Direct Mail EDDM - So here's my thank you cards. | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Direct Mail EDDM So here's my thank you cards.

the rugman

Feb 11, 2006
Warwick, NY
Real Name
Bob Cairns
Business Location
United States
Here is a card I sent out to vets using send Out cards - got me some nice jobs. i used SOC because there aren't a ton of vets around (rural area) so it wasn't worth getting a bunch printed up.

Attachments

Reactions: Gasoline

Gasoline

EcoTech Carpet Clean: The Green Choice
Premium VIP
Apr 11, 2011
PA
ecotechcarpetclean.com
Real Name
Robert Naples
Business Location
United States
Here is a card I sent out to vets using send Out cards - got me some nice jobs. i used SOC because there aren't a ton of vets around (rural area) so it wasn't worth getting a bunch printed up.
I like the font. Do you have to input the vets addresses into SOC? Or does it pull from your database?

the rugman

Feb 11, 2006
Warwick, NY
Real Name
Bob Cairns
Business Location
United States
I just uploaded a list through SOC and tagged them as vets. Font was on SOC - you can actually use your own handwriting but mine sucks so bad I can't even read it! I always use SOC for small runs of stuff. One thing I was going to do was to take a pic of the customers actual house and use it a thank you card. Would work great if your nicely lettered van was parked out front. I haven't been using my SOC lately but I really should.

Reactions: aloha one

Gasoline

Premium VIP
Apr 11, 2011
PA
ecotechcarpetclean.com
Real Name
Robert Naples
Business Location
United States
I just uploaded a list through SOC and tagged them as vets. Font was on SOC - you can actually use your own handwriting but mine sucks so bad I can't even read it! I always use SOC for small runs of stuff. One thing I was going to do was to take a pic of the customers actual house and use it a thank you card. Would work great if your nicely lettered van was parked out front. I haven't been using my SOC lately but I really should.
I have to look into SOC. Never tried it.

I am running The Customer Factor. I would like to enter my info into one location and not two or three. So I will investigate if I can merge info to send out printed material. If I can upload it from there to SOC, that would be cool too.

the rugman

Feb 11, 2006
Warwick, NY
Real Name
Bob Cairns
Business Location
United States
Thought
Will it be a picture of their carpet on the card?
Thought about doing that with oriental rugs - taking a pic of their clean rug and using it as a 1 year reminder card "does your rug still look like this?" kinda thing.

Reactions: Gasoline and LFC

Gasoline

Premium VIP
Apr 11, 2011
PA
ecotechcarpetclean.com
Real Name
Robert Naples
Business Location
United States
It does not flow well and has sort of a negative connotation about goodbyes, etc. Better off with something positive. Like - we look forward to serving you in the future.
Must be a regional thing. I don't read it that way. I see it as I am sad to leave you, but it doesn't have to be like that, as I am a phone call away.

I will give it some more thought.

dmreed4311

Premium VIP
May 3, 2010
Fl
Real Name
David Reed
Business Location
United States
I like it alot!
Have you ever thought about adding a 10 percent off next cleaning coupon on it?

Infamousdave

Nov 2, 2010
Minnesota
Real Name
David Watkins
Business Location
United States
I prefer a blank card with a hand written note. That will be more impressive and meaningful to the client.