Nov 16, 2016
www.miraclecleanpartners.com
Real Name
Nathaniel Davis
Business Location
United States
Soap is a re-soiler.
Hi Rob,

Was looking at someone use soap daddy on You Tube. The results were great. Anytime I do research on Equipment or Chems I always bounce it off TMF. TMF has reliable info and real world testing. What would you recommend for restaraunts in your product line up?

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Hi Rob,

Was looking at someone use soap daddy on You Tube. The results were great. Anytime I do research on Equipment or Chems I always bounce it off TMF. TMF has reliable info and real world testing. What would you recommend for restaraunts in your product line up?
Read the SDS sheets of various "Youtube" products and you will likely feel different. I am not a fan of using sodium hypochlorite, potassium or sodium hydroxide & optical brighteners to name a few we've found in "Youtube cleaners". Yes bleaches and artificial brighteners make a carpet look good at first but they also ruin and degrade fibers. It also opens one up to liability if a technician, pet or child gets it on them. I prefer safer strong solutions. Groutmaster on CGD commercial carpet cannot be beat for safety and efficacy. However Bio pro and RSF Black Label come on strong too.

PS:Watch out for Youtube, lot of free product is given for showing brands and a lot of other chemicals get sprayed before the camera comes on, or some serious red pad 175 scrubbing, greasing of palms & kickbacks. One influencer said he gets about 10k a year in free stuff to promote tools and chemistry.

Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
Read the SDS sheets of various "Youtube" products and you will likely feel different. I am not a fan of using sodium hypochlorite, potassium or sodium hydroxide & optical brighteners to name a few we've found in "Youtube cleaners". Yes bleaches and artificial brighteners make a carpet look good at first but they also ruin and degrade fibers. It also opens one up to liability if a technician, pet or child gets it on them. I prefer safer strong solutions. Groutmaster on CGD commercial carpet cannot be beat for safety and efficacy. However Bio pro and RSF Black Label come on strong too.

PS:Watch out for Youtube, lot of free product is given for showing brands and a lot of other chemicals get sprayed before the camera comes on, or some serious red pad 175 scrubbing, greasing of palms & kickbacks. One influencer said he gets about 10k a year in free stuff to promote tools and chemistry.
Rob if you ever need an influencer just let me know ;)

• Haha
Reactions: rob allen and Fedri

OxiFreshGuy

Nov 12, 2016
Real Name
Boris Johnson
Business Location
United States
Just got my Black Label today, let's see how much influencing it does.

Cool shoe covers that came in the box Rob.

Last edited:
Reactions: rob allen

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Just got my Black Label today, let's see how much influencing it does.

Cool shoe covers that came in the box Rob.

Cool. Did you get the gift?

OxiFreshGuy

Nov 12, 2016
Real Name
Boris Johnson
Business Location
United States
I did get the HWE course, I dont think I received the mixing guide yet

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
I did get the HWE course, I dont think I received the mixing guide yet

We shipped out a couple hundred today. Please let me know what you think of

The prespray
The class
The Mix Guide

Thanks

Reactions: AZHome&Carpet

jtsunbrite

Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2015
Houston, Texas
Real Name
jeff kessler
Business Location
United States

I tried it, couldn't squeak my feet in the carpet afterwards, it was a greasy clean with lots of brightners in the chems

Reactions: rob allen and Fedri

AZHome&Carpet

Banned
Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
We shipped out a couple hundred today. Please let me know what you think of

The prespray
The class
The Mix Guide

Thanks
Got to give it to ya, placed a order and am getting more free stuff then anyone can imagine thanks

Reactions: rob allen

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States