Somerhing cool I think

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

the rugman

Feb 11, 2006
Warwick, NY
Real Name
Bob Cairns
Business Location
United States
I just added this to the @1ST CHOICE CLEANING website and I think it's pretty cool. When someone visits the site a little bubble pops up at the bottom corner every few seconds with a review on it. As you all should know by now - I think reviews are a key to conversions! Take a look and throw your thoughts here - is too much? I kinda like it.

1ST CHOICE CLEANING

Staff member
Premium VIP
Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
I think I would swap out the picture of the wand with a bright shiny one
I agree and others have mentioned that exact same thing before but I did not build my website myself and have no idea how to switch it out. You are right about only a carpet cleaner noticing it and it has only been brought up here on the forum.

the rugman

Feb 11, 2006
Warwick, NY
Real Name
Bob Cairns
Business Location
United States
I agree and others have mentioned that exact same thing before but I did not build my website myself and have no idea how to switch it out. You are right about only a carpet cleaner noticing it and it has only been brought up here on the forum.
Clients don't care for sure! Easy to switch out if you ever want to

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
Bubble is very cool. I would switch the wand pic for sure, a customer or visitor to your website isnt ever going to mention it.

just constructive feedback, overall nice website

Luky

Premium VIP
Nov 29, 2013
Chicagoland
Real Name
Marian Lukacisin
Business Location
United States
I just added this to the @1ST CHOICE CLEANING website and I think it's pretty cool. When someone visits the site a little bubble pops up at the bottom corner every few seconds with a review on it. As you all should know by now - I think reviews are a key to conversions! Take a look and throw your thoughts here - is too much? I kinda like it.
I agree with you on importance of reviews, but isn't it apparent that potential custy shoots straight for the reviews before they visit and take a look at website itself?
Isn't that a new pattern? I don't question validity of the bubble, just want to share my observation based on feedback from recent customers..

the rugman

Feb 11, 2006
Warwick, NY
Real Name
Bob Cairns
Business Location
United States
I agree with you on importance of reviews, but isn't it apparent that potential custy shoots straight for the reviews before they visit and take a look at website itself?
Isn't that a new pattern? I don't question validity of the bubble, just want to share my observation based on feedback from recent customers..
I agree but I like it in case they find your site 1st. It also reinforces reviews over all as well as social trust.

Luky

Premium VIP
Nov 29, 2013
Chicagoland
Real Name
Marian Lukacisin
Business Location
United States
Sorry, my phone is acting up . I wanted to follow up on the topic. Just placing my self in visitors position... While getting familiar with a website content, there are reviews popping up, no matter what page I'm looking at, right? Would that cause slight derailment from my effort to get to know particular services under 30 seconds time frame, so I can explore the next one? It kind of reminds me of scenario: I'm trying to get certain item online and there is Emily " professional adviser" who wants to chat and help.
No matter how many times I say no, she's always there.
Always enjoying your informative posts, do you have feedback on how much " bubble" affects decision making process or is it too new to have a historical data.

Last edited:

Luky

Premium VIP
Nov 29, 2013
Chicagoland
Real Name
Marian Lukacisin
Business Location
United States
Forget the wand, I have learned that you operating in area with minimum 50 carpet cleaning companies crawling around. That's got to be hard... I completely understand your position when comes to pricing, but on the other hand , you guys don't have to pay sky high property taxes...
Good news is that you're ranking high on Google listing, which is always helpful.
Good for you... I guess SS in your area are not high rollers in advertising like they're here in Midwest.

the rugman

Feb 11, 2006
Warwick, NY
Real Name
Bob Cairns
Business Location
United States
Sorry, my phone is acting up . I wanted to follow up on the topic. Just placing my self in visitors position... While getting familiar with a website content, there are reviews popping up, no matter what page I'm looking at, right? Would that cause slight derailment from my effort to get to know particular services under 30 seconds time frame, so I can explore the next one? It kind of reminds me of scenario: I'm trying to get certain item online and there is Emily " professional adviser" who wants to chat and help.
No matter how many times I say no, she's always there.
Always enjoying your informative posts, do you have feedback on how much " bubble" affects decision making process or is it too new to have a historical data.
It's new so no and there is really no way to track the results. Again - I see it as a trust factor. I can tell you that I helped Jason get to over 150 reviews and it definitely helped him pre-close jobs. This can only reinforce that.

1ST CHOICE CLEANING

Staff member
Premium VIP
Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
Forget the wand, I have learned that you operating in area with minimum 50 carpet cleaning companies crawling around. That's got to be hard... I completely understand your position when comes to pricing, but on the other hand , you guys don't have to pay sky high property taxes...
Good news is that you're ranking high on Google listing, which is always helpful.
Good for you... I guess SS in your area are not high rollers in advertising like they're here in Midwest.
I do not know what other areas pay for property taxes but I know I pay almost $6K a year, $500 every month of my house payment goes to taxes :mad: