so I got a 3 star review.

May 8, 2018
Real Name
Walli Castillo
customer left a 3 star review, this is what she said. (I was disappointed with the service. He came in and the first thing he told me that he wasn't sure he could get the stains out. He came later than what he told me.)
this is my responce.
Margaret I'm sorry that you are disappointed with our service, we strive hard to make sure that we give a positive experience to all of our customers. As a former Marine we strive to always be on time. On Sunday July 22nd at 8:09 pm, I sent you a text with our arrival time, I informed you that our arrival time would be 4:30 pm on Monday, you responded (4:30? I thought it was at 2). My text back to you was that Amazon gives a window from 2-5pm arrival, I give an exact arrival time of 4:30, and that is the exact time that I arrived. Also Before I start any job I do a walkthrough with the homeowner, so that way I can let you know if there are any problem areas that we should be concerned with. During the walkthrough I informed you that the Pet stains in your carpet might not all come out, but I was able to take most if not all of them out. Please let me know what I can do to earn a 5 star review from you.

Dafloorman

Jul 30, 2008
Deerfield Beach, FL
Real Name
Gerald Simmons
customer left a 3 star review, this is what she said. (I was disappointed with the service. He came in and the first thing he told me that he wasn't sure he could get the stains out. He came later than what he told me.)
this is my responce.
Margaret I'm sorry that you are disappointed with our service, we strive hard to make sure that we give a positive experience to all of our customers. As a former Marine we strive to always be on time. On Sunday July 22nd at 8:09 pm, I sent you a text with our arrival time, I informed you that our arrival time would be 4:30 pm on Monday, you responded (4:30? I thought it was at 2). My text back to you was that Amazon gives a window from 2-5pm arrival, I give an exact arrival time of 4:30, and that is the exact time that I arrived. Also Before I start any job I do a walkthrough with the homeowner, so that way I can let you know if there are any problem areas that we should be concerned with. During the walkthrough I informed you that the Pet stains in your carpet might not all come out, but I was able to take most if not all of them out. Please let me know what I can do to earn a 5 star review from you.

Please tell me how is that Amazon thing?Is it working out for you? Is it worth it????

Thanks!

mrotto

Sep 1, 2009
Wisconsin
Real Name
Paul Ottensmann
Business Location
United States
My son sells a lot on ebay (over $500,000 last year) some people use feedback as leverage or just to vent even if they just had a bad day. You happen to be a target

Glad I'm old school. not on any internet sites. Oh, I think I got a good review on Angies list once. I don't even have a Facebook page. I wont be held hostage to feedback

Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
We have over 175 reviews on Google and close to 40 on Facebook, 1 review with a 3 star rating isn't the end of the world and it just proves that your reviews aren't fake.
As far as the comment about being held hostage to feedback I think that is a silly way of thinking. It's great you don't need to be on the internet but I want feedback whether it is good or bad to improve my business.

Reactions: Ed Valentine