Some stuff for sale

Reflections138

Nov 21, 2014
East Texas
Real Name
Jacob Simpson
Business Location
United States
Not yet. Financing an Isuzu cab over 14ft box truck. Hopefully it will go through tomorrow. My cc van wasnt as bad as I thought. It sounded and felt the same as when my other box van dropped a valve. I started playing with it yesterday and.noticed my coil wasnt giving off any fire. I swapped it out and it cranked right up! Gonna do a full tune up though be fore I put her back on the road. I need to update my other thread.

Rick Imby

Jul 2, 2009
Montana
www.missoulagreencarpetcleaning.com
Real Name
Rick Imby
Business Location
United States
Not yet. Financing an Isuzu cab over 14ft box truck. Hopefully it will go through tomorrow. My cc van wasnt as bad as I thought. It sounded and felt the same as when my other box van dropped a valve. I started playing with it yesterday and.noticed my coil wasnt giving off any fire. I swapped it out and it cranked right up! Gonna do a full tune up though be fore I put her back on the road. I need to update my other thread.

Congrats on your all of your luck not being bad luck....

Reactions: Mike Krall

Mrs.SpeedySteamer

Moderator ~ And Most Awesome Member
Apr 26, 2012
Somewhere over the Rainbow
www.ezdesignmarketing.com
Real Name
Tiffany
Business Location
United States

Mike Krall

Premium VIP
Apr 24, 2013
New York
Real Name
Mike Krall
You guys letting the pictures load for a bit? I noticed with YouTube and pictures they don't show up right away anymore. Started happening to me after that external link stuff was put into effect.

Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
You guys letting the pictures load for a bit? I noticed with YouTube and pictures they don't show up right away anymore. Started happening to me after that external link stuff was put into effect.
When I click on the links it takes me to an error page, nothing is loading