FB - So I picked up a really nice unique truck for... | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

FB So I picked up a really nice unique truck for...

G

Gustavo Rodriguez

ACE can make you a key, they copy the code from the one you already have and give you a duplicate..100 bucks..i did it with my expedition.

A

Allan Schuh Jr.

Once you do get the second key made its really easy to make a third yourself . I always do just in case.

K

Kevin Wilson

Robert Allen F350 box truck? I like where this is going. I almost bought a box truck with a truck cab instead of a van. I would love to have an extra cab, and set up the box exactly the way I wanted it. In the future, you can just move it to a new cab and chassis every few years.

E

Erick Dantas

Yes. They did the same thing w/ me here and I didn't buy it. Now that I see your post I'm begging to think this is a scam they are running everywhere and they for sure have extra keys there!

D

Dan Craig

Buy a blank key on ebay and get it programed and cut at an auto shop for much less

A

Andy Bufano

There are good auto locksmiths who will make the key for half what the dealer charges usually. The exception is the rare vehicles like Jaguar etc

T

Tom Ingram

One reason transponder keys are so expensive is because the equipment is crazy expensive to do the programming. I know that because I am a former locksmith.

D

Dj-Doug Scarberry

Look for a local locksmith. They can make a cheaper key especially if you can live without the electronic key fob.