Social media marketing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 30, 2015
Real Name
John d
Hey everyone,

I've spent a lot of money in the past marketing my business (99dollarclean.ca) with VERY little return. The problem is your flyers/post cards aren't targeted.

The video in the link above is directed at restaurants, but I think this could work out really well for cleaning type businesses.

If anyone is interested in giving it a shot, I'll refund you if you aren't satisfied after a month. So there's no risk. It might be worth a shot if your not seeing a return on your current advertising.

I'm also happy to help people make a website if they are unfamiliar with how to do that.

Thanks,

John

(also if this isn't allowed, I apologize, and feel free to delete it)

Last edited by a moderator:

aloha one

Scrub a DUB DUB!
Feb 17, 2009
California
Real Name
Dave Moonan
Business Location
United States
Hey everyone,

I've spent a lot of money in the past marketing my business (99dollarclean.ca) with VERY little return. The problem is your flyers/post cards aren't targeted.

Now I have a new system: http://www.websiteopolis.com/social-media-marketing-strategy/

The video in the link above is directed at restaurants, but I think this could work out really well for cleaning type businesses.

If anyone is interested in giving it a shot, I'll refund you if you aren't satisfied after a month. So there's no risk. It might be worth a shot if your not seeing a return on your current advertising.

I'm also happy to help people make a website if they are unfamiliar with how to do that.

Thanks,

John

(also if this isn't allowed, I apologize, and feel free to delete it)
Cool Bro..Yes TMF tends to Dislike Self ads without Valid Contributions..Do You Operate a Carpet Cleaning Biz?

Status
Not open for further replies.