Soap daddy review

Jim Davisson

Aug 23, 2016
Serving the greater Charlotte area
Real Name
James Davisson
Business Location
United States
When cleaning greasy poly's lately I see a better return bumping up percarbonate and then slightly pushing up the d-limonene level vs increasing the amount of raw prespray. pH stays lower and it cleans just as fast.

Reactions: LeeRoy and Fedri

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
a product called dissolve by Kleenrite is incredibly good on motor oil or tar.

you gotta use it only when it really needed, its a unique product.. basically liquid naptha with alcohol

not for boosting your average dirty carpet but parking lot tar tracked on carpet, motor oil, grease from treadmills etc

Mama Fen

Jul 18, 2012
Real Name
no name
Business Location
United States
Here is the dilemma. Virtually all the small guys are resorting to inexpensive toxic chems to compete with the big guys. For example, sodium hypochlorite’s, optical brighteners, potassium hydroxides and sodium hydroxides to name a few. Yes they give you immediate improvement but they degrade the fibers, leave residue and are extremely harmful to breathe or touch. (Read the SDS’s) Anyone that exposes themselves, their techs and their clients children and pets open themselves for serious liabilities.

Then many big guys use low quality super hi ph active ingredients to keep prices down and profits up. These lead to some similar health issues but especially known for browning, wicking, reoccurring spots and pH burns.

So you can see it’s a catch 22 situation they are all caught In and why we took another approach. We spend much more for lower pH, super high quality super concentrated active ingredients and safest available. We are hoping that many cleaners are perceptive enough to realize instead of spending 1.50-1.75 per Home for prespray that for the huge advantages we offer will spend 1.60-2.00 per home. I mean really if 2.00 is too much for you then it is time to revisit your business model. That is only 1% of your job costs on a small 200.00 job. Yet it can make a 100% difference in your business longevity, reviews, referrals, your confidence and repeat clientele.
Sodium hypochlorite = chlorine bleach (Clorox)

What chemicals from the "big guys" do you know of that contain chlorine bleach...? o_O

Mama Fen

Jul 18, 2012
Real Name
no name
Business Location
United States
He said small guys
Small or large, I'm still flabbergasted. I don't know of anyone, large or small, using chlorine bleach as an ingredient in their chems. Unless we're talking so small that they use Homer buckets to package their goods and advertise them on Craigslist...

I'm confused, however. If the "big guys" are all evil moneygrubbing merchants, and the "small guys" are desperately resorting to dangerous chemicals trying to make a buck, where is one supposed to get any chemical at all?

... oh wait. Nevermind.

Reactions: Joshua Johnson

AZHome&Carpet

Banned
Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
Small or large, I'm still flabbergasted. I don't know of anyone, large or small, using chlorine bleach as an ingredient in their chems. Unless we're talking so small that they use Homer buckets to package their goods and advertise them on Craigslist...

I'm confused, however. If the "big guys" are all evil moneygrubbing merchants, and the "small guys" are desperately resorting to dangerous chemicals trying to make a buck, where is one supposed to get any chemical at all?

... oh wait. Nevermind.
Dollar General, their Cleaning aisle solves this problem hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: Mama Fen

Joshua Johnson

Sep 7, 2013

... oh wait. Nevermind.
Rob's products are superior to the marketing techniques used to promote them.