FB - So I picked up a really nice unique truck for... | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

FB So I picked up a really nice unique truck for...

D

Dale Witenhafer

You might be able to ask for a valet key without the door lock and other buttons for a lot less.

S

Steve Mickelberg

That's high as hell. We lost a key fob for 2015 Altima dealer wanted 3 bills. I bought the fob on Amazon and took to local locksmith to program. Total cost 130.00

P

Paris Bayardo

Call me a sheep but with things like that I go through the dealer. If the crap hits the fan, id rather pay the 350 now then pay whatever they decided to charge after.

M

Michael Garrison

Dealer will tell you that just to make you go there, ace hardware can make yo. Clone key for 50 bucks

R

Rose Oakley

Sounds Insane . They punish you for buying their product from them . Where is the reward for buying n purchasing from that dealer . This is a another way of robbing you without a gun . By the way a good locksmith would tell you if that's true. Sorry but I have very little respect for dealers that aren't upfront with the buyers ! Sorry this happened to you . Thanks for posting giving a heads up . Now we work the key issue before the sale is signed ! :)

C

Cha'Ron Charles Russell

It differs geographically. Here in California some locksmiths won't touch them. Maybe that's why it can get expensive. My Son was told $650 for one key to a Jaguar.

C

Cha'Ron Charles Russell

Of I forgot, that's what some clients complain about when I hit the with my minimum Charge... $150 for...

F

Favian Paul Martinez

I sell cars and I recommend you negotiate the spare key into the deal.

L

Leonard D Kyles Sr.

But buy a copy key from amazon or eBay then go to hardware store for chip

M

Matthew Lowery

Total bs to only come with one key, even my guns come with 2 mags!!

Latest posts