Some Results for Mama Fen

PhilipW

Nov 29, 2015
South Carolina
Real Name
Philip wallman
Business Location
United States
As promised, I am delivering on some feedback since Mama was so kind as to send some samples to so many of us for the Newline products.

First of all - I have not used the detergent (Tsunami) - just doesn't really fit into my cleaning system as I almost exclusively use an alkaline prespray and acid rinse. I may get around to trying it but I wasn't going to hold out on the results until then.

So, The next in line was the standard pre-spray "All-Out." Honestly it worked, smelled good, and that's about all I expect from really any prespray. I think they are all pretty close to the same. I was not disappointed nor overwhelmed. But, in all that's a good thing. It just works, and I like the citrus smell. I prefer a powder pre-spray just for logistics, but the liquid mixes well.

Finally, the CitrusPhire high-pH prespray. I broke the rules a little on this one because I used it on two different rentals. Yeah, the pH is high for residential carpet but these weren't going to be a warranty claim ever and they needed to be as clean as possible as easily as possible. I've attached some photos of these two places. On the second I did boost with Matrix oxidizer, I don't know if it made any difference. I was impressed by the clean I got on the first using wand only, no agitation. The next I used the rotary but was just as impressed. I feel like this is a good product. I would consider buying it as my high-pH line in the future, and I'd like to try it on a commercial job next, I do have just enough left.
20170926_200634.jpg
20170926_200610.jpg
20170909_105255.jpg

PhilipW

Nov 29, 2015
South Carolina
Real Name
Philip wallman
Business Location
United States
20170926_180914.jpg
My photos got out of order. This is the before of the first 2 photos in the main post.

Mama Fen

Jul 18, 2012
Real Name
no name
Business Location
United States
Wow, Philip, that's awesome! Thanks SO much for sharing your results, I'm making sure to keep Matt updated with everything you guys are saying. It helps him formulate stuff that will satisfy your needs without tossing in a lot of froo-froo, lol...

Reactions: Dafloorman