say so, then I will try it...I will never remember names so just screw it...LOL
but I value your opinion.

So as a first order...What would you suggest?...What about pads?...Bonnets?
Yea...I know I am asking alot, but this bonnet thing excites me.
This is in no way a world I grew up in.
In my world, bonnet cleaning was for someone that did't know how to clean.
Oh boy, do you need to wake up from your Rip Van Winkle nap.;)
The days of using shit like Chemspec Roto Brite and crap like that are loooooong over. Let me put it this way. Once you give John's products a fair shot, you won't go back to the old way of doing things. SO MUCH has changed BP.

His Ironman bonnets are simply the Best bonnet out there. Period, The End. His Surround products are nothing short of top shelf. But like I always say....Don't take my word for it. Prove it to yourself. John will send you a free sample. Just pay shipping. Nothing to lose and all to gain.

Welcome To The 90's Mr. Banks. :p

Smtwn janitorial

Sep 21, 2016
Real Name
Matt ross
I'd love a powdered encap. I use your liquid ones but sometimes I go months between ordering and using them up. They dont work as well after sitting for awhile. Powder would be a big help.

BonnetPro

Oct 1, 2009
Pa
www.bonnetpro.com
Real Name
John Klucznik
Business Location
United States
Thank you so much for all the positive remarks! I still am going to test 3 or 4 more versions to make sure we formulate the best one. Im excited about this additional path. Im hoping to be able to put small samples in with customer orders once we get rolling.